View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2044

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I agree, just like in 2016, 2018 and now in 2020, we are in a position to aim for the Scudetto. This is the first time we have the resources to do that but I'm afraid we've already spent over our limit so we must hope that we receive 100m from Icardi and Barbosa in winter in order to do just that. I don't think it will happen as PSG has no reason to pull the trigger now and I'm not sure we can sell Barbosa for more than 25m but one can hope.

I haven't even bothered with our winter mercato strategy yet but I can easily predict it if our sales department is dry. Try to get a couple of players on a dry loan (Vidal or Rakitic) which will take all January long, go for someone like Giroud and give him a deal until 2022 and then probably make a harmless panic move or just do nothing.
    That sounds horrible, because we really need to go for it now. Do some another shady sponsorships in China or whatever the fuck you do Suning but just provide us the funds. Nothing would be bigger than winning a Scudetto from Juve.

And even if our attempt failed the investments wouldn't be for nothing, only that we would pay small premium for doing business in the middle of the season.

2. Thanks (1): dax21

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Nothing would be bigger than winning a Scudetto from Juve.
    Juve with Ronaldo, of all things.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    How about beating juve in the champions league final. I'd give my firstborn for that.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    If Ronaldo continues to be a full match player at the expense of Dybala Juve would lose many points. Ronaldo reminds me of Icardi in his last season with us.

6. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by sakera View Post
    Agree bro, we should respect spaletti
    respect for the first season, but in the second season we should thank our rivals who had been bottling their opportunities one by one. His man management is another story
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

8. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    respect for the first season, but in the second season we should thank our rivals who had been bottling their opportunities one by one. His man management is another story
    Bottle?!? Our rivals were Atalanta and Milan, and they were significantly better than previous season (+12 points more)

You said it yourself yesterday. Playing with CL is much harder than without. And we gathered nearly the same points.

10. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Also with spaletti let's not ignore the fact that our main goalscorer was absent for like a third of the season

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

It will be a long and hard fight if we want to play for the scudetto with Juve. But it's exactly what Conte likes. He knows that Juve is a really hard opponent and is doing the best to get he's players mental prepared for everything. It feels strange to say, but without Juve we would not have this big motivation and "hunger" (being hungry) to improve every game. And Juve will feel the same pressure when they realize that the League is not over at Febrruary, like it was in recent years.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

14. Thanks (1): pier

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Bosnia Herzegovina

How is it too early to talk ? We just need to win every game in Serie A except against Juve where we can draw. Seems easy to me.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Bottle?!? Our rivals were Atalanta and Milan, and they were significantly better than previous season (+12 points more)

You said it yourself yesterday. Playing with CL is much harder than without. And we gathered nearly the same points.
    Our rivals were Atalanta and Milan because Roma and Lazio were really poor last season. So in a way you're both right. Some of our rivals bottled it while others stepped up.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

17. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Our main rivals were Roma and one of Lazio/bbilan as Il Drago mentioned already and I am agree with him. I don't wanna dig in the last year's table to show you how these teams were choking one after another whenever we fuck up our must 3 points. You do remember it right?
    Yes I said playing stable in both CL and Serie A is difficult but I didn't say it cannot be achieved. Roma proved that couple of seasons ago. Conte is proving it so far. No matter what difficulties he face: injuries, tight schedule, the fact is he is managing his men superbly.

Is it the super-thankfulness that some of you guys have that makes you advocate Spallo or what, I don't get it. We have been debating this shit number of times yet no one was able to convince the other side of their argument.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    While I didn't agree with everything he did in the summer. So far he has proven to meet and exceed everything put in front of him thus far.

Inter is actually enjoyable to watch again, or at least the bits and pieces of games I've been able to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

Vietnam

Our main rivals were Roma and one of Lazio/bbilan as Il Drago mentioned already and I am agree with him. I don't wanna dig in the last year's table to show you how these teams were choking one after another whenever we fuck up our must 3 points. You do remember it right?
    Yes I said playing stable in both CL and Serie A is difficult but I didn't say it cannot be achieved. Roma proved that couple of seasons ago. Conte is proving it so far. No matter what difficulties he face: injuries, tight schedule, the fact is he is managing his men superbly.

Is it the super-thankfulness that some of you guys have that makes you advocate Spallo or what, I don't get it. We have been debating this shit number of times yet no one was able to convince the other side of their argument.
    So Roma is our rival but Atalanta is not? Atalanta that season was the most scary team in terms of scoring, even more than Jube, and yet you downgrade their position just to “despise” Spalletti achievement, and call that fair?

I never said Spalletti is better than Conte, no need to bring him to comparison. Spalletti that season still got ZERO net spend, because of SA, and he had 1/3 of Conte salary. Ofc Conte belongs to a superior category and had to deliver better results. It is like you could hardly afford a Mazda and called it shit coz it is slower than a Ferrari. You got what you paid for.

I always support coaches. I, on the other hand, dont get the unreasonable hate towards the ones who carried us to the current position. Not Pioli, Mancini, Mazzari... but the only coach successfully accomplished his task (i.e. Champions League), seriously?

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Atalanta finished 7th with 12 points less than us a season before last season, how come they were considered our competitor for the CL spot? After 8 matchdays they had only 6 points out of 24, losing to outsiders left and right - did you really predict they would finish 3rd? It only proves that all the competitors for the right to play in CL were choking including us and Atalanta were able to use that chance. Come on man...

I didn't bring Conte to prove you Spalletti is shit, Spalletti was shit on his own. I just said that playing stable in both CL and serie A is possible, that it had been proved by Roma and by Conte so far

Vietnam

Atalanta finished 7th with 12 points less than us a season before last season, how come they were considered our competitor for the CL spot? After 8 matchdays they had only 6 points out of 24, losing to outsiders left and right - did you really predict they would finish 3rd? It only proves that all the competitors for the right to play in CL were choking including us and Atalanta were able to use that chance. Come on man...

I didn't bring Conte to prove you Spalletti is shit, Spalletti was shit on his own. I just said that playing stable in both CL and serie A is possible, that it had been proved by Roma and by Conte so far
    What Atalanta did in the previous season is irrelevant. We are talking about the last. And if you watched them, they stomped Jube to ground at their home, let alone Roma. It had nothing to do with “able to use chance” of Roma playing shit. They gave zero shit about Roma, Lazio or us. They just destroyed everyone on their way.

Conte did it with much more investment, so it is proved to be possible with zero net spend too?!? What logic is that?

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Once Atalanta are out of Europe, they will improve their results in Italy.

24. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    I really hope Atlanta with its aging players to fighting two most of the second half of the season so it won’t be in a position to cause Inter any trouble.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

What Atalanta did in the previous season is irrelevant. We are talking about the last. And if you watched them, they stomped Jube to ground at their home, let alone Roma. It had nothing to do with “able to use chance” of Roma playing shit. They gave zero shit about Roma, Lazio or us. They just destroyed everyone on their way.

Conte did it with much more investment, so it is proved to be possible with zero net spend too?!? What logic is that?
    At the beginning of this season who did you think will be competing for top 4? Do people not base on previous season performances of the clubs when making predictions?

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Paratici: 'Good luck Conte'

Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici admits he was “affected” by Antonio Conte’s decision to join rivals Inter.

Inter have started the season very well under Conte, who won silverware with Juve as a player and coach, and Paratici says it took some getting used to.

“A little bit, at the beginning it affected me more, now I’m getting used to it,” he told Tuttosport.

“I still have ties to Conte; we won our three first titles with him. Juventus owe him a lot, both as a player and as a coach.”

The Nerazzurri currently lead Serie A by a point - and it doesn’t surprise the 47-year-old.

“Honestly, I had no doubt that they would challenge us for the title with him at the helm, and I have no doubt that it will be very tough and go all the way until the end.

“He remains a friend, to whom I tell: good luck. But not too much,” he added with a smile.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

28. Thanks (1): Anne Marie