View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 202 of 289 FirstFirst ... 102152192199200201202203204205212252 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 5761

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Conte: "There’s no recognition of the work I’ve done, and I’ve found very little protection from the club. None whatsoever. There will be things to discuss with the president, but he’s in China right now...”
    #SAVESKRINIAR

#CONTEOUT

2. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Conte: “They sent me an interview with Spaletti who said very serious things. We are in 2020 and are still back to that.”

Wtf is he talking about?
    Obviously talking about spalleti talking shit about management couple of times last year. Although he was much less direct cus of his philosophical approach

4. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Does anyone seriously believe Conte is going to be at Inter next season after this outburst? He's basically attacking everyone. He only left players, his coaching staff and Oriali out.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

#CONTEOUT

6. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Conte feeling the heat from brehme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

8. Thanks (6): Fitzy, kurt0411, MVD, n4l, Rain, yoszee

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Does anyone seriously believe Conte is going to be at Inter next season after this outburst? He's basically attacking everyone. He only left players, his coaching staff and Oriali out.
    I do.
    Save Radja.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    I do.
    I hope you're right. The last thing we need is a coach change.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

#CONTEOUT

11. Thanks (2): MVD, yoszee

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    He ABSOLUTELY right about EVERYTHING he’s saying now. I love it.
    You wanna get to where you say you want to get, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER ON AND OF THE FIELD.

13. Thanks (5): bjwam4, kurt0411, nurko, Pimpin, yoszee

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Fire him and get us Simeone instead of Messi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post
    Mourinho also managed to toy the whole italian press with his stunts in press conference and post match comments. He was actually really smart and he gave them enough stories to write so the negative stories was much less. It also helps when you are winning.
    Exactly. Mourinho (or peak Mourinho at least) was sly and cunning, he knew he had to play the media game and he did it wisely.
    Conte instead opts out for indolence and only uses media when he wants to play the martyr with his whining. He still seems to think that hard work is all that is necessary in a country that lives and breathes football 24/7, especially during economic crisis and on the downfall of Covid.

He can bitch about the bench, about the Chinese being distant and about Eriksen all he wants. At the end of the day he didn't give his 100% and it's stupid to cast stones and shift blame. If you are going to play the silent, humble hard worker angle, then be a man and do it all the way. Go in front of the cameras, apologize to the fans for no coppa and no scudetto, promise that you will work your players into the ground in EL and promise a title for next year. Put some fire under your own ass.

Don't get me wrong, I recognize Conte's efforts, and some incremental progress is happening, even if its largely baby steps. But I just hold huge amounts of disdain for people like Conte. That kind of spineless pseudo-character pisses me off so much.

17. Thanks (4): IRR26, MVD, rfU, Sqnalkel

Vietnam

Allegri would be a terrible option. He would bench Hakimi for D'Ambrosio like he did at Juventus with Cancelo and De Sciglio.
    Conte benches Eriksen for Gagliardini. Not far off

19. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Europe

With Conte Inter will start winning next season. The question is that can Suning handdle Conte's temperament. He is very direct person but usually speaks true things. IMO Suning needs to see the bigger picture and back Conte. It would be stupid and naive from then to fire him now.

21. Thanks (2): Rain, yoszee

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

I hope you're right. The last thing we need is a coach change.
    Spalletti said the same things in a different way. Actually, Spalletti said even worse things, about promises that never made and things like that.

Im thankful for what suning has done here and i hope they will be here many years, but Conte is right.
    Save Radja.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Well they better find a middle ground, paying 100% of 2 managers salary just show incompetence especially when the other coach is making 11-12m a year.

24. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Thankfully Sunning will level with him and give him reassurances.
    If Moratti was still the owner he would have been fired on the spot.

26. Thanks (3): rfU, thatdude, yoszee

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Oh, man I can just imagine the motivational speech from conte to players before the atalanta match, if these feelings from players and conte were indeed honest. I can bet it was something along the lines, just win this match, we finish second and then I ll talk. Hey it would explain almost perfect game from the players

And this is probably shots fired at suning...

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Conte: “They sent me an interview with Spaletti who said very serious things. We are in 2020 and are still back to that.”

Wtf is he talking about?
    To the interview where he said that someone inside the club leaks news to the press.

PS. Didn't guardiola say this would be the last season with man city and hopes to end it with a CL. He said he wanted to join another big club who maybe has struggled in the last years. Not sure if he referred as last season to the one now or the next though... but he is the only one for whom i might be okay with conte leaving and starting AGAIN from 0.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Well they better find a middle ground, paying 100% of 2 managers salary just show incompetence especially when the other coach is making 11-12m a year.
    They’d be stupid if they fire him, like REALLLLYYYY STUPID.
    But if he quits, I don’t think he gets paid, does he?

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

I strongly believe the players with him and i believe that Marotta and JZ knows it as well. Now, toro's goal celebration vs Napoli gets more importance imo.
    Save Radja.

31. Thanks (2): Strale, thatdude

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Exactly. Mourinho (or peak Mourinho at least) was sly and cunning, he knew he had to play the media game and he did it wisely.
    Conte instead opts out for indolence and only uses media when he wants to play the martyr with his whining. He still seems to think that hard work is all that is necessary in a country that lives and breathes football 24/7, especially during economic crisis and on the downfall of Covid.

He can bitch about the bench, about the Chinese being distant and about Eriksen all he wants. At the end of the day he didn't give his 100% and it's stupid to cast stones and shift blame. If you are going to play the silent, humble hard worker angle, then be a man and do it all the way. Go in front of the cameras, apologize to the fans for no coppa and no scudetto, promise that you will work your players into the ground in EL and promise a title for next year. Put some fire under your own ass.

Don't get me wrong, I recognize Conte's efforts, and some incremental progress is happening, even if its largely baby steps. But I just hold huge amounts of disdain for people like Conte. That kind of spineless pseudo-character pisses me off so much.
    They are different kind of personalities. Mourinho always liked the attention so it came natural from him.

Conte on the other hand count on hard work and got used to have strong club protecting the players in Juventus.. I actually believe he can do great job if he is backed by the club. He works so hard that probabilities will be on his side next season. Clubs president needs to have a good self-esteem to able to handdle the strong reaction comes from Conte every now and then.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    They’d be stupid if they fire him, like REALLLLYYYY STUPID.
    But if he quits, I don’t think he gets paid, does he?
    I dont think hes gonna quit because he'd be stupid too. I really hope they find middle ground, no sarcasm.