View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 376 of 413 FirstFirst ... 276326366373374375376377378379386 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,520 of 8258

Thread: Antonio Conte

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Lol man, I especially don't understand when they moan about his salary, like he is getting paid from their retirement account lmao
    Thatís easy. His salary is largely the reason he is still here. I canít imagine any club that would have retained a manager who blasted them in the media as much as Conte did last season and not only remained in charge but was then backed in the transfer window. To only fail in his objective to qualify for Europe in an embarrassing manner.

Unless Conte delivers this year at Inter, his next destinations will be Roma, Newcastle united, etc

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    Lol man, I especially don't understand when they moan about his salary, like he is getting paid from their retirement account lmao
    Excuse me but this is a stupid post. You wouldnt post such nonsense if you really care about the club.
    Forza Inter

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Excuse me but this is a stupid post. You wouldnt post such nonsense if you really care about the club.
    Rich coming from some plastic hater with Icardi as his favorite player.

<<Gli scudetti Ť giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

4. Thanks (1): bubba zanetti

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Let me start the convo again. I like what he did against Verona, but I'm still mad at him for all the failings this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

6. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Then don't moan when inter does stupid transfers like joao mario and nainggolan lol
    #zhangisconte'sbitch

8. Thanks (3): bubba zanetti, Nothing, Wings

Malta

I never thought Iíll see a worse version of Brehme but this clown Bubba has done just that. Mods take off his Zanetti of his username, Zanetti should not have his name slandered in posts associated with someone who doesnít know football if it slapped him right in the face. All heís done since he joined this forum is insult our coach in literally every single post heís made....like wtf?

10. Thanks (1): cuba gooding

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Then don't moan when inter does stupid transfers like joao mario and nainggolan lol
    Now is Conte's fault for JM and 9n transfers? What is next? Blame him for De Boer failure or the game against PSV?

We are definitely playing worst than last season but apart CL fiasco we're doing pretty fine in serie A. For me will be decisive the schedule from Roma's game to the end of February where we'll meet most of the best teams in the league. This will show the real progress of the team.

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    I never thought I’ll see a worse version of Brehme but this clown Bubba has done just that. Mods take off his Zanetti of his username, Zanetti should not have his name slandered in posts associated with someone who doesn’t know football if it slapped him right in the face. All he’s done since he joined this forum is insult our coach in literally every single post he’s made....like wtf?
    Coulrophobia can be cured.
    <<Gli scudetti Ť giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

13. Thanks (1): bubba zanetti

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Now is Conte's fault for JM and 9n transfers? What is next? Blame him for De Boer failure or the game against PSV?

We are definitely playing worst than last season but apart CL fiasco we're doing pretty fine in serie A. For me will be decisive the schedule from Roma's game to the end of February where we'll meet most of the best teams in the league. This will show the real progress of the team.
    Lol what? Are you lost? He said its funny how wr complain about 12m/year salary as if it was from our own pocket which is why I said don't moan when we do stupid transfers like joao mario and nainggolan since the money isn't from our own pocket.
    #zhangisconte'sbitch

15. Thanks (3): bubba zanetti, Nothing, Wings

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

why? as long as we are not breaching the rules who cares how much he is getting paid? If I remember correct, his salary is tax exempted or something related to new tax rules in Italy. By the way, wages are SG&A, thus shouldn't be affecting the FFP.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    I never thought I’ll see a worse version of Brehme but this clown Bubba has done just that. Mods take off his Zanetti of his username, Zanetti should not have his name slandered in posts associated with someone who doesn’t know football if it slapped him right in the face. All he’s done since he joined this forum is insult our coach in literally every single post he’s made....like wtf?
    Hahaha,what is this,rube or Inter forum?Everyone has a right for his opinion right? Just continue to defend your rubentino demigod and stop insulting other forum members who are not his idolaters like you.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Jusef View Post
    That’s easy. His salary is largely the reason he is still here. I can’t imagine any club that would have retained a manager who blasted them in the media as much as Conte did last season and not only remained in charge but was then backed in the transfer window. To only fail in his objective to qualify for Europe in an embarrassing manner.

Unless Conte delivers this year at Inter, his next destinations will be Roma, Newcastle united, etc
    We finished 2nd, we reached EL final - that's wy he is here. Heck, for not allowing locker room issues alone he deserves a statue

- - - Updated - - -

I first thought you come up with N9 because we had to sacrifice a promising youngster instead of paying the full price which we couldn't due to ffp. But then how JM transfer is in the same sentence, didn't we splash 40M upfront? And how are these signings connected to paying wages of Conte?

please elaborate a little more on your post, I am genuinely interested in knowing what you mean here. I tried to understand it by myself, but I am really struggling.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

milan has fireworks on 10 lucky wins this season and we want the guy who has put the most dominant inter team in recent memory beheaded

the points we lost were individual mistakes, literally we have been the best serie a team this year. By some fucking margin too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jusef View Post
    That’s easy. His salary is largely the reason he is still here. I can’t imagine any club that would have retained a manager who blasted them in the media as much as Conte did last season and not only remained in charge but was then backed in the transfer window. To only fail in his objective to qualify for Europe in an embarrassing manner.

how was he backed precisely this summer? Kolarov? The one decent signing we made is a guy who IMO is the best RB int he world. Conte is getting him to the next level.

- - - Updated - - -

this is very interesting, what substitute of a coach would you suggest at a better price/performance then conte?

- - - Updated - - -

people here are genuinely delusional, list me a coach whose signings have been more effective then Conte's

all of our best performers have come after Conte's arrival. Take oout these four and tell me how the team would be looking. Or please entertain me with where better these money could be spent on alternatively.

1. Barella
    2. Lukaku
    3. Sensi
    4. Hakimi

All his flops have been sub 20m sum.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Conte
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Still positive that by winning the Scudetto, we can get rid of the guy.

22. Thanks (2): magnesium, varmin

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Let me start the convo again. I like what he did against Verona, but I'm still mad at him for all the failings this season.
    Yes well said. One can be satisfied and pissed at him at the same time, but for different reasons.

Still positive that by winning the Scudetto, we can get rid of the guy. He's content enough for the achievement and might get an offer elsewhere and he can walk away with some decent severance pay.

I can totally seeing him wanting out next summer. He has understood how hard it is to win at Inter. So he wants to do it to show everyone he can do it, then he can buzz off because continuing could just ruin his record. But he won't compromise the financial side of the equation so if he doesn't get good offers + compensation from us, he will probably demand an extension so that he don't have to go to the last season with no future settled (if the season fails, there won't be good offers in the summer of 2022 for him).

24. Thanks (2): brakbrak, thatdude

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

anti conte lunacy in a single sentence.

get rid of this loser, how dare he wins the Scudetto
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Conte

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post

Read the rest of the post to understand the logic.

And rehearse the history of Conte at Inter to understand why it's not stupid to want him out despite if he would have won a fucking treble with us.

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Read the rest of the post to understand the logic.

And rehearse the history of Conte at Inter to understand why it's not stupid to want him out despite if he would have won a fucking treble with us.
    my guy there's bigger betrayals to countries/empires by generals, and they managed to contribute to their new place. It's a fucking sports team, it ain't that serious.
    On Conte

28. Thanks (1): magnesium

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post

If we win Scudetto, and thats a big if, wouldn't CL be our next "goal"? Its obvious this dude can't bring us anywhere in CL so he better go.

- - - Updated - - -

We finished 2nd, we reached EL final - that's wy he is here. Heck, for not allowing locker room issues alone he deserves a statue

- - - Updated - - -

I first thought you come up with N9 because we had to sacrifice a promising youngster instead of paying the full price which we couldn't due to ffp. But then how JM transfer is in the same sentence, didn't we splash 40M upfront? And how are these signings connected to paying wages of Conte?

please elaborate a little more on your post, I am genuinely interested in knowing what you mean here. I tried to understand it by myself, but I am really struggling.
    You said its funny that people complain about 12m/year as if it came out of their retirement account. I dont think you pay for any of inter's stupid transfers so don't moan about it when inter conduct any stupid businesses. Get it?
    Last edited by brakbrak; 24 Dec 20 at 22:52.
    #zhangisconte'sbitch

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

If we win Scudetto, and thats a big if, wouldn't CL be our next "goal"? Its obvious this dude can't bring us anywhere in CL so he better go.

- - - Updated - - -

You said its funny that people complain about 12m/year as if it came out of their retirement account. I dont think you pay for any of inter's stupid transfers so don't moan about it when inter conduct any stupid businesses. Get it?
    No I don't get it. Because one is working his ass off while the other two did completely the opposite.

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Vietnam

Yes well said. One can be satisfied and pissed at him at the same time, but for different reasons.

Still positive that by winning the Scudetto, we can get rid of the guy. He's content enough for the achievement and might get an offer elsewhere and he can walk away with some decent severance pay.

I can totally seeing him wanting out next summer. He has understood how hard it is to win at Inter. So he wants to do it to show everyone he can do it, then he can buzz off because continuing could just ruin his record. But he won't compromise the financial side of the equation so if he doesn't get good offers + compensation from us, he will probably demand an extension so that he don't have to go to the last season with no future settled (if the season fails, there won't be good offers in the summer of 2022 for him).
    So how hard is it to win at Inter? If we win the Scudetto, it will be the easiest championship in his career so far.
    Dude took over a rising team with full backing from the management. How’s that more difficult than winning straight back from the midtable with juve and Chelsea?

Conte always relishes challenges, he’s just so fucking volatile that he always fell out with the management afterwards.

33. Thanks (1): bubba zanetti