View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 99 of 136 FirstFirst ... 498996979899100101102109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2713

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    I don't know what Spalletti would have done this season but if you compare our last two seasons in CL we have taken the same results so far, albeit with much better performances this season.

• Away loss against the best team of the group (Barca)

• Home win and away loss against our main rival for second place (Spurs/ BVB)

• Home draw and away win against the worst team of the group (PSV/ Slavia)

Hopefully the result of our home match against Barcelona will be better this time.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Schedule and results are more favorable as Barcelona shouldn't be able to beat us. But we need to pull off a win.

I think they haven't beaten us in Milano ever. Or maybe in the 50s or whatever.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

3. Thanks (2): Anne Marie, Universe

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    I have a vibe that Slavia won't lose to Borussia.

5. Thanks (1): delaurentis

Fav. Player

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    I have a vibe that Slavia won't lose to Borussia.
    Same here, but I have another vibe of Inter losing...........

7. Thanks (1): javier_zanetti <3

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    It's not inconceivable that Favre is sacked and Dortmund have a new coach in time for their last CL match, ensuring that they benefit from the black magic of "the new coach boost."

Don't think he'll get sacked though. Someone who follows Bundesliga could help me out but I feel like rumors of his demise are premature.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    It's not inconceivable that Favre is sacked and Dortmund have a new coach in time for their last CL match, ensuring that they benefit from the black magic of "the new coach boost."

Don't think he'll get sacked though. Someone who follows Bundesliga could help me out but I feel like rumors of his demise are premature.
    Sadly they're not premature at all. Few days ago, Watzke, Dortmund CEO, implied Favre has two matches to save his job. He has already lost the first one. Dortmund next two matches are in Berlin against Hertha and in Dortmund against Fortuna Düsseldorf. They're certainly beatable but so was Paderborn. Dortmund have been very inconsistent this season so you don't really know what to expect from them. Their board would probably prefer firing Favre during the monstrous Bundesliga winter break, if at all, but it's a tricky situation and nothing can be excluded.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

11. Thanks (3): Anne Marie, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player

Belgium

So far I'am highly impressed with Conte. He has Inter pushing above their weight for 3 months now. Inter are winning games in Serie A in the same consistent, albeit without ref help, way like juBe.
    If juBe didn't have their preferential treatment from the refs, Inter would be on top of Serie A

13. Thanks (4): Palacio, Pimpin, Rain, thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    The concerning part is that we haven't really been robbed yet in the league. The reaction to that eventuality is super important.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

The gap between inter and juve is bigger than the table suggests. I cant personally take the idea of winning a scudetto seriously. Not at this point anyway.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

UK

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Not taking away any of the positives that've been said, because I agree with most of them, but I'm not praising Conte until we get over that fucking winter break funk that's been affecting us for the last decade! If he manages to do that, I'll "try" to forget the ugly history he has
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    We maybe winning but his football style is getting on my nerves, too much suffering in defence... No fucking calmness in our game... He won't tolerate Pazz he said... Ahahahah
    Any team can cause havoc in out back line... And if Handa wasn't an alien in goal... Dear lord... Slavia would fuck us over with more luck... And CL dream would be already over

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Malta

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    We maybe winning but his football style is getting on my nerves, too much suffering in defence... No fucking calmness in our game... He won't tolerate Pazz he said... Ahahahah
    Any team can cause havoc in out back line... And if Handa wasn't an alien in goal... Dear lord... Slavia would fuck us over with more luck... And CL dream would be already over
    Hang on....what? Did you watch the same game? Handa had 1 huge save to make. VAR fucked us twice, Lautaro scores 2 incredible goals but also missed 2-3 easier chances. Lukaku and Brozo hit the crossbar. If we didn’t win that game we would have been robbed, and this is away to a team that even Barca struggled massively with. Last Wednesday was close to the perfect match

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    30 procent possession in the first half like a provincial Lecce ffs... Unacceptable for a club like Inter
    Handa made 3 big saves not 1.and one pathetic miss from Slavia from close range
    We get penetrated so easily by almost any club... Good thing Lu-La are playing like extraterrestrials, and Lazaro made a great move to help us score the second goal.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We had Vecino and Valero in midfield.... One is black hole in terms of passing and possession and the other is ancient in footballing age and was slow af even when he was in his prime. Candreva and Biraghi out wide weren't helping either.

Let's not forget that Slavia was fighting for their CL lives as well in front of their fired up supporters. Anyone thinking we were gonna dominate them with that lineup is mental.

23. Thanks (1): ElDuccio

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    Hang on....what? Did you watch the same game? Handa had 1 huge save to make. VAR fucked us twice, Lautaro scores 2 incredible goals but also missed 2-3 easier chances. Lukaku and Brozo hit the crossbar. If we didn’t win that game we would have been robbed, and this is away to a team that even Barca struggled massively with. Last Wednesday was close to the perfect match
    exactly, and we also had a lot of chances against Barca were we easily could get a draw instead of losing at the end..
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Common Barca had us pinned down hard in the second half... Like BVB did.
    Stop with the delusional Conte love...We can't play two great halfs,one just doesn't cut it for a win and then go awol against such teams
    Ok we have shit subs... Fault the mgmt and Suning for that, but Conte thought the team is good enough in THE SUMMER, but then Sassuolo and BVB away happened and he realised, oh no we don't actually have that strong of a team... Also his fault
    He is doing ok with results against the Toro, Slavia, Verona type teams but the gameplay is grinding results with much effort. Little enjoyable football, for me anyway... But then again Inter was never really a dominant side... In the treble year and... Post calciopoli in Italy but never played eye pleasing football. Spallo tried but failed, because... Many distractions happened... Club in a full on rebuilding process... And a retarded captain... Who 10 players didn't digest at all. And playing beautiful with a player LIKE ICARDI... We aren't PSG with Mbappe, Neymar, Di Maria, Veratti to afford such a diva player
    So that's why Lautaro and Lukaku are better because they fight all over the pitch

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

And whos idea was to get Lukaku instead Icardi?

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I don't know what is going on but please keep it up, this is fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    And whos idea was to get Lukaku instead Icardi?
    Did I say that was a bad move somewhere?

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Did I say that was a bad move somewhere?

no but i think that Conte deserves more credit for what he is doing. You said the things that you don't like about him but also say that Lukaku and Lautaro are better then Icardi. Conte started from the problem of this team before even doing something. Selling players like Icardi was the first important step, what he created till now is just amazing.

#IcardiOut

32. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses