Page 231 of 232 FirstFirst ... 131181221228229230231232 LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,620 of 4625

Thread: Italian Serie A 2019/2020

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    No way man. You guys take things too far.
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    "Fatigue cost us full points. Fiorentina had 4 weeks more rest than us while we literally just got off the bus returning from Rome and didn't even have to bother changing out of our kits" - Antonio (coaching Inter for fun) Conte.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Where is Diego Armando Eriksen?

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Bennacer? Over Brozo?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Italy

Speaking of Lotito and salernitana, yesterday the team lost 2-1 against spezia in the last match of the regular season and dropped off the play-off zone, thus losing the opportunity to be promoted to Serie A.

But the juicy thing is that Lotito was caught speaking on the phone about the coach, Ventura (the former, infamous coach of the national team), calling him "piece of shit".

He said: "this piece of shit... He subbed Akpa off... This man is crazy, he's obsessed with Maistro" (the player who got a red card).
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

4. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude, varmin

Italy

edit
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Lebanon

The table looks nice

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

It pisses me off Juve can be so bad but still finish as champions. Hopefully next season they won't fluke a 10th straight title.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

9. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Depending on how they invest, we have a real chance.
    Aside from possibly selling skriniar as well, I'm much more confident in having marotta at us and not at juve, he knew how to build. No coincidence they were the weakest they've been in 10 years this season. The first real poor mercato from them.

I'd just like to get the ball rolling for next season. If we win the league I'm flying to Milan and going on the piss for a week.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Depending on how they invest, we have a real chance.
    Aside from possibly selling skriniar as well, I'm much more confident in having marotta at us and not at juve, he knew how to build. No coincidence they were the weakest they've been in 10 years this season. The first real poor mercato from them.

I'd just like to get the ball rolling for next season. If we win the league I'm flying to Milan and going on the piss for a week.
    Don't worry. Next season we have Messi
    Lautaro Martínez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

12. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Harpsabu

Italy

atalanta and lazio level on points, but atalanta is third thanks to the head-to-head matches (laz-ata 3-3, ata-laz 3-2).

atalanta's sporting director marino has said that ilicic won't play against psg and that "the team and the city love him", thus indirectly confirming that he is missing due to personal reasons.

roma fifth and qualified to the group stage of europa league, along with coppa italia winners napoli.

after agreeing to be banned from europa league, milan (6th) is qualified for the preliminary stages of europa league.

tomorrow, one between genoa and lecce will be relegated (matches at 20.45 local time), joining brescia and spal to Serie B. genoa has one point more and the advatage of h2h matches (le-ge 2-2, ge-le 2-1).

meanwhile, benevento and crotone have been promoted to Serie A, a third team will be promoted through play-off matches.

14. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Strale, thatdude

Europe

Juventus lost 7 times. Is it first time scudetto goes to team that loses 7 times?

Usually it four or less defeats. When Roma won last time they lost 5 times.

16. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Macedonia

Glad Lazio finished 4th. Good job Napoli.

18. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    I would happily take Bennacer over Brozo.
    i bet you'd happily ruin inter too
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by magnesium View Post
    Don't worry. Next season we have Messi
    It's not for next season but for season 21-22.

21. Thanks (2): firmino, MVD

Italy

It's probably not a coincidence that Lotito chose Ventura as the coach of salernitana (by the way, yesterday Ventura resigned).

The rumour is that Lotito years ago, right before appointimg inzaghi, had contacted Ventura to coach Lazio and had kind of promised him the job.

But then he appointed inzaghi. So, what did Lotito do next? He used his huge influence on tavecchio to have Ventura appointed as the coach of the national team, as some sort of compensation for breaking his promise.

Fast forward 5 years, he offers Ventura the bench of salernitana as a compensation for all the backlash after failing badly with the national team.

Granted, this is all rumours and assumptions that cannot be proved.

Still, I would be willing to be on it that this is exactly how things went.

23. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    I see Ronaldo has gone the Brad (Do what I feel) Goodman look.

INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    I see Ronaldo has gone the Brad (Do what I feel) Goodman look.

"Hairdo-what I feel".

Brilliant observation, I4E. It's everywhere these days. Young shitters have taken to the streets of Sydney (and Turin), shaving the sides of the head and inexplicably perming the top. They think it's fashionable but little do they know it looks like fucking pubes atop their dipshit heads.

In the realm of "visual history" and symbology, shapes matter. There's a "manly" appeal in solid, blocky shapes, whereas women are associated with curves. That's why shaving the sides of the head and having a short crew cut on top is a classic fail-safe for most men. Why? Because it flattens the sides of your head while adding a rigidity to the top. It gives the silhouette of your head a more stocky, and therefore, strong and masculine, look. The same applies for beards, which have been in fashion for the last decade or so. A lot of men have a weak chin game or lack a hero's defined jawline. A beard fills out that space and makes the face appear fuller, stronger, more solid. It's all about the silhouette.

Now take this pube-head hairstyle that's all the rage these days. You have the short sides, but you overgrow the top like the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. Therefore your whole head becomes unbalanced and you lose the contained "squareness" of a traditional crew cut and the benefits that it provides (see above). You just end up with a bunch of clowny-looking dickheads - And I mean literally, John Wayne Gacy, Pennywise, Ronald McDipshit, clown-looking fools.

I saw a handful of these clowns just last night while taking the new Sydney Light Rail (utter infrastructure disaster btw). Thought I was watching a Simply Red tribute band.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Luciano Moggi

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post
    Juventus lost 7 times. Is it first time scudetto goes to team that loses 7 times?

Usually it four or less defeats. When Roma won last time they lost 5 times.
    Last time this happened was to Juve also... 94/95 season. There were also fewer teams and therefore fewer matches played back then so probably worse back then

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    "Hairdo-what I feel".

Brilliant observation, I4E. It's everywhere these days. Young shitters have taken to the streets of Sydney (and Turin), shaving the sides of the head and inexplicably perming the top. They think it's fashionable but little do they know it looks like fucking pubes atop their dipshit heads.

In the realm of "visual history" and symbology, shapes matter. There's a "manly" appeal in solid, blocky shapes, whereas women are associated with curves. That's why shaving the sides of the head and having a short crew cut on top is a classic fail-safe for most men. Why? Because it flattens the sides of your head while adding a rigidity to the top. It gives the silhouette of your head a more stocky, and therefore, strong and masculine, look. The same applies for beards, which have been in fashion for the last decade or so. A lot of men have a weak chin game or lack a hero's defined jawline. A beard fills out that space and makes the face appear fuller, stronger, more solid. It's all about the silhouette.

Now take this pube-head hairstyle that's all the rage these days. You have the short sides, but you overgrow the top like the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. Therefore your whole head becomes unbalanced and you lose the contained "squareness" of a traditional crew cut and the benefits that it provides (see above). You just end up with a bunch of clowny-looking dickheads - And I mean literally, John Wayne Gacy, Pennywise, Ronald McDipshit, clown-looking fools.

I saw a handful of these clowns just last night while taking the new Sydney Light Rail (utter infrastructure disaster btw). Thought I was watching a Simply Red tribute band.

There's this one young dipshit I often come across that turned up to the workplace with that Brad Goodman/Penaldo look. I pulled him up and squinted in a curious manner at his poxy locks and asked him "did you just get a fuckin perm?"... His response was "nah this is my natural hair, I just stopped straightening it. This is the look now"... I told him he looks like a dickhead.

Sad.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    With which scenario Lazio could not be in CL 2020/2021?
    Napoli AND Roma winning CL/ EL? Or only one of those winning it would be enough Lazio isn't in the CL?
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belgium

Both would have to win as one country can have 5 teams in CL, but not 6.