Page 174 of 189 FirstFirst ... 74124164171172173174175176177184 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 3779

Thread: Italian Serie A 2019/2020

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Well, in Greece there are people who believe this is a global plot orchestrated by Bill Gates so that he knows at any given moment the whereabouts and activities of some old lady in western Athens.

I think these people are everywhere, wouldn't limit it to a specific country.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

2. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, MVD, Pimpin

Greece

Dybala is still testing positive for covid19

Conte uomo di merda

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Minister of Sport Spadafora suggests Italy could follow France in ending campaign: “I would start to think about next season.”

Italian Minister of Sport Vincenzo Spadafora, speaking to La7 this morning, that meetings will take place with the Italian FA and the medical committee concerning the former’s medical protocol for restarting training sessions.

He explains that the previous set of regulations presented by the country’s football authorities was insufficient, and as a result the resumption of training sessions was pushed back to the 18th May, rather than the 4th in the case of other sports. Nevertheless, the minister was pessimistic on the chances of restarting Italian football this season.

“I see a very tricky path to resuming the season. There is uncertainty, but the alternative is to follow the what other countries have done. I suggest Calcio starts to think about a plan B. We might have a surprise in the next few days, since the presidents of Serie A are meeting and they might ask us to suspend everything. If I were them, I would start to think about next season. It’s pointless that they write to [Prime Minister Giuseppe] Conte, the government will decide together.”

“Today, I can’t say if the season will restart mid-June. But if there is not enough safety then the season will have to come to a close.”
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

All 20 Serie A clubs have voted to complete the season in one way or another. If all players can be tested accurately, I dont see an issue.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

8. Thanks (2): MVD, Strale

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

These guys should stop being babies. A lot of people are still showing up to work and they're in the 50s and 60s. These dudes are in their 20s/30s and in excellent physical shape. If coaches have to be remote, then so be it.

As long as its behind closed doors, and there's weekly testing, there should be no issue.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

10. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, MVD

United States

So how does this work with the transfer market? Teams going to be signing players during the 2nd half of the season and they have to sit until the next season starts which will also probably be pushed back?

I honestly would just prefer to start fresh and aim to start on time next season. I can get both sides of it though and if all 20 teams agree then so be it.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah that's a good question because national league decisions are national but transfer market is global. Surely the transfer windows are also national but they tend to be somewhat at the same time, with a bit of differences of deadlines. If some leagues like cancel the current season and plans to start the next one on time while others restart the current season in the summer, transfer market will be quite a mess.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Training is being allowed nationwide for football teams. Step forward for the league restarting.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Fucking Rube will always be Rube! The only way to stop calciopoli is to just ban that club forever. Otherwise they will always find ways to influence refs.

Pecoraro: 'Inter-Juve VAR file missing'
    By Football Italia staff

The former FIGC prosecutor Giuseppe Pecoraro reveals the VAR audio from a controversial Inter-Juventus incident in 2018 went missing. ‘We need more transparency.’

This was a decisive match in the 2017-18 Scudetto race, with Maurizio Sarri’s Napoli watching on as Juve came from behind to beat Inter 3-2 at San Siro on April 28, 2018.

Most would agree Miralem Pjanic was extremely fortunate not to receive a second yellow card for his foul on Rafinha, especially as Matias Vecino had already been shown a straight red.

FIGC prosecutor Pecoraro spoke to Il Mattino newspaper and revealed some anomalies when he attempted to investigate.

“It was Daniele Orsato’s officiating of Inter-Juventus that brought me to have tension with the referees,” said Pecoraro, who resigned his post in December 2019.

“I had received complaints about his performance from various associations and groups of fans. I did not think we’d find anything untoward, but to be on the safe side, tried to open an investigation.

“I asked the AIA (Italian Referees’ Association) and then the Lega Serie A, just to be sure, to listen to the audio-video dialogue between the VAR and referee in that game.

“I had to insist, otherwise what kind of a federal prosecutor am I? They only gave the files to us at the start of the next season, but there was a surprise in store…

“We opened up the file and the only bit that hadn’t been recorded was the only one we were interested in: that between Orsato and the VAR when Pjanic was not sent off.

“The reason? They told me it wasn’t there and that’s all there was to it. We need more transparency.”

Juventus went on to pip Napoli to the Scudetto that season.

18. Thanks (7): Fitzy, Harpsabu, Howl, MVD, Pimpin, thatdude, _OC_

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

I think there are grounds to strip Rube of their 2018 title. They were neck in neck with Napoli and fallen behind after losing to them at home. It look like Napoli were gonna break Rube dominance but the next two games decided the fate. First Vecino sent off but Pjanic allowed to play despite commiting a worse foul then Koulibaly sent off too way early in the first against Fiorentina which they end up losing.

Don't tell me it's coicedence it all happened right when the league was slipping off Rube's grasp.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

20. Thanks (1): delaurentis

Greece

Why do you think they... ensured that they had a 10 point gap by December the next year?

Conte uomo di merda

22. Thanks (1): YoramG

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Fucking Rube will always be Rube! The only way to stop calciopoli is to just ban that club forever. Otherwise they will always find ways to influence refs.
    This needs investigated. The club should take some type of formal stand. Time and time again shit like this comes out

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

Less relevant, but somehow more annoying layer in this story is how useless all these Scudetto "rivals" are...Napoli, Roma, all of them, can't put any resistance to Rube whatsoever.

I bet they'll be Serie A champions unless Inter win it again.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    Less relevant, but somehow more annoying layer in this story is how useless all these Scudetto "rivals" are...Napoli, Roma, all of them, can't put any resistance to Rube whatsoever.

I bet they'll be Serie A champions unless Inter win it again.
    Not until we grow a set of balls and actually beat them. Until then we can say nothing about the Napolis etc

27. Thanks (2): MVD, nurko

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Not until we grow a set of balls and actually beat them. Until then we can say nothing about the Napolis etc
    True.

But my claim is only partially fanboyish because it' been almost 20 years since a team other than Inter had beaten Rube to Scudetto. There was ACM once or twice and that's it.

29. Thanks (1): Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

31. Thanks (3): Harpsabu, MVD, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

As usual, nothing more will be said or done about this.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

33. Thanks (1): MVD

Macedonia

Rube should be disbanded into oblivion.

Canada

One of Torino's players tested positive for COVID-19.

36. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Dybala has JUST tested negative for COVID, and he’s had it for a month now.

---

Sportiello also tests negative after 3 weeks today.
    Last edited by YoramG; 07 May 20 at 09:13.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

38. Thanks (1): MVD