Page 157 of 157 FirstFirst ... 57107147154155156157
Results 3,121 to 3,129 of 3129

Thread: Italian Serie A 2019/2020

Italy

regarding yesterday's match, sarri said that in italy "there would have been two penalties, the one on ronaldo and the one on dybala". i mean, it's basically a confession.

02.23-02.33 in the video.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie...82043934.shtml

The president of the lombardy region said that jube inter might be played with fans and that they ll decide on saturday.
    Sounds like a pretty stupid idea after now knowing that two fans that went to atalanta valencia picked up the virus there.
    Then again it would be nice to have some atmosphere in the stadium..
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Italy

i never thought i could disrespect italian politicians and juventus more than i do. but putting potentially at risk the health and life of people to do a favour to the agnelli and juventus, blatantly making an inexcusable exception to all the safety measures that have been taken in northern italy (and not only in northern italy), well, that makes me despise them even more.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

4. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, chhstr, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    i never thought i could disrespect italian politicians and juventus more than i do. but putting potentially at risk the health and life of people to do a favour to the agnelli and juventus, blatantly making an inexcusable exception to all the safety measures that have been taken in northern italy (and not only in northern italy), well, that makes me despise them even more.
    Its even weirder when comparing it to the swiss reaction. All hockey games in the ticino will be held without fans including the derby lugano ambri and here we re talking about 8k people stadiums.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Come on guys, why do you think Juventus didn't want to refund these people and even sold more?

They were always looking to force their hand into having fans in the game.
    I hardly even seen them react to the news of playing without fans. They'd order their southern hordes to burn Italy if that was the case.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

7. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Come on guys, why do you think Juventus didn't want to refund these people and even sold more?

They were always looking to force their hand into having fans in the game.
    I hardly even seen them react to the news of playing without fans. They'd order their southern hordes to burn Italy if that was the case.

As a Juve fan I do feel that it is a bit unfair that some teams are allowed to play with supporters while others are not, but I do feel that the whole coronavirus craze is a huge overreaction and the measure in place are way too extreme.

Less than 3000 people have died from it while flue has taken the lives of over 70K people and nobody is taking measures against flu, and matches are played with supporters even when the flu season is in full swing.

Some people have made these plans for months and are flying from all parts of the world to see this match. It would be stupid to order it to be played behind closed doors just because of a different strain of flu.

I understand why some of you guys are pissed, because that would play into our advantage, but if you look at the big picture it is a huge overreaction all over the world right now.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Trybala the Druid Impala View Post
    As a Juve fan I do feel that it is a bit unfair that some teams are allowed to play with supporters while others are not, but I do feel that the whole coronavirus craze is a huge overreaction and the measure in place are way too extreme.

Less than 3000 people have died from it while flue has taken the lives of over 70K people and nobody is taking measures against flu, and matches are played with supporters even when the flu season is in full swing.

Some people have made these plans for months and are flying from all parts of the world to see this match. It would be stupid to order it to be played behind closed doors just because of a different strain of flu.

I understand why some of you guys are pissed, because that would play into our advantage, but if you look at the big picture it is a huge overreaction all over the world right now.
    bullshit. and from a rubentino, you can't really expect anything else. people keep dying. so, are we gonna make an exception to safety measures for rubentus? this match should only be played with people in the stands if it's postponed.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster

You can always relocate to your real fanbase and have matches played with more than 25,000 fans.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter

You should tell Agnelli to ignore the closing door rule and let the fans enter the stadium. Or Juve fans should just ignore the rule and enter the stadium, it's just an overreaction anyway.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY