Page 83 of 102 FirstFirst ... 33738081828384858693 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2037

Thread: Italian Serie A 2019/2020

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

I just realised Milan are 4 points above the relegation zone and they are going to play Napoli next
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2. Thanks (3): Dylan, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

Bilan is straight up pathetic. They should get Gasperini tbh. I think he is one of the few who can revive them. If he can take some of his guys from Atalanta with him I can really see them lift their level. - Ilicic, Gomez, Muriel, De Roon etc

Its probably going to happen next summer. Apparently they were linked to him a few times not so long ago but Atalanta had CL

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    I just realised Milan are 4 points above the relegation zone and they are going to play Napoli next
    If this game was in 3 days or 1 weeks time then I would actually be betting on Milan to cause an upset. Maybe I'm the one overreacting but I think Napoli are in a bigger short-term crisis than Milan. (Milan's crisis is long-term but Napoli's current situation seems a bit more volatile)

I don't understand De Laurentiis. I imagine he thinks "we were 2nd last season. Ancelotti is a "league winning" caliber coach. I've invested in some "big" players. Therefore, our current situation is unacceptable. Therefore, ritiro."

He's delusional if he doesn't realise the players he's bought in are nowhere near the quality needed to maintain their position, let alone win the league. Manolas? Chfucky Lozano? Elmas? Meret? Does he think he's bought Van Dijk, Mane, Tonali and Oblak?

De Laurentiis has ruined Napoli this season. All his core players have had a weak start to the season, and they found themselves outside the top 4. But at the time of forcing them into ritiro, they were only 3 points off 4th, and 4 points away from 3rd place. It's really not that big of a deal, and everyone knows they have the quality to get back there by seasons end. Since then, the gap has widened, but that's his fucking fault for destroying the mood of the group and causing this conflict. All of this has me questioning what were his objectives and expectations? Surely he wasn't realistically expecting a title challenge?

Anyway, I hope Milan will continue to lose games. Not because they're a threat to us, but because I love seeing them in 14th place. But the international break comes at a good time for Napoli. They really need some time to work out their issues and get their shit together.

Speaking of issues, that rapist Cristiano went straight to the dressing rooms after being subbed, then left the stadium before the game had even finished. What a selfish prick. This, plus Ramsey "stealing" his goal against Moskow... Is he 15 years old or 34 years old?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Ronaldo should be fined and sent to the stands for a couple of games as discipline really. It would happen to any other player.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I really cant be more surprised of how many points Juve has picked so far. The fuckers play their worst football in the past 5-6 years, and yet are without defeat, first on the table.

Also, Cristina what a selfish cunt. No matter how big of a player he is, he needs a fine from Jube, you don't do shit like that, no matter who you are.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Kuwait

Juve only won one game this season by more than 1 goal and it was 2-0 against Spal.

8. Thanks (3): chhstr, Linege, Universe

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    I really cant be more surprised of how many points Juve has picked so far. The fuckers play their worst football in the past 5-6 years, and yet are without defeat, first on the table.

Also, Cristina what a selfish cunt. No matter how big of a player he is, he needs a fine from Jube, you don't do shit like that, no matter who you are.
    They weren't any better until December in their last 4 seasons. They just had more pushing and less obstacles. That 2014-15 season still had too much pushing going on but they were quite solid overall.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

10. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    How are you surprised, this is what they do every single year. I'll give it to you that this year is particularly bad though. That's partly because we're doing so well and it's annoying to see them undeservedly ahead of us, and partly due to many refereeing "mistakes" in their favor.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

12. Thanks (3): dynasty27, firmino, Verathia

United States

[Gazzetta Dello Sport] Salaries for all Serie A players in 2019/20 season

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Have they ever played "well"? Maybe for like 1 season under Allegri.

Their entire philosophy is play super conservatively, neutralize the game with individual superiority, and rely on sketchy calls to put them over the edge. Sadly, as long as they have the best squad, it will be impossible to stop them.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

15. Thanks (3): chhstr, Pajo, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Rely on sketchy calls? They've been in CL final twice in the past 5 years. We can't hide behind ref calls as an explanation even if they've got beneficial calls in Serie A time to time.

Btw, CR7 came back to the stadium after the match? At least Cassano said he left the stadium after he was subbed out back in Capello days but had to come back for doping tests. Aren't the doping tested players decided after the match anyway?

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Rely on sketchy calls? They've been in CL final twice in the past 5 years. We can't hide behind ref calls as an explanation even if they've got beneficial calls in Serie A time to time.

Btw, CR7 came back to the stadium after the match? At least Cassano said he left the stadium after he was subbed out back in Capello days but had to come back for doping tests. Aren't the doping tested players decided after the match anyway?
    CL and league are very different. League is about consistency and squad depth, CL is more about motivation + starpower. Hate to use cliche examples, but Chelsea with old Drogba, Lampard winning CL then coming 6th in league proves it.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Roberto Baggio

Ukraine

20. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Ahead by a mile
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

and that's why he needs a rest tbh.

Also surprising Kulusevski runs that much, he is creative and scoring midfielder too, needless to say, 19 too
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

23. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    not this rest shit again...

All running distance is not made equal. If you really want to play this game, then top speed, intervals between top speed and average speed, sprints, physical duels etc all need to be taken into account.

Even if we assume more distance = more phyiscal energy expenditure, the difference is not as huge as we want to make it out to be. It's marginal at best. Not to mention, we can find several players on several teams (for ex/ liverpool wing backs) who also play lots of minutes and cover a lot of ground with LOTS of sprints.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

25. Thanks (1): Harpsabu

Italy

Put it any way you want, but the guy would definitely benefit from some rest.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    I think he needs to retire before becoming a huge burden (he may will be a burden now).

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Napoli is a hot mess now. Players are under attack in their personal lives.

But there is no pressure in Serie A
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

29. Thanks (1): chhstr

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Italians truly are the toilet of "western" Europe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.