Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2665

Thread: Italian Serie A 2019/2020

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    delete? are you a mod? you'd fuck wanda too
    Mate I’m drunk enough to even convince myself that she’s a caring, passionate and dedicated woman so of course I would.easy decision really!!!!

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

it is games/performances like this that SMS shows some things that you can't teach/that make him stand above other potential targets. What a goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

3. Thanks (6): ADRossi, DARi0, Devious, Fitzy, I4E, MVD

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    What a goal that was by SMS! He isn't much involved in the game. He does exactly the job that Vecino does for us, just that he is far technically superior. Which means he can score those chances when they fall to him, and helps hold the ball better in midfield instead of turning over possession at every chance.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    In a way, the SMS goal and Vecino's chance were actually very, very similar.

Luis Alberto plays in a beautiful long ball and finds SMS who had made a run in behind the defense. "Sergente" controls it with one deft touch and brings the ball down perfectly with his right. He controls the ball to land ahead of him in a yard of space so he doesn't even need to break stride as he immediately smashes it across the keeper with his left foot.

Against Roma, de Vrij makes a forward run and finds Lautaro with a good pass. Lautaro lays it off for Valero who plays a fantastic first-time pass into the path of Vecino, who made a similar cross-field run from right to left, in between the Roma defenders. Unfortunately, that's where the similarities end.

People were upping Mirante for the save on Vecino's shot, but in truth the cunt fucked his chance royally. Unlike SMS, Vecino does not bring the ball under control with his first touch. Despite Valero's pass being much closer, softer and easier to control in comparison to Luis Alberto's pass, Vecino makes a mess of it.

Vecino brings the ball down awkwardly into his own path and can not get it under control from underneath his legs. It was like a horse running over a football. Legs flailing about and getting in the way. Ball bouncing beneath him everywhere but where it needs to be. Eventually, he gets the ball out in front of him, but at the wrong angle and position respective of where his body is facing and moving towards. He's running diagonally left, but the ball lands to the outside of his right foot. Therefore, the only shot he has is the obvious weak toe-poke/nudge shot directly to his right, the keepers near side. It's a smart save by Mirante, but it's also an easy read because there's no other way Vecino can make contact with the ball, and there's only one direction/outcome from his shooting situation/position.

The moment I saw Valero play that ball to Vecino I was hoping he'd do what SMS would do 24 hours later - control it with his right, then smash it diagonally with his left. TBH, as great as SMS's goal was, we've probably all seen an exact copy of that goal 20 times each. It's one of the most common ways to attack with a diagonal ball. One touch to bring it away from the defence, second touch to hit it hard and low the other way. Of course it's my fault for having such unreasonable expectations of Vecino.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

6. Thanks (2): Devious, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Roberto Baggio

Indonesia

I hope Juve loss will boost confident level of Inter player vs Barca. The real test.

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    still would...even though shes a jubentina

But Ive had a few drinks so I might delete this post tomorrow and forget it ever happened
    Do you best: Fuck the Jubentina out of her and make her an Interista ...

9. Thanks (1): William

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Sarri:

Fuck off cunt, you got demolished 3-1 (should have been 4 if Immobile didn't choke like usual) and still had 99% of the decisions go juve's way. Lazio could have had at least 1 or 2 more penalties, and also Szczesny should have also got a red card, it was worse than what Cuadrado did.
    It's so entertaining when Juventus organisation complain about the refs. Where's our beloved Pjanic who was claiming only losers complain about the refs?
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

that girl clearly lost a big bet tbh

i liked how the staff of Lazio reacted when Lazio was wining 2-1 and SMS was runing forward instead to defend the result. They said to Inzaghi "where the fuck is "Sergio" runing"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    This has to be a red

the thing i don't understand is why he gave yellow at the beggining.. it was really clear. Immobile was 1vs1 with the keeper, there was no one else. Cuadrado made that foul without even touching the ball.. clear red card, it don't needs VAR for that. Thats ridiciolous, Juve get's always helped from the Refs, a l w a y s.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

12. Thanks (4): Devious, Howl, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Uh, it's great that Juve lost but Lazio are like 5 pts behind us...
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

14. Thanks (4): Jacquez, MVD, Pajo, Verathia

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

by the time we'll play Lazio, we'll have a better squad again. we just have to stay in the top3 when January comes =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    the thing i don't understand is why he gave yellow at the beggining.. it was really clear. Immobile was 1vs1 with the keeper, there was no one else. Cuadrado made that foul without even touching the ball.. clear red card, it don't needs VAR for that. Thats ridiciolous, Juve get's always helped from the Refs, a l w a y s.
    Same thing with Szczesny's foul on Correa. It's 100000% a red card.

It flies under the radar because juve were "already" disadvantaged with a sending off, and because Lazio were ahead "anyway", but that's bullshit. Regardless of the other circumstances, that's a red card. The ref is not allowed to "go easy" on someone just because they've already been penalized. But that's exactly what they did for Szczesny and what they do for juve every time.

As Pajo said, it's fucking unreal that even with a penalty and red card going against them, that they STILL had most refereeing decisions go their way. Doing whatever they can, squeezing, twisting, turning and digging to try find a way to help them. Disgusting.

\_(ツ)_/

Macedonia

Cuadrado is an utter cunt.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    What a goal that was by SMS! He isn't much involved in the game. He does exactly the job that Vecino does for us, just that he is far technically superior. Which means he can score those chances when they fall to him, and helps hold the ball better in midfield instead of turning over possession at every chance.
    Vecino only scores if CL is on the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

19. Thanks (2): ciamac, MVD

Poland

I'm after watching Lecce - Genoa. I was scouting a bit Agudelo and Pinamonti who were linked with Inter recently and I'm a bit dissapointed. The first one didn't contribute too much, he was weaker than Schone and Stuaro and get two stupid yellow cards which was the reason that Genoa missed the chance for winning the game. Moreover he missed easy one vs one chance... He still plays like a kid from Primavera, I think he needs much more experience... maybe Inter will buy him, but he's not a ready product, so he should stay in Genoa for at least next season.
    And there is Pinamonti who dissapointed me one more time. He was really invisible and he played a bit like his idol Mauro Icardi - but Icardi is able to score in such matches while Pinamonti still has just two goals in this season and he needs to improve, because he will lose his starting spot in Genoa soon...

Generally when you look at Pandev and then at other Genoa players you can see huge difference in their technique and vision.

21. Thanks (2): thatdude, Universe

Macedonia

Lecce are really capable of comebacks.

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    It's so entertaining when Juventus organisation complain about the refs. Where's our beloved Pjanic who was claiming only losers complain about the refs?
    First Sarri, now Bonucci has started whining about the same thing:
    We havent had that conversation yet, as its important to let everything calm down a little bit first, but we certainly had incidents that went against us, the captain told DAZN.

It was a great first half and we dominated Lazio without allowing them anything really, then after the break both situations that didnt go our way in attack and some refereeing decisions affected the result.

Imagine complaining about the last man fouling the attacker on a clear goal scoring opportunity and getting an obvious red card, a stonewall 100% penalty that you can't even argue about, all whilst still having the ref pull favors for you by avoiding a further red card and another few penalties from being awarded against you. This is their first loss of the season and they already can't stop whining this is too entertaining.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Canada

Haven't watched Fiorentina in a while but my their results, they look awful.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

Montella is a goner (again).

And Pinamonti sucks. Watched him several times since he’s left the club and he still plays like he did in his handful of sub matches at Inter. That is to say, the vast majority of the time you wouldn’t even know he’s on the pitch.

Still very young so impossible to write him off and he’s got all the time in the world to grow. But you gotta call it as you see it and currently he’s very prone to disappearing during games. Very un-influential and uninvolved.

\_(ツ)_/

26. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    Lecce are really capable of comebacks.
    well they also had luck that Genoa got 2 red cards. Against Cagliari the same thing happend before they scored 2 goals.

But im happy, Lecce is one of the teams i like. Hope they stay in Serie A and Genoa ends in Serie B
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Never saw the hype about Pinamonti. He is a midtable striker.
    IO SONO INTERISTA