Page 103 of 136 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2718

Thread: Italian Serie A 2019/2020

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Since Napoli is collapsing we should sign Koulibaly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Ridiculous. Napoli are supposed to be a title challenger. What the fuck has Gattuso done to be considered for such a team?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

3. Thanks (2): I4E, Wings

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Napoli are done. It’s back to scraping 4th places for them.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

5. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    At least they make 1/8 finals...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

7. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post

Would you rather be 7th in the league with half the players openly rebelling against the management?
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

9. Thanks (1): Glass box

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post

It's amazing how for us not making 1/8ths is because of quality, but for Napoli it's not. They managed to get 4 points against the current CL title holders in the process.

It's almost as if Conte is shit in Europe, and Ancelotti isn't
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Would you rather be 7th in the league with half the players openly rebelling against the management?
    We lost to some Barca kids... Pathetic enough, that neutral fans laugh at us

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Gattuso is the last coach I thought I'd see at Napoli. A side capable of playing some of the most beautiful attacking football in recent years being managed by someone like him This is going to be good..
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

14. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    On one hand, sure, it might ease some pressure on us for a competitor to decrease in quality. On the other hand, it's another potential obstacle to juve just shooting itself in the head. If Napoli goes downwards it also directly helps Milan in their quest to regain top 4 status. And who wants that.

I think ADL is destroying his own team but perhaps it's too soon to judge. After all, he clearly saw something in Sarri who had only just finished 15th in his first season in Serie A.

To be fair, Gattuso actually got more points than Spalletti in the time he was at Milan. They missed out on CL by just 1 point last season. Maybe there is something there.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Ridiculous. Napoli are supposed to be a title challenger. What the fuck has Gattuso done to be considered for such a team?
    available

17. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    It makes some sense to a degree.

Gattuso is Ancelotti's disciple, so at least he'll have an idea of how the preseason went and the general practices. Though maybe the team required a shock in that aspect, but I think we can agree that it was not a tactical blunder that led them here.

He also is considered an aggressive asshole which the players grew up fearing as a potential opponent whereas they weren't even born to see Ancelotti play. So he will, on paper, impose some fear on the players who are borderline mutineers.

And he has Serie A experience after Milan. Especially one where everything was considered to be ruined yet he managed to rally the team.
    There are better choices for the spot, but not that many to finish off the season. If I were De Laurentis I'd let Ancelotti stay and challenge for Europe only. It is doable if concentration is solely there.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    available
    He's also cheap. Allegri wouldn't go to Napoli and Spalletti would be too expensive. There's also Di Francesco but he had a disastrous spell at Sampdoria, he would be way more expensive than Gattuso and i doubt he would accept a caretaker role. From all the other Italian coaches i don't see anyone worth taking. Getting a coach from abroad wouldn't make sense in Napoli's current state.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

20. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

im still waiting for some genius here to say how Gattuso is masterclass posting one of this stupid videos with the title "How Gattuso changed Milan"...
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Netherlands

I really don't think Gattuso is some terrible manager. He's basically a dumber-looking version of Pioli.

23. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    I am not sure how would Gattuso deal with players like Mertens, Allan, etc because if they didn’t respect Ancelloti with his extensive expertise and Silverware, how would they feel if their new coach is a beginner? Delaurentice should have gotten rid of the cause of the problem (the players) not the victim (the coach). But he probably thought that Gattuso is inexpensive and if he manages to convince the players to do their best, they would keep their value in the summer.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Gattuso is official.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

26. Thanks (2): Glass box, MVD

Macedonia

If one told me while Gattuso still played football for all the World to see, and Ancelotti being his coach at the time, that one day Ancelotti will be fired and replaced by Gattuso as a coach, I'd seriously take that prediction as an insanity plea.

And now, for all we know Gattuso can turn Napoli around after Ancelotti's dreadful run this season in Italy. But, Ancelotti's experience in CL is irreplaceable here, yet I see why would they sacrifice that at this desperate moment.

I expect Napoli to come back in top four, but not higher than third.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Martinez > C. Ronaldo

Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Netherlands

You would have to kill me to get me to spend that much money on Pjanic or de Light

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Pjanic still being in his 20s feels completely impossible.

32. Thanks (2): Pimpin, Universe