Page 178 of 190 FirstFirst ... 78128168175176177178179180181188 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 3787

Thread: Italian Serie A 2019/2020

Europe

But can teams use 5 substitutions in a match a la Bundesliga?

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    But can teams use 5 substitutions in a match a la Bundesliga?
    yes
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

4. Thanks (2): dynasty27, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    SERIE A ACTION SET TO RETURN: INTER'S UPCOMING SCHEDULE
    The dates and kick-off times for the fixtures up to matchday 35 have been announced. The Nerazzurri will face Sampdoria on Sunday 21 June

MILAN - The Lega Serie A has today confirmed the league calendar up to matchday 35, including the matchday 25 fixtures which were postponed.

Inter will return to the pitch on Sunday 21 June at 21:45 CEST to face Sampdoria at the Meazza following the previous postponement of the matchday 25 clash.

Matchday 25

Sunday 21 June, 21:45, Inter vs. Sampdoria

Matchday 27

Wednesday 24 June 19:30, Inter vs. Sassuolo

Matchday 28
    Sunday 28 June 21:45, Parma vs. Inter

Matchday 29
    Wednesday 1 July 19:30, Inter vs. Brescia

Matchday 30
    Sunday 5 July 17:15, Inter vs. Bologna

Matchday 31
    Thursday 9 July 21:45, Hellas Verona vs. Inter

Matchday 32
    Monday 13 July 21:45, Inter vs. Torino

Matchday 33
    Thursday 16 July 21:45, SPAL vs. Inter

Matchday 34
    Sunday 19 July 21:45, Roma vs. Inter

Matchday 35
    Wednesday 22 July 21:45, Inter vs. Fiorentina

Matchday 36
    TBC Genoa vs. Inter* (between Friday 24 and Monday 27 July)

Matchday 37
    TBC Inter vs. Napoli* (between Tuesday 28 and Thursday 30 July)

Matchday 38
    Sunday 2 August 21:45 Atalanta vs. Inter ** (in accordance with the relevant internal provisions, the ten matches scheduled to take place at the same time on the final matchday could take place in different blocks should it not be necessary for them to be played at the same time)
    https://www.inter.it/en/news/2020/06...off-times.html
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    That's some hectic schedule

No euros but we ain't no football in the summer!

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    When do we play the European games??
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I'll preface this with saying I have a 0.1% hope of a scudetto, and even then it would feel weird to celebrate it in this climate.

But, apart from Napoli and Atalanta, those should all be 3 points, with Lazio and Juve still having each other to play. If we come out firing like we did at the start of the season (with Sensi doing his best Iniesta impression again), we could do something pretty great here.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

12. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Italy

matches every three days, love it.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

14. Thanks (4): ElDuccio, Howl, MVD, zodd

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    When do we play the European games??
    August.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    I'll preface this with saying I have a 0.1% hope of a scudetto, and even then it would feel weird to celebrate it in this climate.

But, apart from Napoli and Atalanta, those should all be 3 points, with Lazio and Juve still having each other to play. If we come out firing like we did at the start of the season (with Sensi doing his best Iniesta impression again), we could do something pretty great here.
    Our first 8 games are genuinely all winnable. Away Verona would be a tough one, but we really should.be winning 7 out of those 8 without question (you could argue Parma being another slightly tough match).

But in the first 8 matches we have Sampdoria, Sassuolo, Brescia, Bologna, and Torino at home and only Parms, Spal, and Verona away, with Parma and Verona being the 2 tougher matches there.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

First things first - win the game in hand against Samp, and it's -5 on Lazio and -6 on Juve, though both teams have (or are likely to have) tiebreaker advantages over us so it's really more like -6 and -7.

It's cliché, but with the schedule we have coming up, lets take care of our business, and we'll see where we're at come the game against Roma. I really wouldn't be surprised to see Lazio drop points here or there, but Juventus of course is another matter altogether.

18. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    matches every three days, love it.
    yeah if we consider the Inter games. But generelly every day there is at last one game. I think we will have enough of Serie A for a while after august

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    First things first - win the game in hand against Samp, and it's -5 on Lazio and -6 on Juve, though both teams have (or are likely to have) tiebreaker advantages over us so it's really more like -6 and -7.

It's cliché, but with the schedule we have coming up, lets take care of our business, and we'll see where we're at come the game against Roma. I really wouldn't be surprised to see Lazio drop points here or there, but Juventus of course is another matter altogether.
    For the scudetto we will see, 7 points are a lot, we should win almost all games probably.

It will be like a new league start. My prediction: At the end Juve or Inter will make it, probably Juve of course.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belgium

Even if we're somehow in it at the end, we will 100% get killed in Bergamo on matchday 38

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

juve are going to steamrole ahead of everyone. The quality of depth they have in comparison to everyone else is going to benefit them massively. They can rotate more than anyone else and have 5 good options from the bench too.

Meanwhile we were already struggling before the virus happened and one injury puts us in the shit again. Lets hope Sanchez and especially Sensi manage to survive til the end of the season.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

23. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

Macedonia

I am an optimist since I see on this as a start of a new season, and recently we started our seasons good. Not the same thing I know, different circumstances, but still I think we will have no trouble securing 2nd or 3rd spot and win either the Coppa or Europa League.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    You arr expecting a lot. I am just happy with a draw in all of the remaining league matches.

27. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    You arr expecting a lot. I am just happy with a draw in all of the remaining league matches.
    That's the spirit.

29. Thanks (3): firmino, GenDire, MVD

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    dude. just... why?

anyways, my take about our scudetto chances: extremely small. playing every 3 days will give a big advantage to those with the greatest depth, which is of course juventus. and we are already a few points behind, but i don't expect lazio to be able to keep up juventus' pace either.

of course, glad to be proved wrong in case.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    dude. just... why?
    He won the FIF oscar of the most pessimistic poster for a good reason.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

33. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

https://www.football-italia.net/1540...ldozer-petagna

" His exploits have now caught the attention of Rodman, one of the stars of the recent Netflix documentary ‘The Last Dance’."

Football italia failed to watch the video and notice that Rodman thought Petagna is a girl

35. Thanks (1): Howl

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    https://www.football-italia.net/1540...ldozer-petagna

" His exploits have now caught the attention of Rodman, one of the stars of the recent Netflix documentary ‘The Last Dance’."

Football italia failed to watch the video and notice that Rodman thought Petagna is a girl

Lmfaoooooo I saw the video earlier and was like “wtf is he talking about playing with his daughter” he called him honey too.

Italy

The minister of sport Spadafora announced yesterday that the Coppa Italia semifinals will be played the 12th and 13th, one day earlier than previously announced.

Inter will play on the 13th, the final remains on the 17th (unless they change this as well later).

38. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD