Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 3559

Thread: Italian Serie A 2019/2020

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    Someone explain to me how the fuck Milan are worth 1.2b
    Mhh who claims that?
    If i m correct a year ago or at takeover eliot wanted 1 bio and nobody paid them so id say it s a bit of a stretch. And ever since then they said they wanna sell bbilan eventually for 1 bio plus....
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Someone explain to me how the fuck Milan are worth 1.2b
    1.2 Bitcoin ?
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte

3. Thanks (4): Fitzy, MVD, n4l, Native

Italy

Official: Behind closed doors until April 3

A new Government decree has ruled that all sporting events in Italy will only be played behind closed doors until April 3 due to the Coronavirus outbreak.

This covers all areas, including those that have not yet been hit by the spread of the highly-infectious respiratory disease.

https://www.football-italia.net/1508...-until-april-3
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

which means Lazio and Juve will postpone all home games at the next month
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

7. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Interesting article about today's meeting

https://www.repubblica.it/rubriche/s...to_-250247521/

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    which means Lazio and Juve will postpone all home games at the next month
    Idk what the rule is, but do the clubs have the right to refuse to play behind closed doors?
    If the league orders you to play, you have to play, no?

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Idk what the rule is, but do the clubs have the right to refuse to play behind closed doors?
    If the league orders you to play, you have to play, no?
    it's basically the reason why Inter fans are mad in this days. Maybe it was not a decision from Juve to postpone the match, but till saturday it was sure that the game will be played behind closed doors. And the only one who was against was Juve. I can't say how much it was Juve to change the decision, but it's anyway ridiciolous what happend. There was no reason to make this disaster just one day before the match.

Lega lost credibility after this whole shit. Lazio and Napoli can play with fans, other teams have the right to say WHEN and IF games should played. While Inter (with already Inter-Samp to recover) can decide nothing and can only choose between playing monday (that was bad considering you have the coppa match after 3 days) or at May, where you have like 8 or 9 games in one month.
    And what's the solution now? the one Lega refused to make, when it was probably already the only solution. Playing a game behind closed doors, but just 1 week to late, great.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Mhh who claims that?
    If i m correct a year ago or at takeover eliot wanted 1 bio and nobody paid them so id say it s a bit of a stretch. And ever since then they said they wanna sell bbilan eventually for 1 bio plus....
    Tbh whatever the price is I dont get how they're worth more than like 300 or 500m

Bulgaria

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Tbh whatever the price is I dont get how they're worth more than like 300 or 500m
    I fully agree....

and honestly i think eliot would have flipped them on the spot if they could even for 500 mio as they would have doubled their initial commitment but there we re no such offers back then hence elliot tried to up the value and sell it for a bio within 3 years i think was the initial plan.

Knowing eliot they d sell bbilan in a heartbeat if they could get their target price right now, so again i m pretty sure eliot aint getting that money.
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Not just Milan, I've heard/read some obscene numbers floating around the potential Roma and Napoli sales too.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    If a player can go 70m and 100m then it shouldn't come as a surprise that clubs, even with debt, can go for over 500m.

And Elliot probably want over a billion for Milan.
    If they were just interested in flipping them for a small profit it'd be done already.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    If a player can go 70m and 100m then it shouldn't come as a surprise that clubs, even with debt, can go for over 500m.

And Elliot probably want over a billion for Milan.
    If they were just interested in flipping them for a small profit it'd be done already.
    Yes if those clubs were actually financially healthy. WHy the fuck would any sane person pay one bio for BBilan when their NAV probably is not over 300 mios and their making a loss. Only thing worthwhile with these clubs is the brand.

Then again money is so cheap maybe people dont care what they spend.

A
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    How much are the clubs that Gazidiz managed worth now?

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    How much are the clubs that Gazidiz managed worth now?
    He only managed arsenal and the have a much larger revenue and are profitable and they already were profitable when gazidis came in as far as i remember. Even more so the Value of every PL club fucken exploded since 2009 the year he started at arsenal so how much of the value really is attributable to him is questionable.

Also to answer your question according to forbes arsenal is worth 2.26 bio. but i think inter would be the better comparision and inter was at 672 mios....
    The only thing bbilan has on us is the brand, financially speaking they re worse off in every aspect so i dont see how they should be worth 30% more then we are.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

20. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yes if those clubs were actually financially healthy. WHy the fuck would any sane person pay one bio for BBilan when their NAV probably is not over 300 mios and their making a loss. Only thing worthwhile with these clubs is the brand.

Then again money is so cheap maybe people dont care what they spend.

A
    Yeah exactly. Given their annual losses, lack of a path to revenue and lack of real assets.. I dont get the valuation.

- - - Updated - - -

He only managed arsenal and the have a much larger revenue and are profitable and they already were profitable when gazidis came in as far as i remember. Even more so the Value of every PL club fucken exploded since 2009 the year he started at arsenal so how much of the value really is attributable to him is questionable.

Also to answer your question according to forbes arsenal is worth 2.26 bio. but i think inter would be the better comparision and inter was at 672 mios....
    The only thing bbilan has on us is the brand, financially speaking they re worse off in every aspect so i dont see how they should be worth 30% more then we are.
    Thing is arsenal have that sweet EPL revenue which is ludicrously high - and bricks and mortar. Most Italian clubs dont have great revenues, or any real assets.

Europe

“If a Serie A player were to test positive for the Coronavirus, we would not rule out suspending the whole season,” Federation chief Gravina told Rai Sport.

Common sense have completely vanished.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post
    “If a Serie A player were to test positive for the Coronavirus, we would not rule out suspending the whole season,” Federation chief Gravina told Rai Sport.

Common sense have completely vanished.
    If players start to get it the only option is to suspend the season.

24. Thanks (2): MVD, Wobblz

Europe

The probability that one serie a player will get corona is pretty high but I wouldn't cancel the season because of it.

Lots of different kind of injuries and diseases happen to many players during normal season. One or two corona infected players can be in quarantine.

If the the virus starts to spread to many players then of course the season is off.

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post
    The probability that one serie a player will get corona is pretty high but I wouldn't cancel the season because of it.

Lots of different kind of injuries and diseases happen to many players during normal season. One or two corona infected players can be in quarantine.

If the the virus starts to spread to many players then of course the season is off.
    if one player gets infected then the whole team has to be quarantined for at least 2 weeks, so it will pretty much demolish the fixture which is already tight.