Page 168 of 171 FirstFirst ... 68118158165166167168169170171 LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 3409

Thread: Italian Serie A 2019/2020

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    We played juve and lost. We have no right/claim to argue about standings or anything. We had a direct opportunity, twice. Destiny in our hands, twice. And fluffed.

Lazio does have a very strong argument; they are right there and beat Juve this season (twice if you include supercoppa).
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

2. Thanks (6): ADRossi, I4E, MVD, Pajo, thatdude, varmin

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    We played juve and lost. We have no right/claim to argue about standings or anything. We had a direct opportunity, twice. Destiny in our hands, twice. And fluffed.

Lazio does have a very strong argument; they are right there and beat Juve this season (twice if you include supercoppa).
    Agreed. We're a useless disgrace, as per usual, and absolutely no performances on the pitch proved otherwise. We played 180 minutes against them and didn't score from open play.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Don't think we even had any decent attacks over both games. Cannot remember a more pathetic performance against them over two games in the season.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

6. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Don't think we even had any decent attacks over both games. Cannot remember a more pathetic performance against them over two games in the season.
    And this season is the most money we've spent on both managers and players in a decade.

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    And this season is the most money we've spent on both managers and players in a decade.
    Exactly why I was whining all summer long. It was obvious that we made a terrible mismanagement of those funds. Hopefully it won't keep biting us in the future. But I fear that we're going to sell both Lautaro and Skriniar within the next 16 months just to replace them with players that won't translate to any type of situation we're in.

At this stage it's more likely that we will lose our important players instead of build on the team. Also something of a first timer for Inter.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Here we go again In both games (and specialy the first) we made a good game till the 60 minute. Im not happy how we managed to lose this games, in both games it was realistic to get at last a draw. But i would not say that this is the worst results we ever got against Juve.

If we consider the money we will get/got from Icardi Perisic and other players, we spent what? People act like we spent like Real or City. We got a (better) striker for the same money we will give away Icardi. The diffrence is that we got 2 decent/good midfielders where we spent 50-60M instead of 1 midfielder (Nainngolan). And of course not forget Eriksen in january that is anyway still new. He is out of form and Conte needs also to see in which position he can use him.
    At all we spent something like +80 Mil and still need good wingers + our bench is shit. For Inter it's a lot of money? times are changing. Just see how much money Juve paid only to get De Ligt. See how other teams are spending money.
    So again: 1. We didn't really spent that much, specialy if we look at other top teams
    2. We improved, but our squad is still not good enough.

We also changed system, coach, new players... thinking that everything can work at the first year is not easy. Lazio is a great team this year, but see how much time Inzaghi and a lot of players are there. I only hope that we don't make a Napoli. You can play great football, make records, everything you want. But nobody cares if you win nothing at the end. Napoli was for years much better then us and won nothing.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Greece

We have received a total of 5m for Icardi, Perisic and Nainggolan not being at Inter this season. I would hardly call that a success. If they are sold, you can say that they were just being replaced, but as things stand, we have spent a significant amount with no guarantees of getting paid.

We also paid 22+3 for Lazaro and loaned him out after 4 months.

The mercato has not proven great if you want to check the results. Out of the Champions League but at least safely in the top 3 of the league, mostly at the expense of Napoli who have choked even harder in the market by signing Manolas for almost 40m which has destroyed their defensive setup adding a second clumsy defender instead of calm presence.

We have spent a lot of money and made no sales. I had much higher expectations with the funds spent but since I knew what we were spending it on, you can still see my "prediction" for this year in the relevant thread. 3rd place, Skriniar being the most disappointing player, Handanovic the best and an exit to the Europa League. ( http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1856791 )

At the same time we have made signings of guys like Victor Moses (looking to become permanent) and Ashley Young and are more likely to sell than keep one of Lautaro and Skriniar. Both will end up leaving under our current strategy and setup.

The word you all need to consider and adopt for the money return on the season is this one: underwhelming.

Conte uomo di merda

11. Thanks (3): Javier'sSon, Nothing, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Bit late to the game but:

Vieri - Ronaldo

Sneijder

Recoba - Stankovic - Matthaus - Eto'o (under Mourinho)

Skriniar - Cordoba - Zanetti

Handa

If D'ambrosio can play as RCB, Zanetti would have nailed it.

We had an insane amount of forwards even in the modern era. If it wasn't for Zanetti and Ronaldo I'd have put Milito and Adriano in there.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

13. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

We have received a total of 5m for Icardi, Perisic and Nainggolan not being at Inter this season. I would hardly call that a success. If they are sold, you can say that they were just being replaced, but as things stand, we have spent a significant amount with no guarantees of getting paid.

We also paid 22+3 for Lazaro and loaned him out after 4 months.

The mercato has not proven great if you want to check the results. Out of the Champions League but at least safely in the top 3 of the league, mostly at the expense of Napoli who have choked even harder in the market by signing Manolas for almost 40m which has destroyed their defensive setup adding a second clumsy defender instead of calm presence.

We have spent a lot of money and made no sales. I had much higher expectations with the funds spent but since I knew what we were spending it on, you can still see my "prediction" for this year in the relevant thread. 3rd place, Skriniar being the most disappointing player, Handanovic the best and an exit to the Europa League. ( http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1856791 )

At the same time we have made signings of guys like Victor Moses (looking to become permanent) and Ashley Young and are more likely to sell than keep one of Lautaro and Skriniar. Both will end up leaving under our current strategy and setup.

The word you all need to consider and adopt for the money return on the season is this one: underwhelming.
    Well, apparently they will both stay at their clubs (Bayern and PSG). And youre also saying that Skriniar/Lautaro will leave, which is not confirmed too. So you said that my predtiction is not confirmed but are insisting in something that's also not sure.

I agree that ending third in our CL group was a failure (specialy because of the draw against Slavia and Barcellonas second team lose)
    We are also third because of Lazio being that good this year, not only because of Napoli. Btw Manolas is just another example of what i said with De Ligt.

I agree about Skriniar but not about Handa. There are also other players that was important for us and also improved thanks to Conte. De Vrij for example or of course Lautaro and specialy Lukaku.

#IcardiOut

Netherlands

Just my two cents: I'm guessing UEFA will insist each European league name a champion, primarily due to the draw/pots for next year's UCL. At this time our corrupt federation will elect to award it to Juve.

There's unlikely to be any football until July or August, if we're lucky. It would be nice to have a four team, two legged playoff for the Scudetto. Or even just a Lazio - Juventus final. But that won't happen.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Dude, Handanovic was out for a few games and people were losing their shit. He's by far our best player this season, followed by De Vrij. Lukaku ain't even in our top 5 [Handanovic, De Vrij, Brozovic, Lautaro, Barella] and I'd say that even a guy like Candreva also has a claim as a top 5 performer this year.

Conte uomo di merda

18. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Dude, Handanovic was out for a few games and people were losing their shit. He's by far our best player this season, followed by De Vrij. Lukaku ain't even in our top 5 [Handanovic, De Vrij, Brozovic, Lautaro, Barella] and I'd say that even a guy like Candreva also has a claim as a top 5 performer this year.
    People were losing their shit because Handas replacement was shit and made to many stupid mistakes, not because we were missing a world class keeper that saves our ass. Padelli is sadly one of the worst second GKs of Serie A. He makes me wish we had someone like Buffon at least, to say how bad Padelli is.

#IcardiOut

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    People were losing their shit because Handas replacement was shit and made to many stupid mistakes, not because we were missing a world class keeper that saves our ass. Padelli is sadly one of the worst second GKs of Serie A. He makes me wish we had someone like Buffon at least, to say how bad Padelli is.
    Was Padelli that bad? bec i seem to recall conceding and not winning anything the last 3 years with Handanovic in goal as well, even this year there were some games that in the second half the whole team disappeared. Padelli actually was decent but he got destroyed because the whole back line is shaky, he even made a game winning save on Immobile in the lazio game but the team off-course couldn't even muster up any attacks going forward or even try to. He is the last one to blame.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    Was Padelli that bad? bec i seem to recall conceding and not winning anything the last 3 years with Handanovic in goal as well, even this year there were some games that in the second half the whole team disappeared. Padelli actually was decent but he got destroyed because the whole back line is shaky, he even made a game winning save on Immobile in the lazio game but the team off-course couldn't even muster up any attacks going forward or even try to. He is the last one to blame.
    To me it seems that the defending problems came also thanks to the insecurity that Padelli was giving to the defence. And he just can't organize the defence, it was ridiciolous how he always tryed to go out of the goal and always crashed into Skriniar (and also conceded a goal thanks to this).
    The game against Lazio was a disaster for him. The save came after we were losing and Inter was set offensive.

#IcardiOut

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    To me it seems that the defending problems came also thanks to the insecurity that Padelli was giving to the defence. And he just can't organize the defence, it was ridiciolous how he always tryed to go out of the goal and always crashed into Skriniar (and also conceded a goal thanks to this).
    The game against Lazio was a disaster for him. The save came after we were losing and Inter was set offensive.
    Yah i dont agree the defense was shaky with Handa as well. The goal someone also failed to clear it. U play with 3 cbs that havent used a 3 back line and all are relatively slow thats whats gonna happen.

Also he played like 3 games the last 3 years before that?

Italy

FIGC president Gravina has said on the radio that the goal is to play all the regular Serie A season to the end, even if it means to play in August.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    FIGC president Gravina has said on the radio that the goal is to play all the regular Serie A season to the end, even if it means to play in August.
    How long till he changes his mind in a mysterious way?

Conte uomo di merda

26. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Nyers - Ibrahimovic - Eto'o
    Sneijder - Matthaus - Suarez
    Facchetti - Lucio - Cordoba - Zanetti
    Handanovic

Bench: Skriniar, Chivu, Stankovic, Brozovic, Djorkaeff, Figo, Zamarano, Recoba
    Last edited by Bluenine; 26 Mar 20 at 01:25.

28. Thanks (4): ADRossi, Harpsabu, Kev9Inter, MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    the FA have just nullified all football below the National League level in England. If Corona drags out there might be a chance they go further up than that. Currently they're saying the intention is still to play to a normal conclusion

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    My Kopite mate will go wild if there's no winner in EPL this season.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

32. Thanks (1): MVD