Page 87 of 136 FirstFirst ... 37778485868788899097 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2718

Thread: Italian Serie A 2019/2020

Definitely a handball that should have been called on the spot, but Atalanta should have kept playing instead of protesting. By the time the goal was scored, it was an entirely different phase of play. Still don't agree with the decision not to review it however.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Honestly I could accept the Emre Can handball on the edge of the box. But the Cuadrado handball during the buildup to their second goal is a joke. Of course it's fucking Cuadrado that filthy cross eyed fucking rat, and that raging piece of shit Higuain. Disgusted, just like I am every time I watch a juve match.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Mario

Norway

Juve will always play with a 12th man in the league, but there's a reason why they ain't competetive in europe.
    Raul Duke: What's this? Two sane people on FIF having a constructive argument? Kill me.

4. Thanks (1): Nerazzurri's Hoe.

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

This honestly puts me off watching Inter tonight.. fuck Rubentus and fuck this league.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot View Post
    Definitely a handball that should have been called on the spot, but Atalanta should have kept playing instead of protesting. By the time the goal was scored, it was an entirely different phase of play. Still don't agree with the decision not to review it however.
    You remember how our goal was being searched for fouls 100 seconds prior and denied? That's double standard in Jube's favor all over again.

I am old so maybe someone might help to remind which game was that. But I am 100% sure it did happen to us.

7. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    How? How do they do this? Every, fucking, week. God i hate them.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

9. Thanks (1): Universe

Poland

disgrace

11. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    MANY

Lebanon

~BARFS~
    Nerazzurri's One and Only Hoe

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    You remember how our goal was being searched for fouls 100 seconds prior and denied? That's double standard in Jube's favor all over again.

I am old so maybe someone might help to remind which game was that. But I am 100% sure it did happen to us.
    No I know. It's a dirty goal for sure.
    Did Juve retain possession and score after that handball? If so, wouldn't that constitute them as the attacking team; therefore, an offensive handball should neutralize the goal per the laws. Tough to say, I'll have to see it again.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

That game was so filthy it makes me think we're going to lose vs Torino. It was that cancerous.

juve win under controversial circumstances and Inter to lose under controversial circumstances. I've seen this movie before.

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Of course Juve came back. FUCKIN OF COURSE !
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

we can only hope they get humiliated in CL. I wish them that
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot View Post
    No I know. It's a dirty goal for sure.
    Did Juve retain possession and score after that handball? If so, wouldn't that constitute them as the attacking team; therefore, an offensive handball should neutralize the goal per the laws. Tough to say, I'll have to see it again.
    I do remember something like that happening last season at the Marassi.So perhaps it was against Samp.

Today was blatant robbery.First goal Higuain fouled the defender and 2nd goal handball.Hope karma bites them in Europe.This league is unwinnable if this happens every bloody game.Rocchi clearly doesnt have a trashcan for a heart.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

Speaking of jokes, Ancelotti is trying to help out his former side and mask it under the guise of the current Napoli crisis. Fucking saboteur. Look at that absolute trash of a lineup. Elmas instead of Ruiz, Insigne and Chucky up front This entire fucking league can go to hell.

\_(ツ)_/

19. Thanks (1): ElDuccio

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Fucking ladri. God I hate them and this corrupt league

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by interista4 View Post
    This honestly puts me off watching Inter tonight.. fuck Rubentus and fuck this league.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    same here...

just...wow. There was no way Juve would win that match, they played horrible and Atalanta dominated the second half. They have massive luck but also a top player called Rocchi. GG.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Shitters, all of them. Atalanta, shitters. Juve, shitters. Rocchi, I hope he burns in hell, the absolute shitter.

Oh and Milan too, but it's redundant to say it at this point.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Why are we acting like we never got any favor? We got an offside goal against Parma and we still couldn't win the game. The reason why we are not winning the league is because our squad is significantly weaker than Juve's, not because the ref is sliding with Juve and shit.If Ronaldo is injured, they have fucking Higuain or Dybala to replace him. We are miles behind Juve in terms of squad depth and it's obvious.

24. Thanks (1): vex

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Lozano scores a header after an Insigne shot hits the corner of the post. 0-1 for Napoli, arguably against the run of play.

- - - Updated - - -

Bonaventura 1-1. Great shot
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Why are we acting like we never got any favor? We got an offside goal against Parma and we still couldn't win the game. The reason why we are not winning the league is because our squad is significantly weaker than Juve's, not because the ref is sliding with Juve and shit.If Ronaldo is injured, they have fucking Higuain or Dybala to replace him. We are miles behind Juve in terms of squad depth and it's obvious.
    Usually, I'm right there with you. But this season has been new levels of blatant favoritism. Funnily enough, the only fairly arbitrated match of Juve this season was against us.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

27. Thanks (1): _OC_