Page 61 of 84 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1672

Thread: Italian Serie A 2019/2020

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Lazio with 2 goals in 2 min
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

2. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

This is the second time in 2019 where I turned off an Atalanta game that was 3-0 and the game ended 3-3.

Fav. Player
    Mario

Norway

Lazio literally gifted two penalities against Atalanta, both were of the cheap sort.
    Raul Duke: What's this? Two sane people on FIF having a constructive argument? Kill me.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

some matches like this make me think of corruption

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

And to think Inzaghi still keeps playing the victim card
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

7. Thanks (4): Il Drago, MVD, Pimpin, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inzaghi:

Gasperini was furious in his post-match interview, claiming Immobile had ‘dived’ for both penalties.

“I admire him as a colleague. I listen to his words, but I do not accept them, because the two penalties are clear. We lost the Champions League place twice due to refereeing incidents, so in this sport you have to accept situations and especially today, when they were very clear.

“I am disappointed he decided to say these things about Immobile, as there was clear contact.”

9. Thanks (5): Howl, MVD, Pimpin, thatdude, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Fuck he is such a prick. The second one was a penalty, the first one was a complete joke

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Mario

Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Fuck he is such a prick. The second one was a penalty, the first one was a complete joke
    Inzaghi is a delusional prick.
    Raul Duke: What's this? Two sane people on FIF having a constructive argument? Kill me.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Romania

Is Sarri chewing on a cigarette filter?

Fav. Player
    Mario

Norway

Hahaha, De Ligt handball, and he got away with it.

Rube mafia

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Blatant fucking handball by De Ligt in the box in 92nd minute. How is that not a penalty? Unbelievable.
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

16. Thanks (2): Dylan, MVD

Fav. Player
    Mario

Norway

Crossbar for Bologna and magnificent save by Buffon to save them from a draw, jesus.
    Let's not forget that De Ligt handballed 90+2 and got away with it.

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

And Santander the fucker hits the bar 1 yard from the goal How did he not score
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Fucking cheating fuckers.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

2 things:

1. We will never win the league with this joke of decisions. As good Juve is, some things will never change.

2 Fuck Santander. The only time he scored was probably against Inter.

- - - Updated - - -

new rules my ass... you know that this decision will decide the match. You only watch 20 seconds the VAR but the real thing is that you don't have the balls to give this penalty at torino. Another great day for Serie A........

There are always mistakes, not only in favour of Juve. But this is a big mistake because the game was already over. This is the diffrence. And again, Juve has the best team in the league without doubt. But this was penalty and decisions like this will make things only easier for them, specialy now that the "Sarri Ball" is not working, they need this "lucky" points. I hate this team.

#IcardiOut

23. Thanks (2): Nothing, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    2 things:

1. We will never win the league with this joke of decisions. As good Juve is, some things will never change.

2 Fuck Santander. The only time he scored was probably against Inter.

- - - Updated - - -

new rules my ass... you know that this decision will decide the match. You only watch 20 seconds the VAR but the real thing is that you don't have the balls to give this penalty at torino. Another great day for Serie A........

There are always mistakes, not only in favour of Juve. But this is a big mistake because the game was already over. This is the diffrence. And again, Juve has the best team in the league without doubt. But this was penalty and decisions like this will make things only easier for them, specialy now that the "Sarri Ball" is not working, they need this "lucky" points. I hate this team.
    Come on dont be so dramatic, matter of fact you have to respect and admire juve, after all those years I came to finally understand, their persistence and consistency is really something out of this world.

Can we be realistic for a moment? Who has the most expensive team in Italy? Who pays wages that equals more than wags paid in 3-4 top teams in Italy combined? Who has one of the most expensive players in the world? Who makes the most revenues and commercial profits in Italy?

Do you really think the Figc, the refs, Inter, Milan, Napoli, Roma, Lazio are all bigger than juBe atm? Do you think that juBe with all their power, influence, connections etc.. will leave any small detail to chance and circumstances inside the league?

Jube has the money and could buy whoever they want, they have their own stadium, they own the league through FIAT that sponsors FIGC which pays the refs wages.

Anyone who thinks that under these circumstances that there's a small chance that jube not winning the league is delusional. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

25. Thanks (2): MVD, Nothing

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

i think you don't watched the match or generelly other juve matches... yes they are the best team blabla. To be real: i see only their forwards. Specialy with Ronaldo they have always this thing to score easily 2-3 goals against each team. But their defence is really weak this year, specialy without Chiellini.

Thats why i think that Napoli and Inter still have a small chance if they have a good season. And yesterday it was not the first time that Juve had this luck to still get the 3 points at the end. Not only the fact that they always win this close games with luck or thanks to Sczeny or Buffon. This time it was a clear penalty at the 92. minute. I didn't talked about FIGC or Calciopoli. Just the ref having no balls to give a penalty the Allianz Stadium.

That's anyway my response about the "respect for juve" thing you talk about. About the rest youre maybe right. But the conclusion is that Juve don't deserve to have this points.

- - - Updated - - -

Sky says it was not penalty. If this true then i don't understand this new rule. First it says "every hand touch is penalty" but when we go in details there are still some stupid exeptions that don't make sense to me.

My point remains anyway still the same. Juve are having a lot of luck.

#IcardiOut

27. Thanks (2): Devious, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Mario

Norway

The handball on De Ligt in the 90+2 minutes would have been given in any other matches except against Juve.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

ops wrong thread, delete

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Also pjanic blatantly pushed a player in the build up for his goal, much worse than lukakus 'foul' for Lautaro disallowed second goal