Page 177 of 208 FirstFirst ... 77127167174175176177178179180187 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 4145

Thread: Italian Serie A 2019/2020

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Denmark

I think he's referencing the fact that the Inter players in said game were seemingly replaced by look-a-like imposters who had clearly never touched a football before, which, to be fair, also seemed a weird decision to me at the time.

2. Thanks (6): GenDire, Lui, MVD, Strale, thatdude, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

He means that we're shit and have no business playing for a scudetto.
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

Serbia

Former referee Claudio Gavillucci has revealed he was ‘dismissed by text message’ and claims his colleagues ‘aren’t guaranteed by a transparent system’.

Gavilucci, who has overseen 50 matches in Serie A and an additional 74 in the second tier of Italian football, hits out at the Italian Referees’ Association (AIA) in his new book called: ‘The Man in Black. The truth of an uncomfortable referee’.

“I wrote my book because at 38 I was dismissed by AIA in a text message,” he told Radio Kiss Kiss. “I decided to get to the bottom of the case, to understand if the technical reasons behind this decision existed.

“I discovered many important things, among which there were grounds for discrimination. I wrote it for the sake of my job and for the love I have for football.

“I found the unwillingness to open up and necessity to hide something. I put my hand over the flame for my colleagues, who unfortunately aren’t guaranteed by a transparent system and it doesn’t work as it should.

“The honest man is the one who lives in a context of honesty.”

5. Thanks (2): Howl, MVD

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Denmark

Just in, from Spadafora: Serie A returns on June 20th.

Coppa on the 13th.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    So the protocol will be if one player tests positive, the whole squad needs to quarantine for 14 days.

That's effectively a season ender if one player out of all Serie A players, tests positive.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Lets take a moment to laugh at our cousins

Milan lose value, Inter surge
    By Football Italia staff

The annual KPMG report showed that Milan are the only club in Europe’s top 32 to have lost value over the last five years, whereas Inter increased by 146 per cent.

During that period, the Rossoneri went from Silvio Berlusconi to Yonghong Li and then Elliott Management, who repossessed the club after the Chinese businessman defaulted on loan repayments.

The study by accounting organisation KPMG found that Milan are the only club in Europe’s top 32 to not only have failed to grow during the last five years, but even lost value.

Their Football Club Valuation fell by three per cent, from €545m to €526m.

On the other hand, within the same city, Inter increased their value by 146 per cent, giving them the biggest improvement after Lyon (193 per cent) and Tottenham Hotspur (158 per cent).

It took the Nerazzurri’s value to €983m, almost double that of their San Siro rivals.

“The two Milanese clubs took completely different paths,” KPMG Global Head of Sports Andrea Sartori told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Elliott Management are a private equity fund with very different objectives to Suning, who are strategic investors benefiting from investment in Inter by using the brand to help sell their products. It’s no coincidence that Inter have notably increased their commercial revenue.

“As for Milan, it’s extraordinary that in the last five years they have accumulated losses of €442m equivalent to the profit made by Tottenham (€439m) in the same period.

“Milan are paying for a lack of planning, the failure of the Yonghong Li purchase which did more damage than anything else. At this point, it’s difficult to see any other way out for the Rossoneri than to sell the club.”

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    ًWho would want to laugh when the season will resume with the team we have?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    So the protocol will be if one player tests positive, the whole squad needs to quarantine for 14 days.

That's effectively a season ender if one player out of all Serie A players, tests positive.
    If this happens, this might save our season.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Serie A will officially resume June the 20th.

It still isn't clear when the teams who have a game in hand (us among them) will play it.

As for Coppa Italia, it still isn't official but the clubs have decided to play the semifinals 13th and 14th of June, the final the 17th.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Spadafora : "FIGC assured me that there is a plan B, a format with play-offs and play-outs, and a plan C, with the crystallization of the rankings at the time of any suspension. The choices on plan B and plan C are not up to me, but it will be the FIGC autonomously to study the alternative solutions in the Federal Council of June 4, "

Don't get too excited with Serie A returning. Playoffs would suck .

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    ًWho would want to laugh when the season will resume with the team we have?

- - - Updated - - -

If this happens, this might save our season.
    Glad to see you are optimistic as ever.

18. Thanks (3): ElDuccio, GenDire, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    Spadafora : "FIGC assured me that there is a plan B, a format with play-offs and play-outs, and a plan C, with the crystallization of the rankings at the time of any suspension. The choices on plan B and plan C are not up to me, but it will be the FIGC autonomously to study the alternative solutions in the Federal Council of June 4, "

Don't get too excited with Serie A returning. Playoffs would suck .
    Playoffs is a huge risk for Inter. They've talked about top 6 teams taking part in playoffs with top2 having bye to semifinals. One/two-legged matchup against Napoli for Inter and that determines if we're in CL next season or not? Absolutely catastrophic and really against any fairness when looking at the standings. We are FIFTEEN points ahead of them with a game in hand, so possibly 18 points ahead. 1-2 game matchup cannot determine CL spot.

And generally, how fair is it to Juve or Lazio or anyone that Napoli, being well over 20 points behind the top or Roma being almost 20 points the top behind have a chance for the Scudetto at all?

20. Thanks (4): eduzee, Howl, Jnr, _OC_

Canada

Agreed. Even if I'm biased for us, I wouldn't want us to have a chance for Scudetto through a straight playoff. If there is a playoff they would have to take into account current number of points - I am against playoffs.in general though.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Re Coppa Italia dates, Inter, Milan and Juventus are against it with Marotta threatening to play with the primavera against Napoli.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Re Coppa Italia dates, Inter, Milan and Juventus are against it with Marotta threatening to play with the primavera against Napoli.
    Why?

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    Why?
    They are immune to the virus.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

26. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Just play the goddamn game with the best team, its 2 weeks until. Gattuso 1 Conte 1 this season. Lets go there and try our all to get to the final vs Rube.

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post

ridiciolous, hopefully this is only bullshit talking from the media. This people need to stop complaining about everything and accept the fact that there is not much time to end this season. They are basically refuse to work, like they don't earn already a lot of money, what the fuck man... it's like theyre searching a excuse to not restart, everytime.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

30. Thanks (1): dax21

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    Why?
    They have set Coppa semi-final on June 14th, Coppa final on June 17th and the restart of Serie A on June 20th. We consider the schedule too tight after such a long break.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

32. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

After 3 months of no football we’re going to have a game every 3 days for a month and a half.

Sensi and Sanchez will be ruined
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

34. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    That is really unacceptable schedule plan and I agree fully with our management.

36. Thanks (1): MVD