Page 169 of 177 FirstFirst ... 69119159166167168169170171172 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 3539

Thread: Italian Serie A 2019/2020

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

They can't award a title in Italy I feel, but in England they have to. Liverpool are what, 25 points ahead? There is no chance they are losing. They deserve it, will be a huge injustice of they don't get it.

2. Thanks (4): Howl, MVD, Nothing, thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    They are going to award the title in every league no matter what. UEFA will demand it. Whether they revoke it a few years late is another story, but in Italy we all know they will allow Juventus to walk with it.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

4. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    I can't stop laughing!

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I can't stop laughing!

Haha, before pressing play and zooming in I thought that was romulo

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

I think it's difficult that this season will be continue. But if it should happen, we could be favorite, specialy if there will be the play off. Inter always makes profit of the pre season form, so who knows, maybe after 2-3 months without football we can return to our top form from September
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

It would be a damn shame to lose one of the best serie a seasons in recent memory.

Some of the most interesting stories have been Atalanta thrashing everyone in CL, Juve looking over their shoulder, Lazio's stability, Milan's recovery, Fiorentina entering the big money market, and of course, Inter's rise and sudden collapse.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...ť un macello qua"

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    It is another season to forget.

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

What's the official word on the season thus far? (If there's anything at all cuz I can't keep up with news lately all covid and fcinter is already talking about summer mercato)

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Some officials are talking about ending the season behind closed doors from around May onwards, but others are saying that the season is done and we’ll just restart in September.

I’m not expecting to see league football again this year, personally. And I also wouldn’t expect anything clear or thought out from those clowns over at the FIGC any time soon.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

15. Thanks (3): Armes, MVD, Palacio

Canada

Apparently there is a meeting tomorrow with all teams and Tommasi mentioned it's possible the season will end.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

It's Tommasi's opinion though, nothing more and nothing less. He believes the season might inevitably not be resumed.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I can't stop laughing!

This is the best video I've seen during Corona crisis.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Juve and Chiellini negotiated a pay cuts for the whole team and Juve will save 90m€. Basically they lay off temporarily the whole squad for March, April, May and June.

That's a huge fucking boost for Juve. We need to do some kind of similar deal.

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Juve and Chiellini negotiated a pay cuts for the whole team and Juve will save 90m€. Basically they lay off temporarily the whole squad for March, April, May and June.

If Suning aren't struggling financially I would rather pay our players.

24. Thanks (2): Kramerica Industries, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Why? People are laid off left and right and athletes that are paid millions should still get those salaries for doing nothing for months!?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Why? People are laid off left and right and athletes that are paid millions should still get those salaries for doing nothing for months!?
    Because athletes are employees, and if their employer is facing no financial struggle there is no reason to cut their pay. The amount of money they make is irrelevant. If Suning cuts the players' pay, that money stays in a billionaire's pockets. Other people getting laid off don't fit anywhere in this equation.

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Because athletes are employees, and if their employer is facing no financial struggle there is no reason to cut their pay. The amount of money they make is irrelevant. If Suning cuts the players' pay, that money stays in a billionaire's pockets. Other people getting laid off don't fit anywhere in this equation.
    Nobody likes to pay someone for doing nothing, that is especially true for billionaires, as they are what they are for a reason.

I'm not saying that Suning should cut wages and keep the money for themselves. A lot of clubs cut their players' wages and donated the money. It's the right thing to do right , especially considering we're talking about Italy right now.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

29. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post

According to GdS, Inter are in no rush to do a similar deal and they're willing to wait until Easter before making a decision.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Kit for next season...

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Won't this help them with FFP. We will have lost a lot of revenue, something like this would be great to help ease that.

34. Thanks (1): MVD