Page 176 of 178 FirstFirst ... 76126166173174175176177178 LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 3558

Thread: Italian Serie A 2019/2020

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I'd wager it's a lowball offer because it's perfect time for these companies to make such offers now when the crisis is going on.

At least this article last December claims MediaPro would have offered Serie A 1.45B per year deal for only 3 years. That's massively better.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/giacomo.../#e444b607c339

Btw, why the fuck is Zhang not there? Jesus, get connected faster, we need the presence in these tables.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I'd wager it's a lowball offer because it's perfect time for these companies to make such offers now when the crisis is going on.

At least this article last December claims MediaPro would have offered Serie A 1.45B per year deal for only 3 years. That's massively better.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/giacomo.../#e444b607c339

Btw, why the fuck is Zhang not there? Jesus, get connected faster, we need the presence in these tables.
    How can 1.45B in 3 years be better than 11B in 10 years? Am i missing something?

- - - Updated - - -

nvm just saw it was 1.45 per year and not for 3 years
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    What happened with us regarding the protocol? It's all around Twitter but my Italian is shit, couldn't understand.
    Inter CEO Marotta Blasts FIGC Medical Protocol To Resume Serie A: “Impractical & Not Sensible”

Inter chief executive Giuseppe ‘Beppe’ Marotta has blasted the Italian government’s proposed medical protocol that will have to be adhered to in order for group training to resume again.

“The protocol impractical and not very sensible,” Marotta is quoted as saying by Italian newspaper La Repubblica.

The report goes on to explain that Inter and several other Serie A clubs are simply not well enough equipped to meet the demands of keeping the entire team in a training ground retreat in order to allow the season to be completed.

Inter for example only have 27 rooms, which would not be anywhere near enough to require the players and the staff of the club.

Inter are one of several clubs demanding changes to the protocol which could well threaten the prospect of training resuming from this coming Monday. These demands come just several hours after the Italian players association and Italian football agents associations also raised concerns of their own.
    According to GdS, Milan, Sampdoria, Cagliari, Hellas Verona, Atalanta, Parma, Napoli, Fiorentina and Sassuolo are also against it.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    According to GdS, Milan, Sampdoria, Cagliari, Hellas Verona, Atalanta, Parma, Napoli, Fiorentina and Sassuolo are also against it.
    It all depends on what Juventus think.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

7. Thanks (5): delaurentis, MVD, nurko, Pajo, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Funny that Lazio and Juve seem to be very compliant about all this
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Canada

So is full training starting tomorrow? Everything sorted out in terms of protocol?

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Clubs that have nothing to play for: Shut it down.

Clubs that have something to play for: Open it up.

Something tells me that this isn't really about safety.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

they are changing the protocol, in the next days we will hopefully have a decision. One thing seems sure: Serie A can't start before the 20.June and it will get postponed everytime as long they don't have the protocol and start to training.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    They are also speculating about playoffs. Sure hell we shouldn't accept them, even if it was 12 team playoffs where the top 4 would get a bye to the quarter-finals. And I don't think it's realistic, since Lotito is there with his Lazio as the biggest possible loser in playoff scenario.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    They are also speculating about playoffs. Sure hell we shouldn't accept them, even if it was 12 team playoffs where the top 4 would get a bye to the quarter-finals. And I don't think it's realistic, since Lotito is there with his Lazio as the biggest possible loser in playoff scenario.
    I doubt even jube would accept that and you know it s not gonna happen if jube is against it. They got their playoff experience in the UCL and we know how that usually ends they not gonna want that for serie a, it s just to risky what if they get a fair ref in a ko game?
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    They are probably afraid of Lazio too who has beaten them two times already.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

So latest I've read is the league resuming June 20th and playing on 9 weekends and 3 mid weeks. This would put the end date mid August.

I assume that since new season is September 1st there won't really be a "summer break"

What happens with transfers? Does it open up July 1st as usual despite season going on? Could be weird having potentially many players playing against a team that has already signed them for next season if that's the case.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Macedonia

Will rube accept a green table title? They are gonna eat the shit they shat about us when we did accept their "deserved" title in 2006.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    What happens with transfers? Does it open up July 1st as usual despite season going on? Could be weird having potentially many players playing against a team that has already signed them for next season if that's the case.
    That's an interesting question. That is one of the issues at the moment globally.

Speaking of Inter, what happens to Alexis, what happens to Borja, what happens to Sensi? I've understood there's been talk of extending those contracts for the time period it takes to finish the season. So depending on the player, we're talking about 2 months if euro games are being played in August.

Canada

That's an interesting question. That is one of the issues at the moment globally.

Speaking of Inter, what happens to Alexis, what happens to Borja, what happens to Sensi? I've understood there's been talk of extending those contracts for the time period it takes to finish the season. So depending on the player, we're talking about 2 months if euro games are being played in August.
    Yup and by the time the current season is done.. the new season is essentially starting 2 weeks later, maybe even less.

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    Yup and by the time the current season is done.. the new season is essentially starting 2 weeks later, maybe even less.

Id guess that the new season will be pushed back. As of now Uefa is still planing to hold the cl as well as qualification games for next years CL theres gonna have to be atleast 1 months break between the two seasons would be my guess.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

from what i read Serie A will end mid August and the new season will start mid September

#IcardiOut

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Spadafora confirmed that the group training can start and that the 28. May will be a important day where we will know if and when the Serie A will start.

#IcardiOut

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Investigation into Lotito's Juve-Inter comments

The FIGC prosecutor has reportedly opened an investigation into Lazio President Claudio Lotito’s comments about the recent Juventus-Inter match.

On April 26, a month into the lockdown, Lotito spoke to La Repubblica about the Serie A season.

“I am just one point off Juventus, and that’s just because of Juve-Inter, which come on, everyone saw.”

According to Il Tempo newspaper, this phrase peaked the interest of Federal prosecutors, who want to ask Lotito precisely what he meant.

If he was implying some sort of irregularity, then that ought to be investigated and clarified.

If not, then Lotito could face a charge of bringing the game into disrepute.

Juventus beat Inter 2-0 in a game played behind closed doors, after it had been suspended and rescheduled several times due to the coronavirus pandemic.
    https://www.football-italia.net/1536...inter-comments

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

"If not, then Lotito could face a charge of bringing the game into disrepute."

Foolish. Then they all will just leak what they think to the media.