Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 135360616263
Results 1,241 to 1,247 of 1247

Thread: Italian Serie A 2019/2020

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Anyone else today notice how Sassuolo's pitch was decorated with Jeep sponsorships. Remind me again, which team's kit is sponsored by Jeep?
    Piemonte Calcio
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

2. Thanks (2): phonk, Wobblz

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Genoa are fucking garbage. Genuine contenders for relegation (again). That’s what happens when you stock up on truckloads of nobodies and various shitters. Buy a dozen cheap turds hoping that one or two will come good like Piatek so they can cash in. Dogshit strategy. Especially with Genoa’s recent scouting. Lerager? Pajac? Yamiq? Ghliglione? Ankerson? Agudelo? What the fuck is all this trash?
    Ghiglione is nice young right wingback, he is 22 and has already 3 assists in shitty team, I think he can develop into decent player. Generally, the players you mentioned are not so good, but Genoa found a lot of nice players in the past, like Piątek, Cristian Romero, Giovanni Simeone, Tomas Rincon, Iago Falque, Diego Perotti or Juraj Kucka. They are risking with buying players from other leagues and from time to time they can find some gem and I'm glad that they are introducing fresh blood into the league, because I have a feeling that 90% of teams buy only players which are proven in Italy.

4. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, Universe

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

We also have to thank Genoa. For T.Motta but specialy Milito who devolped to the best Serie A striker in that time. There was no better striker we could get at that moment.

The only reason why i hate Genoa is because i always lose my bet thanks to them. There is no other team that is so unpredictable like them if we watch the results of the last seasons. They can win/draw against Juve but lose at home against Lecce or someteam like that. Sassuolo is maybe simliar. With the diffrence that Sassuolo only does this against Inter. Against other top teams they lose a lot of times

edit: Now that i was talking about Thiago Motta: Seems like Genoa is changing coach again and there are contacts with Motta.
    Last edited by ElDuccio; 21 Oct 19 at 10:55.

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    BBilan to get 1 point in their next five fixtures would be so goddamn amazingly funny.
    I think they will be in the relegation zone if this happens, but also think they'll improve after the Winter break and end up mid table.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

7. Thanks (1): phonk

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    edit: Now that i was talking about Thiago Motta: Seems like Genoa is changing coach again and there are contacts with Motta.
    Yep, it will be interesting. Maybe Thiago will develop his famous 2-7-2 formation idea, that would be brilliant
    https://www.sportskeeda.com/football...ormation-works

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by diamen View Post
    Yep, it will be interesting. Maybe Thiago will develop his famous 2-7-2 formation idea, that would be brilliant
    https://www.sportskeeda.com/football...ormation-works
    This will be really interesting yeah... Serie B confirmed at that point.

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Now it's official, Motta to Genoa.

Welcome back in Serie A Thiagone

#IcardiOut

11. Thanks (3): Dylan, GenDire, Il Drago