Page 101 of 156 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3117

Thread: Italian Serie A 2019/2020

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    well they also had luck that Genoa got 2 red cards. Against Cagliari the same thing happend before they scored 2 goals.

But im happy, Lecce is one of the teams i like. Hope they stay in Serie A and Genoa ends in Serie B
    You have a point but yet, they scored for 1-2 with 11-11 players, and Pandev's red was after it was 2-2. And both red cards were fairly deserved.

2. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Montella is garbage. How is he still in charge? His record since being hired by Viola last season is absolutely dire. They don't have a great squad (and not a single established striker which is a fucking random, bizarre decision in this day and age) but it should be good enough for midtable and yet again they'll much closer to the drop zone than midtable.

Netherlands

Giving Simeone to Cagliari for practically nothing was a terrible decision

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    We should have gone for Theo Hernandez last summer. He would been great for our left wingback position. He's the only Milan player i would like at Inter.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

6. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    We should have gone for Theo Hernandez last summer. He would been great for our left wingback position. He's the only Milan player i would like at Inter.
    Thank you for the jinx Own goal.
    He is like a poor man Cancelo on the left.

Damn it is really sad every time I see Mihajlovic’s eyes while his team is losing I know he is a strong man, but he should quit coaching until he has won the leukemia.. this sport is not good for his health.
    Last edited by PHM1605; 08 Dec 19 at 21:02.

8. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

But Theo really is a good footballer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

10. Thanks (1): thatdude

Mauritius

Theo is very good offensively and bad defensively. Who do people reckon will get top 4? Both Lazio and Roma looks solid. Also think Napoli will come back if they fire Ancelotti. Atalanta is also there..

Canada

Lazio look to be in a very good spot. They also have the advantage of having virtually the same team and coach cor the last 3/4 years. Typically their issue is they try to go far in every competition and that tends to cost them in Seror A. They are most likely our of Europa this year so tests better for them. They also have good creative players capable of winning them lots of games.

13. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Let's just hope they don't sack montella before the weekend. Also, is ribery back for this game?

15. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Think pioli will do well enough to get Milan into that 6th-7th position end of year but that is the ceiling. Piatek is fucking awful. The way he celebrates when he scores a penalty is a direct projection of his insecurities to not be able to net a goal on the field. Cunt sucks tbh
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Was it Hernandez who conceded the penalty as well?

Despite the melodramatic raving of the Milan fans, they were always going to recover somewhat. At some point, it's inevitable that they're going to win a handful of games in a row, and they'll zoom up the table - just see Man Utd and Tottenham for example.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Lazio look like a solid bet for top 4 as they're most likely out of the EL. They can focus all their attention on the league. Lotito can even reinforce his squad in January to better their odds. The last CL spot is up in the air. Napoli look like utter shit these days and the players are unhappy. Bit of a nightmare for them. Roma are lost without Dzeko, as we saw on Friday. Cagliari will probably fade and Atalanta is a strong league side but a lot will depend on where they finish in their CL group. They don't have the depth for three competitions. Even we don't tbh.

And Milan. Well they have an outside chance. God help us if they get it though. Their fans are already unbearable. "Let's go get Neymar, Ruben Neves and Koulibaly"

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Bonaventura back is great for them. I've always rated him as one Inter should steal if we get a chance. Milan will steadily rise up the table, but EL spot is the best they can go for.

I think Roma and Lazio are good bets. I think Fonseca is a good coach, and is more practical on the field than other coaches Roma is known to get usually. Their squad is also quite decent, with not outright stars but many who can chip in over the season.

Lazio are always one to fight for those CL spots, and with some luck or other teams faltering, their chance could come.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Milan's midfield is better than Inter's current midfield. Our main problem is the wingbacks (Asamoah, Dambro, Candreva, Biraghi) and the outdated midfield.

Vietnam

No it isnt. Milan midfield is horrible. Hakan-Kessie-Bennacer is way worse than Vecino-Brozovic (as much as you guys dislike Vecino, he is still above). Better than Valero, maybe, for his last 30’.

Last night they won 3-2, but none of their goals came from the midfield. A pen from Piatek individual effort, similar from Suso/Theo, and a spoonfed gift from Bologna defender. For the rest of the match, that midfield got completely dominated.

While with our three, as horrible as it sounds, we created tons of chance vs Roma. When one of Gags - Barella - Sensi soon returns, that distance is even wider.

22. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    We only have Brozo in midfield now and the other two midfielders (Valero and Vecino) are invisible. Conte doesn't seem to see this and that's why I am worried. Bonavertura is a midfielder and scored a goal yesterday.

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Needed a penalty and an own goal to achieve a narrow win vs. bottom half Bologna.
    Wouldn't assume BBilan are recovering just yet.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    We only have Brozo in midfield and the other two midfidlders (Valero and Vecino) are invisible. Conte doesn't seem to see this and that's why I am worried. Bonavertura was used a midfielder yesterday and scored a goal yesterday.
    That was a gift. Their captain Dzemailli and Mihaj were furious at the “clearance” to the middle of their own field. Nice shot indeed but it was nothing more than that.

Also dont neglect the 2 goals and tons of chances Bologna was able to created due to the holes in their midfield. Bonaventura was too slow for defending tasks and Milan suffered from that. Better than Vecino? Vecino can run a lot, Bona cant.

Ofc you only see that when you watch the whole match. Highlights show only goals, not defensive effort.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    Bonaventura back is great for them. I've always rated him as one Inter should steal if we get a chance. Milan will steadily rise up the table, but EL spot is the best they can go for.

I think Roma and Lazio are good bets. I think Fonseca is a good coach, and is more practical on the field than other coaches Roma is known to get usually. Their squad is also quite decent, with not outright stars but many who can chip in over the season.

Lazio are always one to fight for those CL spots, and with some luck or other teams faltering, their chance could come.
    I like Bonaventura and he could be a decept option on the bench but i still wouldn't take him even though he has an expiring contract. He would spend more time in the infirmary than on the pitch.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

28. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I like Bonaventura and he could be a decept option on the bench but i still wouldn't take him even though he has an expiring contract. He would spend more time in the infirmary than on the pitch.
    Well he has been injured for a long time now. I don't know how old he is, and definitely not better than our starting midfielders when they are fit. But he would have been a great option 1-2 years back.
    IO SONO INTERISTA