Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 177

Thread: Copa America 2019 Brazil

  1. #81
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    10,208
    Thanked
    4,641 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    How big do you give Colombia the chance of winning against Paraguay with their B team?
    Paraguay is a real good team but it’s also a huge non pressure chance for a lot of these players

    The new coach prefers Montero over Ospina because he is 5 inches taller and doesn’t punch the ball when it comes to him
    -Arias > Medina just doesn’t have match fitness and isn’t as good as Medina defensively
    -Borja is a starter at Sporting in Portugal had the flu and Tesillo took his spot
    -Lucumi hopefully takes Zapatas spot as #3 CB.
    - Cristian Zapata is on the team for experience but prob his last call up in yellow
    - Lerma to me at least > Barrios. Offensively and defensively
    - Cuellar rumored to be going to Everton. He is better then Barrios just slower
    - Diaz is the future LM and only player who isn’t playing out of position
    - Falcao has something to prove but has lost his spot on the NT to Zapata and much quicker then anyone of us thought
    - Cardona is what Guarin was in Football manager. He just has shit for brains

    This game is meaningless as both teams are qualified. Big game and question is can Argentina break Qatar’s defense.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

  2. #82
    InterFCAustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Apr 05
    Posts
    4,432
    Thanked
    2,918 times
    Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

    United States

    10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I hope Argentina gets knocked out!!!
    What the F is otamendi doing to deserve to play?!!! He’s been so so bad the first two games...but he still keeps his place in the starting lineup.
    Fuck this corrupt team!

  3. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

  4. #83
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    10,208
    Thanked
    4,641 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    I hope Argentina gets knocked out!!!
    What the F is otamendi doing to deserve to play?!!! He’s been so so bad the first two games...but he still keeps his place in the starting lineup.
    Fuck this corrupt team!
    Team is lucky, over rated and the refs help

    Those who saw their game against Paraguay and don’t mention how they get helped more then Juve
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

  5. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

  6. #84
    Helenio Herrera's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Jun 19
    Posts
    44
    Thanked
    68 times
    Fav. Player
    Recoba

    United States

    This will be Lautaro's game, I can feel it


  7. #85
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    10,208
    Thanked
    4,641 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Helenio Herrera View Post
    This will be Lautaro's game, I can feel it
    Martinez just scored for Argentina
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

  8. Thanks (3): Devious, Helenio Herrera, MVD

  9. #86
    Somebody stop me! Devious's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Sep 06
    Posts
    14,971
    Thanked
    33,124 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Egypt

    10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Helenio the wizard.

    Why the fuck is Qatar and Japan are in Copa AMERICA? This is fucken hilarious, this competition lost a lot of its authenticity with this bs, it's like when you start a random konami cup competition in PES, what's next? Egypt in the Champions League?

    Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children


  10. Thanks (1): MVD

  11. #87
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    15,728
    Thanked
    10,570 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Egypt feels more right than Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan. At least Egypt used to participate in European tournaments ages ago and even has some silverware in some sports.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  12. #88
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    10,208
    Thanked
    4,641 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Helenio the wizard.

    Why the fuck is Qatar and Japan are in Copa AMERICA? This is fucken hilarious, this competition lost a lot of its authenticity with this bs, it's like when you start a random konami cup competition in PES, what's next? Egypt in the Champions League?
    We don’t have 12 countries in comenbol

    And concacaf stopped letting the US and Mexico bring their A teams
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

  13. Thanks (1): MVD

  14. #89
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    15,728
    Thanked
    10,570 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    You could add Surinam and Guyana.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda


  15. #90
    Helenio Herrera's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Jun 19
    Posts
    44
    Thanked
    68 times
    Fav. Player
    Recoba

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Martinez just scored for Argentina
    Out of the teams I've seen, Colombia plays the best football. Hope you get your second title

  16. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

  17. #91
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    10,208
    Thanked
    4,641 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Helenio Herrera View Post
    Out of the teams I've seen, Colombia plays the best football. Hope you get your second title
    We haven’t played anyone good yet.

    Brazil and Uruguay to me are the favorites

    Chile a dark horse and won the last 2

    Argentina and Colombia and ying and yang. They are either incredible or complete and utter shit.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Jesus crist fk man Var bullshit

    Comenbol stop using refs who have a hard on for Var

    - - - Updated - - -

    We need to chop all players arms off from the elbow down
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

  18. Thanks (2): Helenio Herrera, MVD

  19. #92
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    20,624
    Thanked
    41,281 times
    Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    And concacaf stopped letting the US and Mexico bring their A teams
    Why
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    \_(ツ)_/

  20. Thanks (1): MVD

  21. #93
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    10,208
    Thanked
    4,641 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Why
    because it was usually a few weeks before or after their Cup and both teams would send their better team to South America.

    They also stopped inviting South American teams to their cups. Colombia went to 2-3 Gold cups. In one we lost the final against FKING CANADA !!! The other we lost 2 times to Panama but eliminated Mexico after we knocked Mexico out Concacaf stopped inviting us

    but Gold Cup is a FKing joke

    the Mexico and Canada score 7 goals on Cuba. Then Mexico beat Canada 3-1.......
    Mexico then plays Martinque then Bermuda...... didn't know the 1st place exist.

    US scored 7 on Trinadad and Tobago.

    Like they should just have US and Mexico in the semi final or or final 8 teams ..... as that is insane.

    Fifa needs to make the Concacaf Oceania.... Then just send Mexico, US, Canada, Costa Rica, Honduras and 1 more team to SA for Qualifiers. of their 3.5 spots give it SA 3 more. We have 4.5.

    The Americas now get 7 to 7.5 spots. the other 1.5-2 spots can go to Europe or something.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

  22. #94

    Join Date
    22 Sep 16
    Posts
    150
    Thanked
    54 times

    Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    because it was usually a few weeks before or after their Cup and both teams would send their better team to South America.

    They also stopped inviting South American teams to their cups. Colombia went to 2-3 Gold cups. In one we lost the final against FKING CANADA !!! The other we lost 2 times to Panama but eliminated Mexico after we knocked Mexico out Concacaf stopped inviting us

    but Gold Cup is a FKing joke

    the Mexico and Canada score 7 goals on Cuba. Then Mexico beat Canada 3-1.......
    Mexico then plays Martinque then Bermuda...... didn't know the 1st place exist.

    US scored 7 on Trinadad and Tobago.

    Like they should just have US and Mexico in the semi final or or final 8 teams ..... as that is insane.

    Fifa needs to make the Concacaf Oceania.... Then just send Mexico, US, Canada, Costa Rica, Honduras and 1 more team to SA for Qualifiers. of their 3.5 spots give it SA 3 more. We have 4.5.

    The Americas now get 7 to 7.5 spots. the other 1.5-2 spots can go to Europe or something.
    How about america continent become one federation (ah right USA will have no chance winning copa)

  23. #95
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    10,208
    Thanked
    4,641 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Niarc View Post
    How about america continent become one federation (ah right USA will have no chance winning copa)
    Last qualifiers they didn’t qualify and Mexico qualified in 2014 with US help

    No way US qualifies if America’s only get 7 spots maybe 7.5 as the half spot

    Thing I hate the most about US soccer is they had the FBI attack fifa because of corruption then magically gets the 2026 WC for not getting the 2022( they hosted 6 world cups ago)

    Then they some how host a Copa America when they aren’t even part of South America then go we should always host the Copa America!!!

    How is there no corruption getting 2026 and the 2016 Copa america!
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

  24. #96
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    10,208
    Thanked
    4,641 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    Copa America format is such a joke Paraguay made it to the knockout round with 2 points and -1 goals !!!
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

  25. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

  26. #97

    Join Date
    22 Sep 16
    Posts
    150
    Thanked
    54 times

    Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Last qualifiers they didn’t qualify and Mexico qualified in 2014 with US help

    No way US qualifies if America’s only get 7 spots maybe 7.5 as the half spot

    Thing I hate the most about US soccer is they had the FBI attack fifa because of corruption then magically gets the 2026 WC for not getting the 2022( they hosted 6 world cups ago)

    Then they some how host a Copa America when they aren’t even part of South America then go we should always host the Copa America!!!

    How is there no corruption getting 2026 and the 2016 Copa america!
    Oh yeah it will hard for wcq too, but for mexico they are strong enough for just wcq, i remember they sometime got to semis or final in copa america maybe equal to mid team in SA?

  27. #98
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    15,728
    Thanked
    10,570 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Copa America format is such a joke Paraguay made it to the knockout round with 2 points and -1 goals !!!
    Would you prefer the Euro u21 format?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  28. #99
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    10,208
    Thanked
    4,641 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Niarc View Post
    Oh yeah it will hard for wcq too, but for mexico they are strong enough for just wcq, i remember they sometime got to semis or final in copa america maybe equal to mid team in SA?
    Mexico made it to the final in 2001 against Colombia. Argentina didn’t show up and Brazil sent a C team.

    Think last one Chile won 7-1 against Mexico then like a annoying rich bitch they are they didn’t want to come back. Surprised telemundo didn’t just stop showing the copa America
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

  29. #100
    rfU's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Jul 09
    Posts
    3,428
    Thanked
    1,312 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ4





    Team of the Group Stage
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

  30. Thanks (1): thatdude

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •