Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefano Sensi

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    We can't spend for top top players... Also we don't know how to scout top talent when they are young... And when we do get someone potentially great we don't give them chances and time with patience because we want to win yesterday...
    Or they turn to a complete moron a la Icardi...
    Skriniar and Handa are a miracle for Inter
    Hope Lautaro turns out great too
    However this isn't enough to win
    Hoping Sensi, Barella turn out gold as well
    Baby steps i guess

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Baby steps are more attractive and worthwhile than those of 30 year old players.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    We shouldn't be buying players just because they can run, move, see, pass and shoot. He is an average player, just like Vecino.
    Vecino can't do at least two of this things above.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Baby steps are more attractive and worthwhile than those of 30 year old players.
    It's a double-edged sword because 30 year olds are tried and tested, but more likely to decline quickly, and young players can have loads of promise but could also fall flat in their development. Inter needs a more balanced approach which what is currently happening.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    The standards here are low, very low. Instead of doing things to easily set us apart from the teams that nearly passed us in the race to the Champions League we seem to be hellbent on making sure that race remains as close and competitive as ever.
    Nah. Some of you are underrating Politano. The guy has been the best attacking player we had, despite his crap finishing and lack of goals. He is well worth 20 mils. And guess what, by improving outlr feam, he as starter so far, can become decent rotational player.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Chuchu

United States

I know Sensi is not a world-class even excellent midfielder for now, but clearly he has potential and the fact that this is a loan with option makes it a great transfer. If he did not perform, we lose only 5 mio. If he performed, then 22-25 mio is peanut nowadays for any good midfielder. Hell, any young decent midfielder who is not proven in Serie-a already tagged 30-40 mio.

Not to forget that he is Italian, so there is premium that any buying club have to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Nah. Some of you are underrating Politano. The guy has been the best attacking player we had, despite his crap finishing and lack of goals. He is well worth 20 mils. And guess what, by improving outlr feam, he as starter so far, can become decent rotational player.
    I do not understand lot of people here underrating Politano. Again, he is not world-class, but he is a sure starter in our team, and oftenly the only player that makes something out of nothing. Most of our player only know backward or sideway passes. At least, he try to beat his man or make key pass. Okay, many of his moves in near the box are shit, but he is the best winger, attacking wise, that we have. Again, 20 mils is peanuts nowadays for good winger. I do not know why people seem to think we are forced to redeem him.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Why did we focus on buying a bench player instead of buying a first team player?

Because the problem of over reliance on Brozovic is just as bad as having Vecino or Gagliardini playing on the field.

If an opportunity comes to us helping us to solve this problem, do we say no sorry we are still finding a solution for Vecino, so fuck this until we sign Barella or whatever because you know, we only got one guy doing transfers? Come on, that’s not really realistically possible, some of you need a sanity check.
    Based on what I've seen, yes, it seems like it. We only have 1 guy working on transfers, and he works Monday to Friday only, 9-5 with a liberal 1 hour lunch break.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Based on what I've seen, yes, it seems like it. We only have 1 guy working on transfers, and he works Monday to Friday only, 9-5 with a liberal 1 hour lunch break.
    Slightly better than one man Branca being on holiday in Brazil 364/365 days.
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I haven't seen much of Sensi to have a strong opinion. But if it's a loan deal, then I hope it's truly a loan deal with no gentleman agreement to buy him for sure. I absolutely hate the fact that we bought Politano. It baffles me how low our standards have fallen to consider him to be a decent player, much less a starter.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

9. Thanks (2): Nyall, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Couple of months ago I was recommending Sensi, so now that it`s happening I`m very happy with it! True footballer, you will see. Regista/deep-lying playmaker adding squad depth and has best years ahead of him, will for sure continue to improve.

According to the Corriere dello Sport, there will be another meeting planned for tomorrow to talk Stefano Sensi: everything is now defined, from €5m loan with option to buy at €25m.

Going to Sassuolo, at 99%, will be Vergani with a valuation of €5m (capital gains for Inter) which will cancel out the loan payment.
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Slightly better than one man Branca being on holiday in Brazil 364/365 days.
    On the plus side, that gave him less opportunities to fudge things up. In that respect it would be nice if ausilio went vacationing in Brazil 365 days a year (366 for leap years).

12. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    According to GdS it will be 5m€ loan + 20m€ option.

14. Thanks (5): Fitzy, Il Drago, Jnr, magnesium, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    According to GdS it will be 5m€ loan + 20m€ option.
    Makes sense. Like i said above, it was rumored that hes go to Milan for around 20-22. 5 + 20 if he ips good enough makes sense and is bloody good transfer.

Now lets get another midfielder and sell some our cunts.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

16. Thanks (4): Fitzy, Palacio, SiamoNoi, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Makes sense. Like i said above, it was rumored that hes go to Milan for around 20-22. 5 + 20 if he ips good enough makes sense and is bloody good transfer.

Now lets get another midfielder and sell some our cunts.
    Yes and like mentioned, we will pay that 5m€ loan fee by sending them a kid (=> plusvalenza to us).

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    5m loan + 20m purchase obligation + young cb Gravillon ( Pescara, Serie B)

Shit deal obv. Sassuolo keep fucking us on and off the pitch.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    What? We paid 7-10m€ for Gravillon in January. Must be better deal.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    5 milioni subito per il prestito, poi 20 milioni per il riscatto obbligatorio - spiega la rosea -. In aggiunta Gravillon, appunto, viene valutato 5 milioni e i bonus pesano per altri 5, in totale l’operazione-Sensi va a regime per*35 milioni.

Gravillon valued at 5m. 5m bonus. 5m loan. 20m obligation. Total 35.

But this is GdS report. I would wait for better confirmation. GdS is full of salty Milanistas.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    So, the primavera kid we intended to include in the Sensi deal (to offset the loan fee for plusvalenza) was some forward named Vergani. From what I'm seeing, it seems we're instead using him in the Dzeko deal and trying to include a different kid (Gravillon) in the Sensi deal.

Seems a tad risky to suddenly turn around in the middle of negotiations, one nearing completion at that, and say, "actually, instead of giving you Vergani, we'd like you to take Gravillon." Of course, Sassuolo could be completely fine with it. But naturally, swapping counterparts, especially young players, are only considered if they have value to the receiving team. That is to say, beyond the plusvalenza, Sassuolo would've only agreed to take Vergani because they wanted Vergani. It's similar to how Roma insisted on Zaniolo being included in the Nainggolan deal. We can't force Sassuolo to take a player they don't want, need, or rate, especially if we've been 'promising' them Vergani this whole time.

Unless something changed on Sassuolo's end, or unless we're able to comfortably satisfy a different requirement of theirs, I'd be a little bit pissed if I was them

Considering the notable difference in the age, profile and value of Gravillon vs Vergani, this is a new obstacle we've introduced to the negotiation table.. for what reason exactly? Because we're giving preference to Roma for Vergani?

Imagine the Sensi deal collapses because they wanted Vergani instead of Gravillon, but we gave Vergani to Roma
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

24. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Gravillon was always the guy to be sent to Sassuolo according to Sky.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    So, the primavera kid we intended to include in the Sensi deal (to offset the loan fee for plusvalenza) was some forward named Vergani. From what I'm seeing, it seems we're instead using him in the Dzeko deal and trying to include a different kid (Gravillon) in the Sensi deal.

Seems a tad risky to suddenly turn around in the middle of negotiations, one nearing completion at that, and say, "actually, instead of giving you Vergani, we'd like you to take Gravillon." Of course, Sassuolo could be completely fine with it. But naturally, swapping counterparts, especially young players, are only considered if they have value to the receiving team. That is to say, beyond the plusvalenza, Sassuolo would've only agreed to take Vergani because they wanted Vergani. It's similar to how Roma insisted on Zaniolo being included in the Nainggolan deal. We can't force Sassuolo to take a player they don't want, need, or rate, especially if we've been 'promising' them Vergani this whole time.

Unless something changed on Sassuolo's end, or unless we're able to comfortably satisfy a different requirement of theirs, I'd be a little bit pissed if I was them

Considering the notable difference in the age, profile and value of Gravillon vs Vergani, this is a new obstacle we've introduced to the negotiation table.. for what reason exactly? Because we're giving preference to Roma for Vergani?

Imagine the Sensi deal collapses because they wanted Vergani instead of Gravillon, but we gave Vergani to Roma
    Ausilio's priority seems to be satisfying Roma. In fact, I wonder if he really works for Inter or for Roma.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Ausilio's priority seems to be satisfying Roma. In fact, I wonder if he really works for Inter or for Roma.
    Are you sure it's not Marotta? You seemed certain a while ago that he made the deal with Sassuolo.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

28. Thanks (1): thatdude