Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefano Sensi

Indonesia

still better compare to splash money directly like Dalbert case.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I like Sensi. He's a good little player if you haven't seen much of him. Low center of gravity so he's extremely hard to dispossess. He's quick and agile, very good distribution skills. Also just 23 and with room to grow under Conte and to be Brozo's understudy. This is a classic low-risk, high reward move if the rumors of a loan with an option to buy for 20ish.

If we can get Barella in addition, our midfield is already a million times better than last season.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Meh, I'd say this a Joao Mario level signing. We can hope though we only paid half the amount what we splashed on that fucker. Sensi's 10 minute highlight videos basically consist of him doing normal midfielder stuff and him being pushed around by bigger players. In any case, I'll let the pitch do the talking.

It's kinda funny how Marotta's balls are being gargled by some here. If this signing had happened last year, the same people would be shitting all over Ausilio.

Anyway, I'd be worried if he's coming here instead of Barella. If we're getting both though, I'd be actually ok with selling Brozo to get that juicy plusvalenza.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post

This is Marotta signing all over it, for some of ya'll here who keep track who signs who, so in the end to bitch about it

Is it though?

We followed Sensi since he was at Cesena but Mancini did not want us to gamble money on a kid.
    He was also offered to us last season and we tried to lock him for January but then Marotta came and that stalled as we didn't want to get anyone. Sassuolo probably wouldn't give him to us with this kind of deal and I doubt we'd spend more than a Primavera kid for their starting key midfielder. But this guy has been on Ausilio's radar for 4 years at least.

Stop making this good transfer = Marotta, bad transfer = Ausilio. FIF also did that with Sabatini a lot.

As for Sensi himself and his future. He's part of a generation that produced a lot of similar players, from Verratti to players like Tonali, Pellegrini, Mandragora etc which is hard to really predict who will be the next Verratti. Unlike Barella where there's probably only Valzania with similar characteristics and a high potential, all these players would be good bets to make, especially on a low cost since even if they do not pan out, they are still starting material for like 16/20 teams in Serie A.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

5. Thanks (1): Anne Marie

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Anyway, I'd be worried if he's coming here instead of Barella. If we're getting both though, I'd be actually ok with selling Brozo to get that juicy plusvalenza.
    Say what now?! Yeah, lets sell the only quality performing midfielder we have

You are absolutely bonkers if you think Sensi can replace Brozovic. If Sensi is anything more than a squad player, our midfield woes will continue next season.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Say what now?! Yeah, lets sell the only quality performing midfielder we have

You are absolutely bonkers if you think Sensi can replace Brozovic. If Sensi is anything more than a squad player, our midfield woes will continue next season.
    Should have added a big ""
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Everyone's saying Sensi is a vice-Brozovic, and will replace Valero as a rotation option, and that this signing has no impact on our attempt to sign Barella. I'm far too cynical to believe any of those things until I see them happen with my own eyes. Until then I say, "Benvenuto, Sensi! Our big signing of the mercato and marquee new starting midfielder!"
    maybe our marquee signings are yet to be done? Had we signed them first, players like Barella, Sensi would think twice whether to come to Inter or not (worrying about his place in the squad).
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

9. Thanks (2): MVD, Raul Duke

Fav. Player
    JZ4

What's the difference between Sensi and Barella? Both are adept at B2B and Regista roles. It's one or the other for me, not both. We're wasting too much time replacing bench players (Valero, Vecino). Good deal all the same.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Go on the reddit thread of the news. There are milan fans salty as fuck and saying they have bigger targets, they have loads of money etc, they start to argue themselves, delusional fucks! One of them tried to argue as well that their primavera is good but they play to develop talent not win??? Lol

12. Thanks (3): MVD, SiamoNoi, Universe

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    maybe our marquee signings are yet to be done? Had we signed them first, players like Barella, Sensi would think twice whether to come to Inter or not (worrying about his place in the squad).
    Thanks what I’m thinking. Signing someone like Sensi will make us less desperate and should in theory, give us more leverage when pursuing a high grade midfielder.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Go on the reddit thread of the news. There are milan fans salty as fuck and saying they have bigger targets, they have loads of money etc, they start to argue themselves, delusional fucks! One of them tried to argue as well that their primavera is good but they play to develop talent not win??? Lol
    Considering their primavera was relegated last season..

Whatever. Who cares about Sensi for 35m when you're getting Isco, Ceballos, Reguilon and Everton.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

If this is a done deal, it is a good piece of business. We are crying out for midfilders who can pass the ball

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    The best argument i have read from Milanisti is Krunic is better than Barella and Sensi because he has scored more goals.

17. Thanks (3): MVD, Shark, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Considering their primavera was relegated last season..

Whatever. Who cares about Sensi for €35m when you're getting Isco, Ceballos, Reguilon and Everton.
    Exactly, but apparently this persons neighbour is in the coaching staff and they said they play to develop talent not win hahahaha fucking idiots. Also they break even every year apparently so settlement agreement is no problem, they just didnt want to spend so much in bum sensi. Fucking idiots

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Marotta

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Revv View Post
    This is gonna turn out like the Kdog experience.
    Or Skriniar...
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

21. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Kondo played like a fuckin virgin

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

23. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, Universe

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Exactly, but apparently this persons neighbour is in the coaching staff and they said they play to develop talent not win hahahaha fucking idiots. Also they break even every year apparently so settlement agreement is no problem, they just didnt want to spend so much in bum sensi. Fucking idiots
    With Milan fans, they were used to success with so little dysfunction that, when the dysfunction came, it broke them.

That's what makes us so different. Inter fans are born dysfunctional, attracted to dysfunction, and know exactly how to cope with it. That's what gets us through these trying times.

25. Thanks (4): firmino, Lui, Rasha, SiamoNoi

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Kondo played like a fuckin virgin

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    The man collects dolls, he probably is a fuckin virgin

27. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, Lui

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Milan fans are the most retarded in the world. Ive got lots of them at work, my god, none of them knows shit about football. Every year same story.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Im liking this transfer more and more.. the thing is that there aren't many playmakers we could get. And Inter doesen't even know that word playmaker, we badly need him.
    Just see how many teams are playing with a regista. Juve has Pjanic. But then? Roma and Napoli have not really someone. Milan maybe Biglia, but he's getting old, slow, always injured.

It's important to have someone like him. It's hard to find a decent regista in this days...
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

30. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin