Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefano Sensi

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

...its cuz every player is a fuckin winger nowadays.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Im liking this transfer more and more.. the thing is that there aren't many playmakers we could get. And Inter doesen't even know that word playmaker, we badly need him.
    Just see how many teams are playing with a regista. Juve has Pjanic. But then? Roma and Napoli have not really someone. Milan maybe Biglia, but he's getting old, slow, always injured.

It's important to have someone like him. It's hard to find a decent regista in this days...
    Roma have creative wingers and cristante, kolarov bombing it down the left, off the bench there's pastore and pellegrini.... We have politano, Keitia as our supersub.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by SiamoNoi View Post
    What?
    We shouldn't be buying players just because they can run, move, see, pass and shoot. He is an average player, just like Vecino.

Mediocre signing because as someone said, he surely has to be coming in to replace Valero - a bench player, because he is sure as hell isn't starting material on a team playing in the Champions League.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Bench signing doesn't have to be mediocre signing. If Sensi comes in to stunt Brozo time to time, he's an excellent signing. If we can get rid of the situation of needing Brozo on the pitch to be able to play any kind of reasonable football, it's automatic excellent signing.

And remember, it's only a loan. Though might be again some kind of gentlemen agreement. But if Sensi fails gloriously I don't see us spending 25m€ on him.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Sensi would be good Brozovic-sub but what I don't understand is why are we after bench players when we clrealy lack first team starters!
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Indonesia

Why not just promote pompetti

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Niarc View Post
    Why not just promote pompetti
    Have you actually seen Pompetti played before?
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Why all the complaints? If this is just decent or great transfer, its up to signing another midfielder.

This low risk high reward type of deal. He is cheap and he is young. He is small but strong, low gravity ans its hard to take the ball from him. Has decent technique, is great passer and can control the tempo well.

I cant say he is great player only because he never was under pressure of playing for big club. As we know, even proven players failed badly at inter, so...

That being said, if he is brought to be sure starter than its just a decent transfer, but if we are still after another player, than its a great one.

All in all, i cant complain.and im pretty happy with the transfer. We took him away from milan as all was agreed, and even barca wanted him as Arthur sub.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Vietnam

30m is far from cheap (I am assuming the option is indeed obligation, verbal agreement similar to Politano case).

This deal has a "Gagliardini" or "Vecino" written all over it .i.e. useful player but overpaid. Hope he proves me wrong.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Its still an option. 5 mils loan is like free. Wont affect our budget for this year, and if he proves himslef as i think he will, 25 mils is ok price.

Btw i dont think it will be 30. More like in the range of 20-25. When Milan "got" him it was said Sass wants 25, and Milan was offering 15. I believe if we didnt join the race, deal of around 20-22 would be done.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I saw figures of 22-25m€ after loan fee of 5m€. But those are irrelevant differences. If he's good, we will acquire him, if not he goes back.

Like I said earlier I believe this is a deal which just arrived in front of us. We weren't after Sensi furiously for the whole June, we just took the chance we got.

If we get a chance to sign a player, should we not so it because we haven't been after the player actively and the player isn't planned to be a starter. We need Valero replacement too so why not take him when we can get him.

13. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Actually, this is the kind of signing I want Marotta to do more of. Young, relatively inexpensive players with a lot of potential in all positions. Building a formidable team requires time and taking advantage of any chances along the way. Imagine if we had a decent replacement for Icardi, Perisic, Nainngolan, etc, do you think they would have dared to show any kind of disruptive behaviors like those of last season?

15. Thanks (4): DARi0, Lui, MusicalMafia, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    This deal is like a middle finger to Roma and Milan for trying to screw us on Barella.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    People just pissed we didn't sign Eriksen yet... Hahaha

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

18. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

PNG

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    And remember, it's only a loan. Though might be again some kind of gentlemen agreement. But if Sensi fails gloriously I don't see us spending 25m€ on him.
    You mean like we did for Gagliardini or Politano?

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    You mean like we did for Gagliardini or Politano?
    For G5 it was not an option, but obligation. For Politano, well, he did well. Didnt light it up but still well enough to buy him out.

My message to JuBe cunts

PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    For G5 it was not an option, but obligation. For Politano, well, he did well. Didnt light it up but still well enough to buy him out.
    The standards here are low, very low. Instead of doing things to easily set us apart from the teams that nearly passed us in the race to the Champions League we seem to be hellbent on making sure that race remains as close and competitive as ever.

22. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Why did we focus on buying a bench player instead of buying a first team player?

Because the problem of over reliance on Brozovic is just as bad as having Vecino or Gagliardini playing on the field.

If an opportunity comes to us helping us to solve this problem, do we say no sorry we are still finding a solution for Vecino, so fuck this until we sign Barella or whatever because you know, we only got one guy doing transfers? Come on, that’s not really realistically possible, some of you need a sanity check.
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    We can't spend for top top players... Also we don't know how to scout top talent when they are young... And when we do get someone potentially great we don't give them chances and time with patience because we want to win yesterday...
    Or they turn to a complete moron a la Icardi...
    Skriniar and Handa are a miracle for Inter
    Hope Lautaro turns out great too
    However this isn't enough to win
    Hoping Sensi, Barella turn out gold as well
    Baby steps i guess

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

25. Thanks (1): MVD