View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

0 0%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 3.70%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

18 66.67%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

2 7.41%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

2 7.41%
  • 5 - Completely average player

2 7.41%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 7.41%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: Diego Godin

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    They did try to attack from his side but it was futile with the exception of that Brozo fuck up in the second goal.

We were attacked from the other side because Hakimi is more of a threat than that Schultz guy and Biraghi was way off.
    When Lazaro came in they also attacked more on that side with Brandt in particular.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF

United States

Thought he had a fantastic 2nd half tonight. Looked more mobile then usual

5. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Anne Marie, MVD

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Senegal

I love how Biraghi is in front of them while being actually one of the worst yesterday.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Really excellent last night, when we looked in distress I thought he was the one to pull us out of it it. This and the derby have been his best performances, it sucks that we only got him at 32 as his levels have been fluctuating.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

Eh... good performance, somewhat ruined for me by him saying that he is satisfied with the draw. This guy is supposed to have the strongest desire to win among our squad, that's why we got him above all else, even his football skills, regardless of their state.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

For me, he's been a flop so far. Such a player just can't be shaky, even for a limited time in a game. Against Roma he did some wonderful runs, interceptions and passes but at the beginning of the game he wasn't playing anything like a top experienced CB... This added to what dax said, meh. I'm disappointed.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    He said that? I'll pretend that never happened He's probably just playing the old wisehead, trying to calm things down.

Great performance today. Defensively impeccable and surged forward plenty of times to try help our wretched offense too.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    He said that? I'll pretend that never happened He's probably just playing the old wisehead, trying to calm things down.

Great performance today. Defensively impeccable and surged forward plenty of times to try help our wretched offense too.
    He clearly didn't get the memo:

Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

14. Thanks (2): MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

I wouldnt call him a flop, but I still prefet Bastoni.
    Forza Inter

16. Thanks (1): rfU