View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

1 2.04%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

0 0%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

5 10.20%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

12 24.49%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

16 32.65%
  • 5 - Completely average player

7 14.29%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

3 6.12%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

5 10.20%
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentino Lazaro

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Crap performance, nonetheless I want to give him a chance. I hope he gets a start in the near future.
    It’s a devils circle though, with displays like this you won’t get much game time and without game time you will hardly improve.
    I did it all for the nookie

Fav. Player
    JZ4, I9, MS37

Nigeria

He hasn’t even played up to 90 mins total game time this season so I’m definitely not going to write him off just yet. He needs games. The season is still early but he should be smart enough to realize where he is on the pecking order and to maximize any playing opportunities given to him.

3. Thanks (1): Adriano

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    he looks like a skinny, fashiony whoopi gooldberg
    Dalbert Act 2 - Back in the Habit

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    I know, I know: Falcao law ... But:

He's here since July and in almost four months he was allowed to play 40 minutes in our worst game of the season.

Some people here thought Ranocchia will be the new Nesta AFTER he spend three seasons at Inter. And don't forget: Lazaro is younger than Skriniar, who's underperforming the whole season (what can happen after two amazing seasons).

I think he deserves a fair chance. In the NT he's doing well. I knew him and I knew he won't be a world-beater, but I still think he can be a very useful option from the bench.

6. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Dylan, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Bergpavian View Post
    I know, I know: Falcao law ... But:

He's here since July and in almost four months he was allowed to play 40 minutes in our worst game of the season.

Some people here thought Ranocchia will be the new Nesta AFTER he spend three seasons at Inter. And don't forget: Lazaro is younger than Skriniar, who's underperforming the whole season (what can happen after two amazing seasons).

I think he deserves a fair chance. In the NT he's doing well. I knew him and I knew he won't be a world-beater, but I still think he can be a very useful option from the bench.
    That's the thing, he's not here to be an option from the bench. He was here to be our number 1 rwb. If he can't he needs to go. To me he looks like dalbert number 2.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

He might be genuinely shit. But also, let’s give him at least till January.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

9. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, dejavu, Ziyad

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Till January? Till 2/3 of October his chance has been 60 minutes of football from the bench.

Honestly, he wasn't good but who was good after Lazaro came in? No one. The whole team dropped the ball completely so it's a bit fucked up situation for a new guy who wants to prove himself to go out there and try to play as instructed when all his team mates just drops it, "nah man we're done here, it's 1-4".

Slavia match was much worse situation when it was a forced substitution. And the whole team had played like shit till that and continued doing so.

11. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Gaindé

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    attacking minded player forced to play defence...he plays attacking winger for Austria and does well...Conte experiment not going well to make him a...whatever he wants

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

This isnt a conte thing. Lazaro simply needs to improve.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, he's mostly been put to situations where he can't exactly attack at all. Against Slavia the whole team was in shambles and abysmal, so one WB can't do shit there. Against Sassuolo when he came in, the team thought it was over and stopped concentrating, not much thought was put to attacking. Lazaro was there just defending the whole 20 mins. Well he gets good experience with these moments but so far he wasn't able to express his strengths at all.

16. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

United States

This guy got injured at the worse possible time. He needed preseason more than anyone. New league, new position, coach, etc.

Now he has to learn on the fly

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Credit to him, even amidst a horror show and especially horrific first few minutes, he still managed to keep it together and win a handful of important tackles. Conte shouldn't ever put Lazaro on to defend a lead. Obviously we're short on personnel but even still.

If he wanted to give Lazaro time, he should've brought him on earlier when we were still playing football, not when the game had deteriorated into a defensive training exercise. Still though, it was hopefully a valuable lesson. Lazaro needs to start a game, get involved in, and get used to managing the different stages of the match - from implementing our gameplan from minute 1, to defending and so on. Really hope he gets a full 90 against Parma. Especially with D'Ambrosio out, Candreva's going to have to do a shit ton over the coming weeks.

While I'm on that, I understand the notion: sit deeper, defend the lead, bring on Politano and use his pace and directness for counterattacking opportunities. It's nice in theory but it really isn't working out in practice. That's partly because Politano isn't some high quality forward with devastating speed and counterattacking ability like Salah or Mane. Plus, partly because we can't defend a lead for shit. Conte's got a lot of work to do.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    That's the thing, he's not here to be an option from the bench. He was here to be our number 1 rwb. If he can't he needs to go. To me he looks like dalbert number 2.
    Should Inter have ever thought Lazaro can be our number 1 rwb, our management really have no clue. But then I read that Lazaro could be replaced with Darmian in January ...

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I won't have a good nights sleep until Darmian is either retired or dead.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Very well said Universe about Lazaro. What seemed like an optimal situation for him to get in, it actually wasn't like you pointed out. 1-4 so team just concentrates to keeping the lead so not a perfect place in one sense to an offensive minded WB who has like 40mins of fooball this season. On the other hand, good practice for him to see what it is. However, the reality was it wasn't what it should be as the whole fucking team stopped concentrating.

I really won't blame Lazaro too much this time. Like thatdude said, he has to learn the positioning and movement on the fly while our CB line is doing this for the first time (3-man defence together). Parma match indeed looks like a perfect place for Lazaro to get a start. But obviously he has to be ready, there are gervinhos of the world ready to destroy you if you are not ready.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I think this interview of Evra belongs pretty well to this thread. The main point is, it really is not that easy in Italy (calcio).

https://www.facebook.com/17868812895...7172063441079/

23. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Funny how that means nothing in Europe where most Italians teams keep getting buttfucked.

It only means trainings are harder, that means nothing in overall results
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I won't have a good nights sleep until Darmian is either retired or dead.
    He is the New Lavezzi!
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Italy

According to the latest reports, he will be in the starting lineup today.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

27. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, TwoFiddy

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Probably a make or break game for him, sadly. Hope he has a decent overall game so he's given a chance or two more.

Looking at his past two cameos he looks like another Dalbert - speedy and tricky but positionally inadequate and generally confused, which just won't do.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

29. Thanks (1): MVD