View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

1 2.04%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

0 0%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

5 10.20%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

12 24.49%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

16 32.65%
  • 5 - Completely average player

7 14.29%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

3 6.12%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

5 10.20%
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentino Lazaro

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    He didn't get to a favourable situation. Our team was almost in shambles when he got it, they had no idea what to do. If Lazaro's job is to be in the flank, there wasn't much he could do in that Slavia match.

2. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Was the situation so pathetic that caused him to scramble every pass away like he had some form of football phobia?

I had issues with his composure and decision making with that game, it may or may not be affected by inward psychological pressure.

I donít know, time will tell, he can at least get that considering we paid 25 mil for him. With that kind of performance thereís no chance in hell he would be going any time soon (ala Dalbert), so he has all the time in the world to rectify anything and everything (ala Dalbert).

Itís quite funny how modern financial practices in football encourages you to keep your liabilities, and donít mind you selling your profitable assets on the get go. That totally is the inverse of productivity for a club like us, though I guess it is essential to keep that balance sheet looking good.
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassuolu View Post
    You would bench Godin? D'Ambro was beaten too easily versus Slavia and I love D'Ambro but when it comes to coming out with the ball Godin is ten times the player.

Lazaro gave me Dalbert flash backs in his first minute on the pitch, we need to wait and see, he barely played a friendly for us. My only qualm with him is that he doesn't look like an athlete, and I mean body wise not the tattoos, he seems like he can get bullied off the ball but hell the club wanted him what could go wrong? It's not like we bought a full back (supposedly to start) every year for the past decade.
    I would say Godin as LCB. Skriniar Centre. As much as i like De Vrij.
    Hell we have 3 of the best 3 cb's in the world, the problem i see is that they are the same type of defenders. I would change De Vrij with a more mobile defender.

Anyway, let's go back to the Lazaro discussion.
    I'm sure he will work nice when he has a chance. Just his attitude is completely different than stoned Dalberto

Italy

After watching him just around 15 minutes in champions League, I feel I can predict that in the long run, he will become for us more important than asamoah and Candreva. That's because he is the only one who can beat his man on the flanks.

The other two don't have it in them anymore because of their age, and merely get a 6 in the post-match analysis thanks to their experience.

Give Lazaro enough time and he will become a starter, if he pays attention to what Conte wants.

we need someone to bench Asamoah. I'm more confident we are ok on the other flank
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

6. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ruben Sosa

Ireland

Did this guy die or something?

8. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by surripere View Post
    Did this guy die or something?
    *insert d'ambrosio as grim reaper meme*

United States

He has a role to play for sure. We need someone better defensively then Candreva and better offensively then D’Ambrosio. He might be that guy

11. Thanks (1): MVD

India

Feeling like he'll be like an expensive version of Cedric for us

Canada

I feel like he'll get time and maybe a few stats by the time we play Parma/Bologna/Verona/Brescia in a to or sometging similar.

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    He has a role to play for sure. We need someone better defensively then Candreva and better offensively then D’Ambrosio. He might be that guy
    And he will in all likelihood not be. Lazaro is a ghost.

Fav. Player
    JZ4, I9, MS37

Nigeria

I think he will get more playing time in the near future. I would have preferred him coming in instead of DD yesterday for example as DD offered zero when he came on.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I think he’ll get a run of games after the NT break.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Let me remind you guys, Cancelo, for whom you've ejaculated tons and tons of jizz, began playing and being important for the team after the winter break during his brief stay with us. There's still plenty of time for Lazaro to shine.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Italy

Sure. But honestly, it wouldn't have hurt to give him 30 minutes. That would have been risky, but would also have put some pressure on them. And we lost anyway.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We need to see if this guy can replace Candreva and replace him well or not. This position needs serious upgrading. Qualifications should be more than running and scoring a goal a season.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Sure. But honestly, it wouldn't have hurt to give him 30 minutes. That would have been risky, but would also have put some pressure on them. And we lost anyway.
    Conte didn't know we are going to lose at the point he subbed Candreva off. Lazaro has played, what, 45mins for the club. I wouldn't have used him against Barcelona away either. Only after he has settled in, just like Spallo did with Cancelo.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad View Post
    We need to see if this guy can replace Candreva and replace him well or not. This position needs serious upgrading. Qualifications should be more than running and scoring a goal a season.
    I'll have you know that Candreva would be a Capocannoniere candidate if they allowed players to score goals from offside positions. His finishing has been clinical in those situations.

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    https://streamja.com/dWKA goal against Israel.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    RWB....hahaha

Only with Conte...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Sweden

I think we should try him on the left flank, nothing can be worse than Asadogshit