View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

1 2.04%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

0 0%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

5 10.20%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

12 24.49%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

16 32.65%
  • 5 - Completely average player

7 14.29%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

3 6.12%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

5 10.20%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Valentino Lazaro

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Lazz-Attack
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Grande Inter

Bulgaria

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Poll added. Will close in 10 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

5. Thanks (3): Devious, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Barely anyone has seen him play.
    david mcgoldrick

7. Thanks (4): ADRossi, I4E, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    perfect time to label him then #FIFstandards

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    I voted.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Isn't that the whole point of these polls? People are supposed to give their predictions, BEFORE seeing him play. That is how it has always been from what I remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

13. Thanks (1): thatdude

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    No, some players people may have seen in a different league or heard off before they came here. For example I knew of Maicon when he was at Monaco and also i saw him play with Brazil in the Copa America before he came to Inter.

In this case i never saw this kid, ill vote a 7.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    You gotta have plenty of mental strength to succeed at Inter... Only skills and talent aren't enough here

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Lazaro: Already feel Conte effect!
    By Football Italia staff

Inter new boy Valentino Lazaro admits he is already feeling the Antonio Conte effect ‘in his legs’.

Lazaro joined the Nerazzurri from Hertha Berlin last week and will make his debut for the club in their first friendly of preseason against Lugano on Sunday.

“I feel very good. I’m a bit tired because we’re working hard, but it’s normal,” the right winger told Inter TV.

“I’m very happy to be here and get started, all the lads are fantastic and there’s a great atmosphere. We all want to work hard. Everything’s going great.

“Everyone’s welcomed me very well and they’re giving me a great hand. I’m already learning a bit of Italian and they're helping me with the language.

“In the meantime, Ivan Perisic is acting as my translator. Everyone’s welcomed me and I’m very happy.

“Conte likes to work to the fullest. This is only the second day, but we’ve all taken note of how he works and we’ve felt it in our legs, but it’s normal for preseason.

“We all work together giving the maximum because we have important objectives and we want to do well.

“It’ll be special to wear the Inter shirt for the first time and I can’t wait to play.”
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Agent: "Lazaro and Inter, everything started back in February. He chose this club because of Conte and Champions League"

Speaking to FCIN, agent Max Hagmayr reveals how his client, Valentino Lazaro, ended up signing for Inter.
    “We first talked to Inter about Lazaro months ago, when Inter faced Rapid Vienna. I met Piero Ausilio and Luciano Spalletti. We talked about football in general then the conversation turned to Lazaro. The director had known him for a long time and when he was 16 years old, they tried to bring him to Italy. That time, we were really close to closing that deal. Subsequently, I also watched the return leg at the San Siro. Then one step at a time, Valentino told me that he was ready for the next step in his career. Inter had a coaching change and Conte’s formation is absolutely perfect for him. It was right after a conversation between them that the final decision arrived. Lazaro wanted Inter, also because Conte is one of the best coaches and motivators in the world.”

Basically, the reasons for this decision fall on Conte and on the fact that Valentino had been interested by Inter for a long time.
    “Yes, but also for their participation in the Champions League. And because we are talking about one of the biggest clubs in the world.”

First impressions?
    “Between us, we already talked about Inter a lot. Then we also had a chat with Steven Zhang. We understand how Inter want to improve. They signed a top coach and now aim to get higher and higher. Marotta and Ausilio are excellent professionals. The project is serious and I must say that even the fans are best.”

There were many teams wanted Valentino.
    “Many, you must pick those who could pay the player’s price tag. Let’s say that among the teams, without naming names, at least three that were serious.”
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

19. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    He's injured, will be out for weeks like Politano.

Now it's all clear for a full season of Candreva

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Too early for April fools
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Don't buy these weak fucks who crumble under pressure immediate.

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Pintus's training regime delivers.

I think it's time for Nainggolan's career-threatening injury so that we won't be able to sell him nor we'll be able to reintroduce him to the starting 11.
    Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

26. Thanks (4): DARi0, Darth_Ausilio, Linege, phonk

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    He's injured, will be out for weeks like Politano.
    Inter career is off to a good start then smh
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

28. Thanks (3): Devious, MVD, Wobblz

Serbia

No tricks, just him eh?

Joke aside this was to be expected. Google a bit about his tenure at Chelsea and the huge amount of injuries his players had, it comes with the territory. That's the Effetto Conte™.
    As long as our key players like Skriniar, Barella and Lautaro stay fit it will be fine.

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Sweden

Another one bites the dust

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    This shit happens a lot in pre-season. Not a very big concern for the season. He does have a history of ankle injuries which is a concern though.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

33. Thanks (3): Dylan, Linege, thatdude