View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

1 2.04%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

0 0%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

5 10.20%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

12 24.49%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

16 32.65%
  • 5 - Completely average player

7 14.29%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

3 6.12%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

5 10.20%
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentino Lazaro

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

I think its better for interested teams to think this was a minor hiccup in his career than keep him here and in year or two nobody is interested in him, and as its already mentioned main reason for his potential departure is his tactical cluelessness, his game is completely suited to an upper level bundesliga team and that's it. He is not really suited for seria a at all.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    It seems he's joining Newcastle on loan with option to buy. At least he's joining a team that plays with a back 3.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Sweden

just sell him and be done with it

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    What is the point of loaning him when Dambro injury record is getting worse and Candreva needs a back up and the new signee is even older than Candreva?

6. Thanks (7): DIN011, Howl, Maicon, MVD, rfU, Universe, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    We're going to sign Victor Moses on loan.

8. Thanks (1): Universe

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I doubt it. The Turkish club he plays for isn't just going to let him go

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    I doubt it. The Turkish club he plays for isn't just going to let him go
    That's what I'm thinking, but when I had a look at his spell in Turkey, he's only made 6 starting appearances for them and the last one was almost 2 months ago. Dude can't even break in to Fenerbahce's team

I won't be surprised if they let him go seeing as he's barely used there..
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    So Newcastle offers 2m€ for the loan + 20m€ option to buy. I think we might bite that, though it's interesting to see what is Lazaro's response and more importantly, his plan. Is his intentions to come back to Milano in the summer anyway, and he's not interested in continuing at Newcastle even if they wanted him?

Netherlands

What an abysmal signing, reflective of a complete organizational failure. To spend 20€ million on a player who you're ready to give up on after six months. Terrible scouting, terrible negotiating, and downright insulting decision making.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Man, I wanted him to do well here. I think he’ll tear it up in England.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

16. Thanks (3): Howl, Javier'sSon, MVD

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    What an abysmal signing, reflective of a complete organizational failure. To spend 20€ million on a player who you're ready to give up on after six months. Terrible scouting, terrible negotiating, and downright insulting decision making.
    It is an abysmal signing. But calling it an organizational failure is a stretch. There are bound to be failures.

The players we signed this summer were Lukaku, Barella, Sensi, Lazaro, Sanchez, Biraghi. The bold ones are those where we spent more money, and a long contract.

It's only 6 months in, but so far at least the 3 other bold ones look like they are working out. That doesn't look like a failure.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

The really big ones are working. Lazaro is an Ausilio type of transfer - a lottery ticket. It didn't work out but at least we'll cover our losses relatively soon.

D'Ambrosio outlived yet another one, even injured half the time...
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

19. Thanks (4): DARi0, dax21, MVD, varmin

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Conte needs to take the blame for this one. He requested him in the summer and 6 months later he's desperately trying to offload him. Mancini would be proud.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

21. Thanks (4): M.Adnan, MVD, Wings, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

You dont really know how shit a player is until after you pay for him unfortunately. Happens to every team every year, and were one step ahead by cutting him early.

Probably a cokehead anyway imo

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    It is an abysmal signing. But calling it an organizational failure is a stretch. There are bound to be failures.

The players we signed this summer were Lukaku, Barella, Sensi, Lazaro, Sanchez, Biraghi. The bold ones are those where we spent more money, and a long contract.

It's only 6 months in, but so far at least the 3 other bold ones look like they are working out. That doesn't look like a failure.
    ADRossi talked about Lazaro signing as an organization failure. Said nothing about other players (they have nothing to do with Lazaro signing).

24. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

So am i the only one who cant see the failure ffs. To me he looks like he jsut needs some more time to adapt and play more simply.

I am all in about the club supporting the manager but I am not liking at all how we are operating this January. It's never wise for the club to give up to the coach desires like this. He should name the characteristics of the players and the scouts/club should find the best for the club both short and long term.

THis idea that we should sign whatever player Conte likes no matter how shit he is ( Moses) its smth i can't accept. I understand his goal to have ready made players to fight for the title but what happens if you don't win then ? Moses and young offer nothing in return for the years to come and you are left with some aged dudes.

26. Thanks (2): Howl, Universe

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Who would loan a player before securing the signing of a better player? Moses isn't necessarily better and there are doubts about his availbility so why do such a dangerous thing? Marotta seems to think there are only two clubs in series a (Juve and Inter) and it's time for him to wake before it's too late.

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Poor kid, He definitely does have some talent. Inter is just simply not a place for him to flourish.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte

30. Thanks (2): Howl, MVD

Netherlands

No one can sit here and say he would have been worse than Candreva foday

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    The only mistake Conte can be blamed on this year, so far.