View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

1 2.04%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

0 0%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

5 10.20%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

12 24.49%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

16 32.65%
  • 5 - Completely average player

7 14.29%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

3 6.12%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

5 10.20%
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1724252627

Thread: Valentino Lazaro

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Sweden

xD

Netherlands

Straight red card, meaning he's suspended for the next three matches.

See you in June, Valentino

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    also commonly known as retardinho

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belgium

Lazaro and Dalbert both sent off today, we're going to be loaning these dipshits off til the end of their contracts

5. Thanks (3): chhstr, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

45 odd million euros right there
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Straight red card, meaning he's suspended for the next three matches.

See you in June, Valentino
    Premier League rules mean he will only miss one game as it wasn't violent conduct but a 'professional foul'. Also it seems Steve Bruce is becoming a big fan of his, so they might redeem him if he stays on as coach:

I thought he was our best player. I thought he was terrific. I thought he was terrific against Zaha. We ignored him so much in the final third. We didn’t feed him enough of the ball to show that quality he’s got.”
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Scored in the FA cup

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Denmark

Icardi-like positioning and a finish worth at least 25 milion. Pay up cunts.

13. Thanks (6): acroMacho, MVD, nurko, thatdude, wera, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by _OC_ View Post

Icardi-like positioning and a finish worth at least 25 milion. Pay up cunts.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Poland

watched first half, because I really miss football these days... Lazaro played as a right winger in 4-3-3 formation. He didn't show anything special, but still was beter than his teammates. I think the only fine players in Newcastle are Saint-Maximin and Almiron at this moment, so it wasn't too difficult for Lazaro to surprass the others...
    He showed nice technique few times and participated in the second goal, here's the video:
    https://youtu.be/qMrLge1eeeo?t=246

The british commentator pointed out that he looks better as a wingback, because he has more space for his runs. Moreover, as a wingback he plays much wider than as a winger in 4-3-3 formation. Yesterday he was really close to Joelinton and probably that's the reason that he scored the goal - he acted like second striker in this case. But on the other side, he can't defend, so it's better for him to play as winger. In Newcastle there is neither De Vrij nor Skriniar who can save his ass.

Steve Bruce seems to like him - I have a feeling that the formation was changed from 5-4-1 to 4-3-3 mainly to help Lazaro and benefit from his abilities. He struggled with his defensive duties in 5-4-1 formation, but he looked good in offensive phase, so he was moved higher... Moreover, Joelinton scored really few goals this season, so Steve Bruce is trying to find someone who can help Brazilian with this.
    Let's hope that Steve Bruce won't be fired, so Lazaro can be redeemed.

17. Thanks (2): Jusef, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Inter owned defender Valentino Lazaro has hit out at the way Premier League players salaries were cut recently as a result of the ongoing global Coronavirus pandemic.

The Austrian national team defender is currently out on loan at Newcastle United and wages in the Premier League were universally slashed by 30%.

The clubs approached us without any conditions and demanded 30%. Two days later we were already pilloried by the league. It came out of nowhere, it felt like I had a gun to my chest,” Lazaro remarked in an interview with German news outlet BILD.

He then went on to confirm that he had held talks with RB Leipzig boss Julian Nagelsmann prior to joining Newcastle United and admitted to being uncertain what the future holds for him past the end of this season.

“It’s no secret that I met Leipzig’s Julian Nagelsmann and Markus Krösche before I was loaned to Newcastle. I like their philosophy very much, at that time I cancelled with a heavy heart. I wanted to play in England once and Newcastle looked very good. Who knows what happens in summer. I still have a four-year contract with Inter.”
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

If I understand correctly, hes being used as a wide forward? That would be great to exploit his offensive skills and hopefully break even or better.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    The guy spent a lot of his career wearing the #10. Not a number you'd give your right full back.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Speak to some Newcastle fans through work and they want to keep him. Say he's brilliant going forward but terrible defensively, which surprises no one here

23. Thanks (2): MVD, Pajo

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

We're supposedly considering using this guy as a bargaining chip for Werner, should Lautaro leave. Makes more sense now that I've read Dario's post on his having been close to Leipzig before.

25. Thanks (3): MVD, nurko, thatdude