View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

3 5.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 1.67%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

8 13.33%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

17 28.33%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

15 25.00%
  • 5 - Completely average player

11 18.33%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

2 3.33%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

3 5.00%
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2532333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefano Sensi

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

I think him being a substitute for Brozovic is not a good idea. He would never be able to take the position of Brozovic. He is a more attack-minded player.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Sensi doesn't seem to be a reliable player, when it comes to being fit to play. Someone posted his injury record (maybe in FIF WA group?), and that wasn't pretty. Now he's missed ~2 months of football suddenly, and will miss another one extra so 3 months missed football in half a season. That's a fucking disaster.

No matter how good he is, we need more starting level midfielders. So we can rotate them more, maybe avoid injuries that way or at least have options when Sensi goes down again.

4. Thanks (2): Kev9Inter, Universe

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Indeed. But I want to buy another starting midfielder before putting up money for Sensi. So a midfield crisis like this doesn't happen again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    You dont pass up iniesta for 30m just because he misses a third of a season though.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

But I don't want to pass up on another World Class player because we didn't have enough money. We have the advantage here. If the lower price is set already, then we know who else we can get. But we shouldn't buy him first IMO. Imagine him getting injured straight away after we buy him but we didn't spend money on other midfielders because we made him our priority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    You dont pass up iniesta for 30m just because he misses a third of a season though.
    Iniesta is not available for 30m though.

Sensi at 20m is a very good deal with this stupid market that we must complete, but let's avoid the Iniesta comparisons for a player the majority of you didn't know existed and more than half didn't even want near the club until his first games.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Speak for yourself, I've known about him for years. Didnt know he was this good though.

10. Thanks (3): MVD, wera, Wobblz

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    Speak for yourself, I've known about him for years. Didnt know he was this good though.

I do speak for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Sensi is a very good talent, good enough to be Brozovic's understudy. Not sure on the ceiling though, despite being convinced some years back that he was part of the real deal.
    Sensi is a very talented player. Should be a welcome upgrade over Valero for next season and the long run. He's no Tonali but he's fairly similar in style. Which means that we probably have given up on the chance to pursue
    And it's too soon to claim he's "this good". Depends how good you feel that is. Since you said Iniesta then the answer is probably no. He's not as good.

But he's good enough to be in Inter's desited rotation with the occasional starts.
    Barella on the other hand is an undisputed starting material midfielder for us for years to come. If we had other set piece takers who were good enough I'm pretty sure Sensi wouldn't have been so hyped up. But we've been deprived of proper midfielders so it does make senses that everyone is infatuated by him. Myself included.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Wat

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    it's not like his salary is 5m or 6m or something like that, it's pretty low, so we should keep him but have other 3 midfielders to start every game.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    brehmcilpal
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Bosnia Herzegovina

I do speak for myself.

And it's too soon to claim he's "this good". Depends how good you feel that is. Since you said Iniesta then the answer is probably no. He's not as good.

But he's good enough to be in Inter's desited rotation with the occasional starts.
    Barella on the other hand is an undisputed starting material midfielder for us for years to come. If we had other set piece takers who were good enough I'm pretty sure Sensi wouldn't have been so hyped up. But we've been deprived of proper midfielders so it does make senses that everyone is infatuated by him. Myself included.
    So Sensi is hyped up bcs of his set pieces ? Or bcs there is a lack of set piece takers in Inter ?

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Set piece ability is just one of many qualities a player should have, and Sensi doesnt necessarily need that skill to be considered high quality. His corners whip in nicely but they havent resulted in anything other that "oooooh ahhhhhhhh"...aftrr all the set piece conversion rate is ~ 3%.

His value comes from his versatility and attacking senses. As long as he has a physical striker to hold up the ball and a crafty one that can pass quickly and play off of he is going to be a goal threat as he's quick-minded, elusive, and nimble. This allows him to play on the give/go atop the area and dribble through space.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

18. Thanks (1): syrus

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Jassa View Post
    So Sensi is hyped up bcs of his set pieces ? Or bcs there is a lack of set piece takers in Inter ?
    He is hyped up because he is a functional midfielder of a very good quality.

Calling him Iniesta is one example of hyping him up. I love the guy and wanted him here for 2 years now but I'm not gonna argue that he's the next Pirlo or Albertini. He was off to an amazing start which helped the cause, but it's not like Barella who can take over a game with his performance. He's a very useful player assuming he is fully healthy. But if we sign a top midfielder, think Eriksen, then it's Sensi who gets benched the most between him, Brozovic and Barella. I think everyone understands that to an extent.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    After the injury he will be a different player. Marotta should use his lengthy injury to get a reduced rate from Sassoulo and a lower salary for Sensi if he Conte wants to stay as a bench player.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Bosnia Herzegovina

He is hyped up because he is a functional midfielder of a very good quality.

Calling him Iniesta is one example of hyping him up. I love the guy and wanted him here for 2 years now but I'm not gonna argue that he's the next Pirlo or Albertini. He was off to an amazing start which helped the cause, but it's not like Barella who can take over a game with his performance. He's a very useful player assuming he is fully healthy. But if we sign a top midfielder, think Eriksen, then it's Sensi who gets benched the most between him, Brozovic and Barella. I think everyone understands that to an extent.
    He is not even the type of player Albertini and Pirlo were, I see alot of similarities between him and Eriksen, Iniesta is one of a kind, no one compares to him.

But he has a lot of qualities, he uses his body well, he is quick with the ball between his legs, he has a good shot, good cross, he is creative and very dangerous when he is playing the role he played for us before the injury. Conte saw what he can do behind 2 good strikers, and ahead of 2 midfielders that run for a lot. He played in Inter better than he ever played for Sassuollo, and that's a praise for both him and Conte.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Sensi doesn't seem to be a reliable player, when it comes to being fit to play. Someone posted his injury record (maybe in FIF WA group?), and that wasn't pretty. Now he's missed ~2 months of football suddenly, and will miss another one extra so 3 months missed football in half a season. That's a fucking disaster.

No matter how good he is, we need more starting level midfielders. So we can rotate them more, maybe avoid injuries that way or at least have options when Sensi goes down again.
    Missing for such a long time is because he was forced to come back not fully recovered, most probably. I think if wasn't Borussia's appearance he should have already been available. And his option is about 20mln. For this kind of money i don't care even if he plays only two months per season.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    He is injury prone af that's the problem

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    He is injury prone af that's the problem

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    If i'm not wrong many people here (including me) wanted Rafinha for 30-35mln and he is/was much more injury prone. Even for rotation player Sensi for 20mln is a steal. Inter spent much more for likes of 9n, JM, GabiG and they are not even at the club now. Not to mention Gags and Vecino who were bought for more than 20mln and are useless even when are fit.

Fav. Player
    JZ AR Adri NB

England

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    After the injury he will be a different player. Marotta should use his lengthy injury to get a reduced rate from Sassoulo and a lower salary for Sensi if he Conte wants to stay as a bench player.
    Not necessarily!
    He has suffered from a abductor injury twice before and recovered well , for alot of us to be content when he was playing for us ,.

Then again 3rd time the charm !