View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

3 5.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 1.67%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

8 13.33%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

17 28.33%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

15 25.00%
  • 5 - Completely average player

11 18.33%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

2 3.33%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

3 5.00%
Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 34748182838485 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1690

Thread: Stefano Sensi

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    I am just glad he got to play for 2 games, and also scored a confidence boosting goal. For a long time he just hasn't been fit for long enough to break into the Inter starting XI. There has been some talk of Sensi being too cautious in training, which comes from a lack of confidence and game time. Hopefully these minutes and the goal will help in the regard. We desperately need some quality midfield depth on the bench, and if we can recover Sensi to be a viable back up for even half a season, it will be awesome.

Well done Sensi, and thanks to the NT. Now just stay fit for the next game or two.

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Kova10 View Post
    I somehow have a feeling that there is Something more going on behind the curtain regarding Sensi. Can't be a coincidence that he's often healed from an injury just in time before the NT Games come Up.
    I mentioned this a few pages back. Sensi's past year here has been very odd.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    I mentioned this a few pages back. Sensi's past year here has been very odd.
    I don't think there's any shenanigans. Conte just lost his patience with Sensi and prefers not to rely on him anymore IMO.

There were reports of vague "unprofessionalism" and that he went home to play Fortnite (lmao) but we don't know for sure. But I found it hilarious that the day after this rumor surfaced he spent the match on the bench - or rather, on the bike
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Part of that rumour was that he was struggling with the demands of Conte's coaching and had no inclination to do gym work and hang around after training sessions to try and improve his fitness and durability.

Sensi has been a non-factor for us for a long time. Having him available would be great for us down the home stretch but it is most likely that Conte will not count on him and that he will not make any meaningful contribution between now and the end of the season.

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Too bad Sensi didn't put in the time, Conte would've made him a God. He could've played 1 good season and then retire at Barcelona on their bench watching Messi
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member 10 years of FIF
    Just make him wear an Italy shirt under the Inter shirt.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Sweden

Sensi has been fine for 3 months but Conte prefers Gagliardini, Vidal and Eriksen

9. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    And Veshitno
    Dr. Marotta

11. Thanks (2): Doffy, Linege

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Wheh will we realize Sensi is just not a long term player? If we get any chance to get rid of him while he can still walk in the summer we should do so.

Fav. Player
    Barella

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Wheh will we realize Sensi is just not a long term player? If we get any chance to get rid of him while he can still walk in the summer we should do so.
    Sometimes I wonder if people really follow what's happening.

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Forum Supporter
    Maybe he'll start on Wednesday.

Fav. Player
    Barella

Macedonia

Improving his fitness and game, not bad. Far from than one month in 2019 form, but one game at a time.

16. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Solid performance,we'll need him,just dont injure now please.

18. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, magnesium

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    You just know that he has some quality every time he gets the ball. Wish he gets back his form and fitness and becomes a player that we can count on.

I would love to see a 4-man midfield in a diamond or some way at some point with Sensi-Eriksen-Brozovic-Barella. There's a lot of technique, versatility, grinta, and intelligence there.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Grande Sensi
    Dr. Marotta

21. Thanks (4): Linege, magnesium, morrisama, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Europe

9 10 years of FIF
    Man, I loved watching him today. Might be wishful thinking but I hope he stays fits till end of the season.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    I would love to see a 4-man midfield in a diamond or some way at some point with Sensi-Eriksen-Brozovic-Barella. There's a lot of technique, versatility, grinta, and intelligence there.
    Not gonna happen with Conte. But hell yeah, that's a sick midfield line up.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    diamond 4 man midfield basically no chance.

You can do:
    4-1-2-1-2

or
    5-4-1

but 4 cntral middfielders means no width. It's not a tactic anyone uses, for good reasons. Even with two great wing backs, you're just depleting yourself in attack.

25. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

diamond 4 man midfield basically no chance.

You can do:
    4-1-2-1-2

or
    5-4-1

but 4 cntral middfielders means no width. It's not a tactic anyone uses, for good reasons. Even with two great wing backs, you're just depleting yourself in attack.
    Only 1 striker doesn't sound good either.
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

Comoros

I think the best thing for us with regards to sensi is to loan him out to another club (esp.laliga) and include some kind of apps clause that will oblige the team to sign him for a plusvalenza fee once he reaches the apps target. Otherwise it will be a loss keeping him here, looking at his injury history, he will hardly be any better. Besides, is there a way to solve an injury problem in a player? Never heard of it, I think it's just based on luck.