View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

3 5.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 1.67%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

8 13.33%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

17 28.33%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

15 25.00%
  • 5 - Completely average player

11 18.33%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

2 3.33%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

3 5.00%
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefano Sensi

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Meh ill pass my judgement when he played a couple of big games with us.
    Imho he has been impressive but the opposition he went up against also was pretty poor, we ve seen multiple players here who looked good for a couple of games or who looked good against the small teams and turn to shit later on so i guess lets wait and see, but thus far he exceeded expectations.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

2. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    It's crystal clear that Sensi can use his brain properly. I like how he isn't afraid to take the ball and hold it if it's necessary. The way he can find free spaces it's for every praise because playing simple in football it's actually difficult. Hopefully he doesn't pick up any injury because he's having a great form and his presence in our midfield is on another level, but too bad the other players were absolutely dogshit in last game.

4. Thanks (1): ElDuccio

Lebanon

he already hit the post two times from rocket freekicks that alone should shift all the pessimists about him

6. Thanks (3): dax21, ElDuccio, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    In Nyall's defence, people were jerking off Politano for 4-5 weeks at the beginning of last season too.

But being a Sensi fan for years I can honestly say that this guy is legit. This type of player needs the right environment. Both football and mental. Hope we provide that and he'll be a long term asset.
    Yeah collective jerk-off for 4-5 weeks, followed by natural regression, then scapegoating, then the realization that they are good and we are fucked without them.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by aymantawil View Post
    he already hit the post two times from rocket freekicks that alone should shift all the pessimists about him
    Who cares about what they say? Sensi is a beast.

9. Thanks (4): aymantawil, ElDuccio, Lui, MVD

Sweden

First non outstanding performance, not bad but lost the ball too many times for my liking, still our best passer in the final third.

11. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Nyall must be jerking off to the scene where Sensi lost the ball to Suso.
    Forza Inter

13. Thanks (1): magnesium

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The move that setup the D’Ambrosio open goal miss was reminiscent of Iniesta.

IMO he is too determined to beat his man, not really something you wanna do when half the team is up in the box, risky move for a counter.
    Dr. Marotta

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    The move that setup the D’Ambrosio open goal miss was reminiscent of Iniesta.

IMO he is too determined to beat his man, not really something you wanna do when half the team is up in the box, risky move for a counter.
    Agree, at the same time, he creates so many chances with his bold plays. Conte will let him know that aint ok.

Macedonia

Forum Supporter
    He was fouled a lot tonight, hence the "worse" performance than what we are acustomed.

Brozovic - Sensi - Barella, what a great technical trio.

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Urban View Post
    He was fouled a lot tonight, hence the "worse" performance than what we are acustomed.

Brozovic - Sensi - Barella, what a great technical trio.
    Yeah there was one really funny, where Kessie basically wressled him to the ground and Sensi got nothing for it XD

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    That didn't stop you or the majority of people here from declaring Sensi a great player after games against Lecce and Cagliari and Udinese and Milan.

But then hypocrisy and FIF go hand in hand.
    Just to keep it on track
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

19. Thanks (2): Anne Marie, Rasha

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

I think he might struggle with more physical teams or in closer spaces ie derbies/big matches
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I think he might struggle with more physical teams or in closer spaces ie derbies/big matches
    We should give the guy some time to adapt to this reality.
    Never in his life has he had to play important matches every 3 days, ha has never had the flashlights on him and all the media attention whilst playing for a big club and also the national team on the highest levels.

This can be very dangerous if not handled properly so probably he should not start at least 1 match this weak vs samp and lazio.

22. Thanks (1): Ronin

United States

Played a more combative game in the midfield than usual but still made a lot of key passes. I think with him and Barella in the midfield, Barella tends to carry the ball with him into the zone which leaves Sensi further back.

Could have had more than 1 assist if we had a more clinical game out of Lautaro.

24. Thanks (2): I'mNewHere, magnesium

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Europe

In Serie A so far

4 games
    2 goals
    1 assist
    63 passes per 90 mins
    88% pass accuracy
    2.8 key passes per 90 mins
    1.4 successful dribbles per 90 mins
    1.9 tackles won per 90 mins

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    Not like he played a whole lot of big matches in his life. He'll come around, he just needs experience.

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    I guess like everybody else i m very positively surprised by this dude, while i liked him at sass i was pretty sure that he s a uppermidtable team player at best but he s been very impressive ever since putting on an inter shirt. I really thought he d end up like pizarro who was great at udinese but never cut it at inter and even at roma he never looked that great.
    Anyway like pimpin said i still have my doubts what he can do if he is up against a technically strong midfield that also is physically stronger than him (jube).
    But thus far he s been very impressive.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

29. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Sensi's success against more physical teams depends more on whether we impose our game plan rather than his size.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

31. Thanks (3): ciamac, JJM, nurko

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Not sure if I agree. Opponent will definitely determine quite a lot how Sensi can manage.