View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

3 5.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 1.67%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

8 13.33%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

17 28.33%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

15 25.00%
  • 5 - Completely average player

11 18.33%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

2 3.33%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

3 5.00%
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3845464748

Thread: Stefano Sensi

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    How much did Fiorentina pay for Pulgar and Milan for Bennacer? You can actually get two good reliable midfielders for less than Sensi. But Marotta is wasteful.
    Totally different players really. Neither Bennacer nor Pulgar would be able to do what Sensi did for is on the first half. Obviously Sensi had his fair of issues but offensively, he offers much more than Pulgar and Bennacer.

2. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Are you a troll or just nuts?
    And your post was worthwhile? Bennacer is clearly not a world class but for 16m he was a steal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    Totally different players really. Neither Bennacer nor Pulgar would be able to do what Sensi did for is on the first half. Obviously Sensi had his fair of issues but offensively, he offers much more than Pulgar and Bennacer.
    I know they don’t have Sensi quality but they can be useful as inexpensive backup players. I was responding to his claim that you can’t get a midfielder for 25m.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    And your post was worthwhile? Bennacer is clearly not a world class but for 16m he was a steal.

- - - Updated - - -

I know they don’t have Sensi quality but they can be useful as inexpensive backup players. I was responding to his claim that you can’t get a midfielder for 25m.
    Bennacer is a steal for a team like Milan, who fights for 5-8 place. I don't even want to comment Pulgar.

6. Thanks (1): disait

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

You should probably scratch off sensi as your favourite player.
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

8. Thanks (1): Palacio

Scotland

Seriously. What the fuck has happened to this guy? Our performances turned to utter shit the moment he got injured.
    Apart from a few cameos, he's been out for what 5 months?

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I started playing Football Manager during the lockdown and this guy has been fucking amazing for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

11. Thanks (3): eduzee, GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Maybe he'll be fit by the time football is played again.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Europe

Just dont test positive for some virus

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Ship him back to Sassuolo, hes a damaged good regardless of how good he could be and some people have the audacity to hail him as one of the best italian midfielders ever....

17. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    There are rumors another loan season and redemption in 2021 summer.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Sounds good to me, showed enough promise while fit to warrant a second chance but right now not enough to warrant purchasing him outright.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Sensi has missed over 16 games after suffering a tear in the abductor muscle in the first half of his first Derby d’Italia against Juventus. Whilst Conte is a big fan of the 24-year-old, the January purchase of Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen has reduced the spaces available in the midfield and Inter are worried about the injury risk of Sensi, should the problem continue to persist.
    Quote Originally Posted by CdS
    Inter could ask Sassuolo if they can extend Stefano Sensi’s loan deal for another season rather than taking up the option to buy in the coming months according to a report in today’s print edition of Corriere dello Sport

There is understood to be a gentleman’s agreement between Inter and Sassuolo for Inter to pay the €27 million but given the good relations between the clubs Inter might be able to convince Sassuolo into extending the loan by a further season.
    >>> It`s the first team I read about €27m buy-out clause, so I would not trust Corriere report. From what I know, the option to buy was set at €20-22 million (depending on the source). Anyway, we should pay the price and keep him. Sensi is a unique player, we could ask 1 more year to think about it or negotiate to reduce the price agreed for his move because of the current economic situation and/or his injuries. Fact is, we have Gentlemen`s agreement with Sassuolo, meaning that we have to pay even in the documents it`s an option to buy, as they expect this money to come in.
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I agree, loan or direct buy now, we should get him. He's a very good player and he showed it already at the start of the season.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Sensi: “Conte Has A Paternal Attitude Toward Me, Inter Is My Home”

In an interview with Italian newspaper La Repubblica, Inter midfielder Stefano Sensi has spoken on a range of topics and firstly spoke on what football means to him.

“Football is my life, but now I struggle to think about it. Resuming playing is not the priority,” he began the interview which appeared in today’s print edition.

“We are citizens like all the others, we think of those who are ill and those who die and about the doctors and nurses on the front line.”

Sensi then went on to discuss the relationship that he has with Inter manager Antonio Conte and provided an update on his physical condition.

“I have an excellent relationship with Conte. It’s more playful than you think and he is very direct which I appreciate. With some of us, myself included, he has a paternal attitude.

“I’m recovered from the injuries, I’m ready, or I would be, rather.

The 24-year-old then went on to reveal when he realised he would have a career in football.

“At school I was not a phenomenon but at 12 I left home to play football. When did I understand that football would be my life? When I was at Cesena in Serie B.”

Next Sensi shared his love for Inter and his dreams both for football and in his personal life.

“My heart beats for Inter. I dream of winning trophies with Inter, as Inter is my home. I also wish to play in the European Championship’s with Italy and then start a big family.”

Sensi then went on to discuss the player that he idolised when he was growing up and something that he is trying to improve upon to become an even better player.

“I idolised Xavi and I study videos of him playing. When I get compared to him it is exciting but I do not get carried away.

“I have to improve my peripheral vision, it is something difficult to train but I am working on it.”

In conclusion he was asked if he has any concerns about his place in the team due to the arrival of Christian Eriksen during the January transfer window.

“A great team must have multiple players for each position. Christian has played at high levels, he has given us and will give us a great hand.”
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

24. Thanks (1): eduzee