View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

    3 5.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

    1 1.67%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

    8 13.33%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

    17 28.33%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

    15 25.00%
  • 5 - Completely average player

    11 18.33%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

    2 3.33%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

    0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

    0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

    3 5.00%
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 498

Thread: Stefano Sensi

  1. #341
    Marotta FC Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    13,957
    Thanked
    15,288 times
    Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Scores Goals, Setups Plays, Long balls, short passes, freekicks... Like what else do you want from him?
    To not be a midget, lol.
    Dr. Marotta


  2. #342
    dax21's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Sep 17
    Posts
    2,287
    Thanked
    5,335 times

    Serbia

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogen View Post
    It was Xensi who took Chained Brozo's place and helped to smoothen the play against a tired Slavia in the last twenty minutes of the game, and it was Senseijder (credits to Massimo Moratti) who took the last free kick and hit the crossbar that led to the equalizer.

    We can never have enough nicknames.
    Don't forget the Militoesque celebration when he turned around and realized that Barella scored.

  3. Thanks (2): Dogen, MVD

  4. #343
    Marotta FC Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    13,957
    Thanked
    15,288 times
    Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Only at Inter can a player have like 60+ touches of the ball and still get excuses made for him that he didn't see the ball enough.

    Sensi sees the ball more than any player on this team. He's not creative so he doesn't create a lot of chances.
    You realize 60 touches is spread all around the field right?

    As in middle of the field, first third, and final third? And you actually cannot create much of a chance receiving the ball in your own half when your opponent closes you down putting numbers behind the ball, marking other players?

    One more thing, do you know heatmaps represent his time of positioning on the field rather than the actual touches on the ball? That more or less shows his positioning on the field corresponds to his position to the formation given that we have quite a bit of possession, nothing more.

    As far as I can see, from your usage of the heat map, you are either selectively biasing your data to work for your argument or you are completely clueless.

    Either way, whatever floats your boat.
    Dr. Marotta

  5. Thanks (1): magnesium

  6. #344
    Nyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Nov 07
    Posts
    13,041
    Thanked
    9,747 times

    PNG

    16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    You realize 60 touches is spread all around the field right?

    As in middle of the field, first third, and final third? And you actually cannot create much of a chance receiving the ball in your own half when your opponent closes you down putting numbers behind the ball, marking other players?

    One more thing, do you know heatmaps represent his time of positioning on the field rather than the actual touches on the ball? That more or less shows his positioning on the field corresponds to his position to the formation given that we have quite a bit of possession, nothing more.

    As far as I can see, from your usage of the heat map, you are either selectively biasing your data to work for your argument or you are completely clueless.

    Either way, whatever floats your boat.
    You also understand that the midfielder that touches the ball the most and takes all the set pieces will have more opportunities to have score more goals, setup more plays, play more long balls, and have more freekicks than anyone else on the pitch right? Guarin was also our best player in some of the games he played too, when he did everything like Sensi is doing now, and he would have looked much better if he had Godin, Skriniar and De Vrij to keep this together instead of Campagnaro, Vidic and Ranocchia.

    People here are so fixated on the singular moments of the game - when the broken clock finally strikes with Sensi, that they ignore all of the misplaced passes, all the times he's easily dispossessed by average-sized players, or the fact that our midfield hasn't created a proper goal-scoring opportunity for our strikers with the ball at their feet in 3 games against 3 of the weakest opponents we'll face this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

  7. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

  8. #345
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    40,214
    Thanked
    54,958 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Go read what one of the best midfielders we ever had said about Sensi...
    Ok I tell you now, Cambiasso says Sensi is brilliant even when things don't go so smoothly for Inter, that he is having a great impact on the Nerazzurro world...

    Forza Nyall!!!

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

  9. Thanks (1): MVD

  10. #346
    Nyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Nov 07
    Posts
    13,041
    Thanked
    9,747 times

    PNG

    16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Go read what one of the best midfielders we ever had said about Sensi...
    Ok I tell you now, Cambiasso says Sensi is brilliant even when things don't go so smoothly for Inter, that he is having a great impact on the Nerazzurro world...

    Forza Nyall!!!

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    https://sempreinter.com/2013/11/03/e...was-this-good/

    Cambiasso also said great things about Ricky Alvarez.. So clearly he must be this great player as well, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

  11. #347
    R9 Ronaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Oct 10
    Posts
    11,133
    Thanked
    7,248 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

    Kuwait

    9
    IMO, we need better fullbacks. I think someone like Cancelo plus Sensi could’ve done wonders for us specially with our 3-man formation where the fullbacks have to push forward more and don’t have as much defensive duties as a traditional fullback in a 4-man defense.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

  12. #348
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    24,342
    Thanked
    24,770 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post

    People here are so fixated on the singular moments of the game - when the broken clock finally strikes with Sensi, that they ignore all of the misplaced passes, all the times he's easily dispossessed by average-sized players, or the fact that our midfield hasn't created a proper goal-scoring opportunity for our strikers with the ball at their feet in 3 games against 3 of the weakest opponents we'll face this season.
    The broken clock will strike when Sensinho doesn't register a goal or assist. You really blew your load far too early trying to shit on Sensi here man, you should have waited for our first loss.
    david mcgoldrick


  13. #349

    Join Date
    19 Dec 08
    Posts
    5,291
    Thanked
    6,557 times
    Fav. Player
    Milito

    Australia

    60 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The “broken clock” also gave De’Vraj & D’Ambrosio open headers, plus set up Lukaku with that sublime chip.

    He may well turn to shit, but almost everything we’ve observed since Sensi’s first friendly suggests that he’s one of the best buys we’ve made in a decade.

    For Christ’s sake Nyall, at least wait till he’s going through a lousy streak of performances before picking this up again.

  14. Thanks (4): Adriano@10, Dylan, n4l, Wobblz

  15. #350
    ChillBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Jul 13
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanked
    1,873 times
    Fav. Player
    Handanovic

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    https://sempreinter.com/2013/11/03/e...was-this-good/

    Cambiasso also said great things about Ricky Alvarez.. So clearly he must be this great player as well, right?
    This bit is getting pretty tired. You took a strong initial position against him and now have to fight tooth and nail to defend your irrational hate. We joke that he is iniesta - but noone here is giving him a ballon d'or.


  16. #351
    I'mNewHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Jan 17
    Posts
    169
    Thanked
    193 times

    Sweden

    already posted whoopsie

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    You also understand that the midfielder that touches the ball the most and takes all the set pieces will have more opportunities to have score more goals, setup more plays, play more long balls, and have more freekicks than anyone else on the pitch right? Guarin was also our best player in some of the games he played too, when he did everything like Sensi is doing now, and he would have looked much better if he had Godin, Skriniar and De Vrij to keep this together instead of Campagnaro, Vidic and Ranocchia.

    People here are so fixated on the singular moments of the game - when the broken clock finally strikes with Sensi, that they ignore all of the misplaced passes, all the times he's easily dispossessed by average-sized players, or the fact that our midfield hasn't created a proper goal-scoring opportunity for our strikers with the ball at their feet in 3 games against 3 of the weakest opponents we'll face this season.
    You are kinda like Hitler at the end of ww2

  17. #352

    Join Date
    05 May 11
    Posts
    410
    Thanked
    218 times

    United States

    Nyall is making some incredibly good points. Whenever we have a player who is a "best player" on our team, we should compare it to the "best player" we had during our banter years because you know... it just makes sense and "Best player" is a very quantitative idea. Sensi misses the net just as much as Guarin did, maybe even more. I'm also really sure when I wasn't watching the games that Sensi gives the ball up more than Guarin, it's a broken clock!

    He needs to get bigger and generate more scoring chances, midfielders get more touches on the ball, this should only help their numbers as players who touch the ball more don't get dispossessed of it more. Learn soccer please, it's broken clock!

    I think we overpaid this reliable midfielder and deadball specialist who draws fouls by about 25 million clocks.


  18. Thanks (2): Dylan, n4l

  19. #353
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,527
    Thanked
    18,459 times

    Italy

    70
    edit.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  20. Thanks (1): MVD

  21. #354
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    17,239
    Thanked
    12,430 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    In Nyall's defence, people were jerking off Politano for 4-5 weeks at the beginning of last season too.

    But being a Sensi fan for years I can honestly say that this guy is legit. This type of player needs the right environment. Both football and mental. Hope we provide that and he'll be a long term asset.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  22. Thanks (1): Dylan

  23. #355
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    40,214
    Thanked
    54,958 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Sensi and Politano are our better players
    Fucking clear and easy to see...

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

  24. Thanks (2): Javier'sSon, MVD

  25. #356
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    17,239
    Thanked
    12,430 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I like Politano too, as a rotation player, but he's not what I expect Inter to field as a starter.

    But he's not at a very high priority of players we shouldn't use or have.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  26. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, Dylan, thatdude

  27. #357

    Join Date
    20 Jul 04
    Posts
    8,498
    Thanked
    2,314 times
    Old name
    Khaled

    Vatican

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I like Politano too, as a rotation player, but he's not what I expect Inter to field as a starter.

    But he's not at a very high priority of players we shouldn't use or have.
    Compared to previous #10s #7s Politano is miles ahead of anyone since maybe Figo. [who was the best winger since the 90s]

  28. Thanks (1): Ethor

  29. #358
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    40,214
    Thanked
    54,958 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    No no we bought Politano and Sensi only to have a chance at victory against Sassuolo... Mabye won't be enough, I'm afraid of Berardi too, we should look at him also

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

  30. Thanks (1): MVD

  31. #359
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    21,314
    Thanked
    44,000 times
    Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    Compared to previous #10s #7s Politano is miles ahead of anyone since maybe Figo. [who was the best winger since the 90s]
    I think if you compare their first seasons at the club, both Perisic and Candreva were much better than Politano. Either way I'm liking what I'm seeing of Politano more than what I saw from him last season.

    As for Sensi, he's far exceeding my expectations and he's been a leader on the pitch and a provider of quality. browha is right in saying this won't be his average all season, but so he's been the signing of the entire Serie A mercato.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


  32. #360
    Dogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Aug 15
    Posts
    1,001
    Thanked
    3,959 times

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Don't forget the Militoesque celebration when he turned around and realized that Barella scored.
    Stefano “The Little Prince” Sensito.

    [El Principito de Urbino]

  33. Thanks (1): MVD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •