View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

3 5.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 1.67%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

8 13.33%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

17 28.33%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

15 25.00%
  • 5 - Completely average player

11 18.33%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

2 3.33%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

3 5.00%
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefano Sensi

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    He can't be worse than Joao Mario
    If he will be I know who to blame now...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Spalletti?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    SENSI: "IT'S AN INDESCRIBABLE FEELING TO BE AT INTER"
    The midfielder's first comments as an Inter player: "It will be a year of hard work, everything is in place to do well"

MILAN - Work, learn and grow as a player to keep moving up. Stefano Sensi is ready to start his new adventure with the Nerazzurri and he spoke about it exclusively with Inter TV. “I’m very happy, I’ve already seen some different faces at my new Inter family. I’ve met very sociable people and relaxed people who make you feel in your element. The fans have given me a great welcome and my first impression is a great one and this is a good place to start from. I expect it to be a tough year with lots of hard work because Inter want to return to where they belong as a great side on the European stage. This year, everything is in place to to do well.”

The 23-year-old Italian midfielder’s move to Inter means that he’ll have to raise the bar again and be ready to play on the biggest stage and under Antonio Conte. “It’s an indescribable feeling, I’d honestly never have expected it. But I’m here now and I’ll give my best to work hard and be ready for the boss. Conte is definitely a big Coach with a winning mentality and that’s what you need in football today, he’s a Coach who makes an impact and helps you to develop and I can’t wait to start working with him.”

To be a part of a club like Inter means that you’ll also receive the support of the Nerazzurri fans: “It’s a big thing for us because when you receive all this support from the fans, it gives you extra motivation as a player and helps you to do your best on the pitch. We’re very pleased with this and let’s hope that we make the Interisti very happy.”
    https://www.inter.it/en/news/68119/s...to-be-at-inter

5. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Serbia

At 168cm height and 62kg weight, this guy won't win us any 50/50 duels, he is shorter than Politano. Advantage obviously being lower center of gravity, hopefully he can dribble a little bit and provide decent close passes.
    Any physical midfielder will have a field day with this guy.

I'm not writing him off, instead I hope to be proven wrong.

7. Thanks (2): chhstr, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    If we use 3 in the middle he's gonna be fine. If we use him like Brozovic last season we would have issues.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Xavi and Iniesta are both his size. They never had problem since the third midfielder has always been big one.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

10. Thanks (3): dax21, militoscores, MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Lukaku
    Brozo-Nainggolan-Barella
    Asamoah-Sensi-Lazaro
    Godin-Skriniar-SDV
    Handa

Handa long ball to Lukaku
    1-0 for Inter against Rube
    LOL

I need more sleep in my life

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Conte

Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Xavi and Iniesta are both his size. They never had problem since the third midfielder has always been big one.
    gagliardini is big one
    Inter Banter era 2011-

Inter Suning 2018/19
    wages -190m players-95m other-180m
    gate+45m commercial+145m tv+140m other+45m

grande

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Still talking about the heights of players...keep it going, very constructive observations.

15. Thanks (2): forzainter257, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Conte

Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Still talking about the heights of players...keep it going, very constructive observations.
    gagliardini is big one

big player, serie a star, one of the best midfielders in serie a and italy
    Inter Banter era 2011-

Inter Suning 2018/19
    wages -190m players-95m other-180m
    gate+45m commercial+145m tv+140m other+45m

grande

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    At 168cm height and 62kg weight, this guy won't win us any 50/50 duels, he is shorter than Politano. Advantage obviously being lower center of gravity, hopefully he can dribble a little bit and provide decent close passes.
    Any physical midfielder will have a field day with this guy.

I'm not writing him off, instead I hope to be proven wrong.
    Same height and weighs more than Lucas Torreira.
    david mcgoldrick

18. Thanks (3): Ed., MVD, Pajo

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Lebanon

If we start Brozo/Ninja/Barella and have this guy first off the bench, his energy vs. that of a Borja Valero off the bench will be an astronomical difference alone, forget the fact he is young, has a brain, and is a tidy passer of the ball.

We need DEPTH in midfield, look at Juve and their 7 CMs. I see us making another big midfield signing or two outside of this

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

One of the few players for which I would have loved to start his thread

Benvenuto Stefano! I read he will take shirt #12.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    It is pretty sad that he has not kicked a ball or put on his jersey and yet some posters are already writing him off.
    Yes, it`s sad that some people are THAT superficial. Some here would have preferred we splash 10m net wage on 34 year old Modrić with a what? 3 year contract?! Not to talk mention his absurd asking/transfer fee... while we cannot even offload 34 y.o. Borja...

When we finally have a player that seems to fit the bill, yet people are extremely UNexcited? Seems like a spoiled crowd, but looking at our post 2010 transfers, I see no reason for this.

I honestly don`t understand what people`s problem is! Technically he is superior to every player that we currently have in our midfield, so he is clearly an upgrade. His low gravity center will help keep possession and his quick thinking will ignite a speedy distribution of the ball, which is also what Luciano wanted. Ah, crowd wants another midfielder? That`s normal. But we now have a Chief Strategist to make the decisions and put things in order. The priority of our transfers is not random any more! 1st buy cheaply, add depth, lure them here with the illusion they will start, then take the big ones, the indisputable starters.

The arguments regarding his height are the most ridiculous ones! I guess nobody complained that Kanté and Lucas Torreira are both 1.68m tall?.. Not to mention Xavi and Iniesta both playing together and dominating the world for years.

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    not good enough for Inter
    Could you please share WHY do you think so? Quoted this for future reference

Can`t wait to see how this thread will fill up with appreciation and admiration messages.

Being 1.91m tall, I have been long-awaiting for such a profile in our team because I know it`s almost impossible to take the ball away from them. They think and act swiftly, have pace and short dribbling, are very tidy in controlling the ball and passing it accurately. Italian is a plus while his best years are waaaaay ahead of him! Why is italian important? Because of the culture that they have by default - they know the history of teams and there are much higher chances they will give their all for the shirt, making them proud to be here [unlike other mercenaries]. He worked his way up and will continue to work hard to prove his worth. Perfect signing in my books, I actually kept suggesting him for months and had him on my shortlist, so I`m extremely happy that we got him, in a much better deal than Torreira. I just hope he is "mean" enough and will cope with the pressure.

Good luck Stefano, may you win a lot of relevant trophies at Inter!
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I believe JJM post was just sarcasm.

22. Thanks (7): DARi0, JJM, MVD, Pajo, Rasha, thatdude, varmin

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Hahaha, motherfucker.
    This is the most brilliant 2019 presentation video.

24. Thanks (5): DARi0, dax21, Devious, Dogen, MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    ^ nice dig at Sassuolo.

I hope we can level up by actually beating them for a change.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Haha

27. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by yoszee View Post
    Hahaha, motherfucker.
    This is the most brilliant 2019 presentation video.
    Inter Youtube >>>> Liverpool Youtube
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Italy

Another great and fitting content by Inter Media House.

With that being said, the more expensive and marketable the signing is, the more they can dare in a presentation video (look at Joao Felix visiting the Prado Museum in its 200th anniversay). But it's up to Suning.

30. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Inter Youtube >>>> Liverpool Youtube
    For player presentation, might be.
    For the whole content, Inter channel is not even close to Liverpool channel.