Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: English Premier League 2019/2020

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    They wanted stability for him and the players, if he is let go i am sure he wont make any problems. Also to be fair they got him no one, not sure if gave them a list or what but this board have went extreme on both sides to either sign overpriced players or buy no one, especially with Lukaku and Sanchez leaving, someone up front should have been added.

Not to mention the midfield core is too weak, you have Fred who was signed for a lot of money being a bench player and cant command the midfield if he is the only one playing alone in it and you have Pogba who plays in flashes and does stepovers for Instagram for a simple backwards pass and cant be bothered to stay there. Trash mentality - performances & effort equals this shit show.

Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    It's not a simple black or white scenario. Appointing someone like Keane or Neville won't change much. You want manager who can convince the team and implement the style of play. The problem we have is, players are looking clueless on the pitch and the player in possession is not supported by other players. Right now there is no system, players can't trust each other to make the runs and every move is very forced.

I agree with you on Ole though, he is very nice person and someone who will have club's best interests at heart.
    Plus someone who works on tactics, i am sure its not just a mentality issue, but his staff i am sure work tactically on their play on the field and the system they want.

He said he wanted a team that takes over games and is aggressive, but if the players arent working hard on the pitch that plan tactically will also fail, both aspects have to work to compliment each other.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakaroto View Post
    As far as me is concern he should stay at United who gives a fuck about them.

I like him, I hope he can win Man Utd a... Championship
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    By some chance, I missed all of the victories during Solskjaer's good period, but have watched probably 10 losses/draws during his shit period. Even a blind man watching Man U could see their problems right now. But someone tell me exactly, what were they doing differently when they were winning 12 in a row or whatever?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    By some chance, I missed all of the victories during Solskjaer's good period, but have watched probably 10 losses/draws during his shit period. Even a blind man watching Man U could see their problems right now. But someone tell me exactly, what were they doing differently when they were winning 12 in a row or whatever?
    Many things, biggest of them all was playing players in right position like Pogba in midfield 3 with more attacking role. Also team was working hard, making many sprints. Then once the injuries start to pile up, we stopped playing with intensity and then Ole said he will play Pogba deeper to get more control on the game.

Everything messed up since then, now he plays 4-2-3-1 with Pogba in midfield 2 playing deeper role. We have Mata and Lingard as 10, 2 of them barely contribute anything.

5. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Nothing. Pure adrenaline.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Europe

League Two Colchester just beat Spurs on penalties in the League cup.

8. Thanks (2): firmino, wera

Indonesia

Lucas Moura : "Audi Cup is more important than Qarabao Cup"

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Kev9Inter View Post
    League Two Colchester just beat Spurs on penalties in the League cup.
    shame we didn't get them in CL again
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    shame we didn't get them in CL again
    they started off slow last season too...spurs that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    they started off slow last season too...spurs that is.
    Dont think this is them starting slow, this is continuing their shit form from Jan.

They have lost more games than any other PL club in 2019. They haven't won away game in league since Jan. They have won 8 games in last 26 games. Their record is poor than ManUtd in league and overall, only thing that saved them is CL finals (thanks Inter for the PSV game)

13. Thanks (5): Kakaroto, Kev9Inter, MVD, Universe, Wings

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Dont think this is them starting slow, this is continuing their shit form from Jan.

They have lost more games than any other PL club in 2019. They haven't won away game in league since Jan. They have won 8 games in last 26 games. Their record is poor than ManUtd in league and overall, only thing that saved them is CL finals (thanks Inter for the PSV game)
    Thanks Inter? They didn't face anyother team after group?
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belgium

United basically made the same mistake with OGS that we did with Stramaccioni. Inexperienced, unproven manager does well as a midseason replacement for a couple months and is hastily given the job full-time. Strama was obviously more ridiculous as he had zero experience coaching adults and didn't even have his coaching license.

17. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

So I started from Vasilos's post and went upwards, and between this being, you know, you who wrote it and the topic of "shit form" and losing a ton of games, I was surprised to scroll up further and see this was actually about Tottenham, not Man Utd.

19. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    So I started from Vasilos's post and went upwards, and between this being, you know, you who wrote it and the topic of "shit form" and losing a ton of games, I was surprised to scroll up further and see this was actually about Tottenham, not Man Utd.
    Their form is very poor, maybe squad need fresh ideas and Poch needs change of clubs.

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    That Lukaku deal sure did wonders for ManUre. Lukaku is the one back on top of his league, United is more pathetic than ever.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Man Utd just scraped past the mighty Rochdale in penalties

Yeah they're fucked.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

25. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

South Korea

It really looks like the players don't look as motivated under Pochettino. They're also suffering from a weakness at full-back imo. I don't think it's a coincidence that their best display (against Palace) coincided with the only good performance by one of their FBs this season.

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    That Lukaku deal sure did wonders for ManUre. Lukaku is the one back on top of his league, United is more pathetic than ever.
    Him and sanchez, their biggest scapegoats along with pogba both gone and they are still trash.ive seen keano criticise lingard, do any of the english guys? He's fucking terrible and plays weekly

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Man Utd just scraped past the mighty Rochdale in penalties

Yeah they're fucked.
    Hope they drop dead.
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I think the problem with Spurs was the CL final loss. It was basically the end of a cycle where they didn't spend much, new stadium, lots of rumors of players leaving but they overachieved and reached a final where both teams were shit even though they dominated. It's kinda hard to get motivated when the reality of the situation is you wont ever win the PL or CL.
    Last edited by K.I.; 26 Sep 19 at 06:21.

33. Thanks (1): thatdude