Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: English Premier League 2019/2020

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Jose shouldn't go, he is known to want targets and have the club spend money, Tottenham are in the business of saving every penny possible. He should pass.

2. Thanks (2): Nothing, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Europe

Spurs and Mourinho reportedly in talks, Spurs sure did pick the perfect season to be doing Amazon's All or Nothing documentary series...

Netherlands

What a terrible decision.

England

Car crash waiting to happen.

6. Thanks (2): Maicon, thatdude

Malaysia

any top manager: available
    Milan Forum: we'll get him
    sorry for my bad English

8. Thanks (1): ScottishInterista

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    It's official, he is Spurs new manager.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new...edium=referral
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Will be interesting to see how he does at Spurs, they will lose 3 of their first choice players and they are restricted in market because of their new stadium. Levy always leave the deals till last min to save few millions, which won't go well with Jose.

He is more suited to Spurs squad than Arsenal anyways, Kane as 9 with Alli or Eriksen as 10. Son and Lucas as wingers. Toby and Vertonghen will play in deeper line, which won't expose their lack of pace.

11. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    Will be interesting to see how he does at Spurs, they will lose 3 of their first choice players and they are restricted in market because of their new stadium. Levy always leave the deals till last min to save few millions, which won't go well with Jose.

He is more suited to Spurs squad than Arsenal anyways, Kane as 9 with Alli or Eriksen as 10. Son and Lucas as wingers. Toby and Vertonghen will play in deeper line, which won't expose their lack of pace.
    Jose had not a good spell in recent years. And Levy is patient. I think it will work well. If he gets his players, i see him winning the EPL in 3 years time. Currently, there is no better coach for Spurs imo.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

13. Thanks (1): firmino

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    WTF just happened ?!

How did Spurs convince Mou ?

As if they're gonna spend the way Mourinho likes to spend!

The whole world has gone mad except me !
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    WTF just happened ?!

How did Spurs convince Mou ?

As if they're gonna spend the way Mourinho likes to spend!

The whole world has gone mad except me !
    Spurs have options, Jose don't. He wants London club to stay with his family.

Jose has options too if he is ok with West Ham and other London clubs.

Chelsea are done with him, Arsenal and Spurs were the only decent options for him to stay with his family.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Jose had not a good spell in recent years. And Levy is patient. I think it will work well. If he gets his players, i see him winning the EPL in 3 years time. Currently, there is no better coach for Spurs imo.
    Levy is not patient, he had patience only with Poch as his work was obvious to see. Levy was very trigger happy guy, sacking managers for fun.

I don't see Jose winning PL again especially with Spurs, He should either join City (they won't touch him) or should hope for Klopp and Pep to leave the league.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Good luck, Jose. I genuinely hope you bring the PL trophy to those peasants then leave the club a ruin. Please fuck off from our players.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17. Thanks (5): Dylan, I4E, Maicon, Pajo, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

Jose wanted Toby, Dier, Rose when he was Manutd manager, now he can manager them all.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    I am afraid Mourinho is making a huge mistake. I get that he's desperate to work again and winning with Tottenham is a hell of a challenge but their ownership lacks the ambition to challenge City and Liverpool. He can't really afford another failure and i can't see how he can succeed at Spurs.

Anyway, good luck Jose!

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Man Utd fans are unconsciously super excited now coz they think they are getting Pochettino at some point.

Mourinho won't want to spend much at Tottenham. Their team is suited to his game style. They may need improvements but their players are still hyped from the last CL run and could be sold.

If Eriksen stays, his best option is to sell Dele Alli to some Manchester club and get better full backs. Then it's just a matter of adding depth.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

21. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I am afraid Mourinho is making a huge mistake. I get that he's desperate to work again and winning with Tottenham is a hell of a challenge but their ownership lacks the ambition to challenge City and Liverpool. He can't really afford another failure and i can't see how he can succeed at Spurs.

Anyway, good luck Jose!
    Not winning league won't be a failure at Spurs, make them consistent top 4 team and if he can win any domestic cup then it's a good enough record.

They have good team too.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    Not winning league won't be a failure at Spurs, make them consistent top 4 team and if he can win any domestic cup then it's a good enough record.

They have good team too.
    I absolutely think people will deem Mourinho a failure if he doesn't win the league there, or if he leaves within 2 or 3 years without silverware (at least an EL).

Reaching new heights is often life-changing for people. It's very hard to go back to normality when you've lived the high life. Just see how cunts get the post-vacation blues

Likewise, despite their modest history, Tottenham and their fans (especially the younger generations) have adjusted themselves and their expectations after their recent years of "success". They consistently challenged for top 4 places, almost won the league title in 16/17, and the Pochettino era culminated in the CL final. They can't go back to pre-Poch Tottenham where they best they could do was UEFA Cup.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post

Anyway, good luck Jose!
    He thrives on challenges. Best of luck, Mou.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

26. Thanks (2): Dylan, Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I absolutely think people will deem Mourinho a failure if he doesn't win the league there, or if he leaves within 2 or 3 years without silverware (at least an EL).

Reaching new heights is often life-changing for people. It's very hard to go back to normality when you've lived the high life. Just see how cunts get the post-vacation blues

Likewise, despite their modest history, Tottenham and their fans (especially the younger generations) have adjusted themselves and their expectations after their recent years of "success". They consistently challenged for top 4 places, almost won the league title in 16/17, and the Pochettino era culminated in the CL final. They can't go back to pre-Poch Tottenham where they best they could do was UEFA Cup.
    Don't think league title is the expectation, they will be happy with top 4 and domestic cups. Don't think any team will win the league except Pool and City for next few years, unless they lose their manager. They are way too strong for others to catch up.

28. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Mou is having a great start at Spurs. 0 - 3 already, and could have been 0 - 6 if theybwere clinical enough. Spirs are like on steroids, running their asses of.

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Alli had a great first half, that heel moment was ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Wolves finally playing football
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.