Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: English Premier League 2019/2020

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    They play in England. According to Tevez and other players who gave had a career there, the midfield is non-existent. Klopp just capitalized on that
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

The NBCSN commentator just said that if Rashford would play alongside Scholes and Giggs he’d score 40 goals a season
    Game's awful btw
    I did it all for the nookie

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Can’t tell if that’s a foul or not, leading up to the goal. What I do know is that Liverpool are way too rushed right now.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Sensi, Lukaku

Ireland

65 10 years of FIF
    Refs and VAR are robbing Liverpool here.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Fuck I just can't watch the EPL. This game is shite. Every game I watch has been shite, so boring.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Pool equalized finally. Has been a shit game really.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Chamberlain almost

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    100% bullshit game. End-to-end, but not in a good, exciting way. In a spasmodic, amateur kind of way. Just as bad as the Man Utd v Arsenal trashcan of a match. I hope I never watch another Man U game for the rest of my life.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. Thanks (5): eduzee, Harpsabu, I4E, jamsieboy86, Shark

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    Damn I am amazed at how well Liverpool do with the midfield they have. Klopp is a beast, as a person and as a manager. How I wish Inter is his next stop.

Before that though, I wish he wins a fair bit more with Liverpool so he has no motivation left there, and gets rid of the choker tag that he has, while developing a proper winning mindset. Then I won't fucking mind if Milan or Juve get Pep.
    It's just a different set up. They have quality wingbacks who are very good goal threats. He has good solid midfield who can do basics well and Fabinho. That's a good base defensively for a team, so their FBs bomb forward everytime.

It's working great for him, also Firmino drops deep to open up the defense with his passing and link up play. They are perfect example of a team and how you can mask the player's weakness and then boost up their strengths.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Man U carrying on like they won...
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte

15. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    It's just a different set up. They have quality wingbacks who are very good goal threats. He has good solid midfield who can do basics well and Fabinho. That's a good base defensively for a team, so their FBs bomb forward everytime.

It's working great for him, also Firmino drops deep to open up the defense with his passing and link up play. They are perfect example of a team and how you can mask the player's weakness and then boost up their strengths.
    Yes, they are a good team. And they compensate well for the weaknesses with strengths in other areas. But I still feel they have been a bit lucky with all these results. Haven't been very convincing or invincible looking. Imagine this team to have one quality midfielder in Pirlo mode, or even someone like Vidal bombing forward.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Damn I am amazed at how well Liverpool do with the midfield they have. Klopp is a beast, as a person and as a manager. How I wish Inter is his next stop.

Before that though, I wish he wins a fair bit more with Liverpool so he has no motivation left there, and gets rid of the choker tag that he has, while developing a proper winning mindset. Then I won't fucking mind if Milan or Juve get Pep.
    Why would you mind Milan getting Pep? He gonna play possession tactics with that team? I'd laugh so hard
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

Yes, they are a good team. And they compensate well for the weaknesses with strengths in other areas. But I still feel they have been a bit lucky with all these results. Haven't been very convincing or invincible looking. Imagine this team to have one quality midfielder in Pirlo mode, or even someone like Vidal bombing forward.
    Yeah, they were lucky with few results. They have 3 excellent attackers, which makes it easy to win games. They create chances out of nowhere, also convert half chances into goals. Excellent attack mask so many problems.

Vidal in this team would be awesome, adds work rate that matches any Liverpool midfielder, adds defensive quality that's better than any liverpool mid and on top of that he is good attacker.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Klopp was given time by Lpool, after two draws at Inter people would be screaming for his head.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Evra essentially confirms what the football world knows. There's a huge gap in mentality between the two leagues. Spain sits in the middle, leaning to both sides depending on location and club. Eg Real Madrid has a culture that makes PL look hard but Barcelona makes teams like Juventus look like junior camps.

Evra: "Man Utd was a holiday compared to Juventus".

Also said that: "The training is harder than the game. Some people say it's easier to play in Italy but they wouldn't even be able to train. It was such a shock for me."

Article here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ntus-Evra.html
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Evra is a piece of shit, just want to put that out there

Quote Originally Posted by Sassuolu View Post
    Klopp was given time by Lpool, after two draws at Inter people would be screaming for his head.
    I dont think so, Klopp actually has a winning history and reached the CL final and almost won it back then, he is not like these other coaches that were brought in and fired. I personally think he is the best coach along with Mourinho, he looks like a good person and has a great personality as well. Him, Mourinho & Zidane i would take over any coach in the world.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Well, you might dislike the person, for whatever reason, but he always struck me as a consummate professional and a great player.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    Evra is a piece of shit, just want to put that out there

I dont think so, Klopp actually has a winning history and reached the CL final and almost won it back then, he is not like these other coaches that were brought in and fired. I personally think he is the best coach along with Mourinho, he looks like a good person and has a great personality as well. Him, Mourinho & Zidane i would take over any coach in the world.
    Klopp is miles ahead of Jose in the last few years. Pep and Klopp are the best and at different level compared to others. I know FIF don't rate him highly because he takes over strong teams but there isn't any coach who makes them play at the level Pep does.

29. Thanks (3): Javier'sSon, MVD, Wings

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Guardiola only makes them play at high level against league teams. He got nothing in the CL to do. He himself said Messi made him the coach he is today.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

33. Thanks (2): MVD, n4l