Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: English Premier League 2019/2020

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    But they have Maguire, why do they need Skriniar?
    Dr. Marotta

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    Chelsea played well infront of defense without creating good chances. They hit the post one was from distance and other was when there was defensive mix up. They were lot better than I expected but they didn't have better ideas than ManUtd. They retained possession better but ManUtd game plan was hitting the opponent on counters and for 3 goals from open play we reached one box to other in around 10 seconds.

We should do lot better than what we showed on Sunday but Chelsea had possession and just quantity of shota lacking quality. Most of the shots are just long range shots from Pedro, Barkley.
    I do agree that Man u were much better on counter although were a bit lucky with first goal (the deflected to Rashford's ball and the clumsy intervention of Zouma). For the set up of attacks of Chelsea was better but some of their starters as N9 and Mount are still too green especially for that kind of games.
    Apart of great counter attacking i didn't see something impressive of Man U. They just try to move the ball to Rashford, Pogba and Matrial and then relying of their individual skills to create something.

Fav. Player
    Roberto Baggio

Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    But they have Maguire, why do they need Skriniar?
    For Skriniar-Maguire duo )

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    I do agree that Man u were much better on counter although were a bit lucky with first goal (the deflected to Rashford's ball and the clumsy intervention of Zouma). For the set up of attacks of Chelsea was better but some of their starters as N9 and Mount are still too green especially for that kind of games.
    Apart of great counter attacking i didn't see something impressive of Man U. They just try to move the ball to Rashford, Pogba and Matrial and then relying of their individual skills to create something.
    Chelsea retained possession well and were good in middle third but they didn't create chances. I agree Manutd weren't impressive either but the counter attacking was very good, something that we missed since SAF days.

Anyways this is just a work in progress for both teams. We lack one more midfielder and I'm not a fan of 4-2-3-1 with Lingard as #10.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    The French had the Maginot line.
    Manchester United has the Imagination line.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Close this and merge it with the Man Utd thread!.

If there’s not one then merge it with the bin!

7. Thanks (2): GenDire, n4l

India

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Close this and merge it with the Man Utd thread!.

If there’s not one then merge it with the bin!
    Bury it!!

9. Thanks (1): William

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Wait....why did this thread get moved? Brexit??
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Manchester City fined £315,000 for transfer breaches, but avoid ban

Manchester City have avoided a transfer ban after being fined £315,000 by FIFA for breaches relating to international transfers and registration of players under the age of 18.

Chelsea were handed a one-year transfer ban and fined more than £460,000 in February after being found guilty of breaching rules about signing minors by FIFA.

However, City did not receive a transfer ban and were fined around £150,000 less than their Premier League rivals, with FIFA stating its disciplinary committee acknowledged the Premier League champions "accepted its responsibility" in the matter.

City, who are still currently under investigations from FIFA and UEFA with regards to financial fair play, were found to have breached article 19 of the FIFA Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players.

FIFA's statement added: "The protection of minors is a key element in FIFA's overall regulatory framework relating to the transfer of players, and the effective enforcement of these rules is paramount, as has also been confirmed on various occasions by the Court of Arbitration for Sport."
    https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-but-avoid-ban
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

12. Thanks (2): ADRossi, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

City avoid FFP... Are you passing this as "news" Drago?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    City avoid FFP... Are you passing this as "news" Drago?
    It's not about FFP. It's about their violations of FIFA rules about signing minors. It's a case similar to Chelsea but, unlike the Blues, they didn't get a transfer ban.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

15. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Yeah, I was joking. Either way City receive their special treatment.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

17. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Is Kantť the best midfielder in the world?

- - - Updated - - -

Great game by the lady ref, we should see this more often

19. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Pool won it. Imo Chelsea deserved it more but not by a huge margin. Good game nevertheless.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

England

After watching that if Kante had been fit to start on Sunday, United wouldn’t have had half the joy they got there.

22. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Chelsea already did a lot better than against United. Pedro was great

Congrats to Liverpool for being so cold at penalties.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

United States

Good first half from Pulisic.

Pulisic, giroud and Kante need to be starters in this chelsea team. Although I don’t think there was ever a question of Kante starting

25. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    People were too quick to crucify lampard after the first game (in which they were very unlucky and ManU very lucky). This team is playing good football, quite dynamic and very good passing.

Hopefully lampard can hold down the fort. He needs some luck to go his way results-wise and need giroud, pedro, willian to deliver some quality to eek out some points which will take pressure off the younger players and the whole team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Lampard fucked up against United in this :
    Started rookie Mount instead of Pulisic
    Abraham instead of Giroud and the biggest mistake was that he subbed out Barkley at the worst time possible.
    Also Zouma was atrocious, their defence is just wtf... Sold D.Luiz and got no replacements because of the transfer ban
    My friend is a Chelsea fan and we both agreed on this.

I watched yesterday's game but was too drunk already at half time ahahaha and pretty much slept to the end.
    Pulisic was balling at times tho, dude has tons of vision

Back to sleep

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Kante is the biggest difference. He is brilliant player.

29. Thanks (2): Pajo, thatdude