View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

5 4.07%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

17 13.82%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 59.35%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

14 11.38%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

6 4.88%
  • 5 - Completely average player

1 0.81%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 0.81%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

6 4.88%
Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1555626364656667 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1337

Thread: NicolÚ Barella

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    If anything, he is underrated.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Barella Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    If anything, he is underrated.
    I don't read what non Inter fans say about us or our club apart from whats on the usual sites I go to for information/news. So what do other people say about Barella, who underrates him?

I've said it many times, he's the best midfielder in Italy, the future of our midfield and Italy.
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Well, that's nice.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

dai Nico

Quote Originally Posted by Choppin Onions View Post
    Best CM in Italy right now. It’s been a pleasure seeing him develop like he has this season.
    Barella is without a shadow of a doubt one of the three best midfielders in European football. Without a shadow of a doubt,” Capello said on Sky Sport Italia.

“He has vision, stamina, quality and pace. He does everything right. Achraf Hakimi has pace, but the difference is that Hakimi gets there and boots it into the box. Barella places the ball precisely. That is a very big difference.

“Barella wins back the ball and then passes it to start moves. The Inter team has been transformed with him.”

=> Inter are going to offer NicolÚ Barella a new €4.5m-a-year deal until 2026, according to Tuttosport.

The former Cagliari man is one of Antonio Conte’s untouchables as he’s already played 34 games in all competitions so far this season.

The 24-year-old has 10 assists and three goals in 2020-21 and the Nerazzurri’s directors are planning to extend his contract.

Barella’s current €2.5m-a-year deal expires in 2024, but the club’s CEO Beppe Marotta is determined to extend his stay at the club until 2026, offering the player a pay-rise.

Inter will reportedly offer Barella a new €4.5m-a-year deal, making him one of the team’s highest earners behind Ivan Perisic, Achraf Hakimi Arturo Vidal, Alexis Sanchez, Christian Eriksen and Romelu Lukaku.

Ľ well deserved
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Plan B please
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

4. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    I don't read what non Inter fans say about us or our club apart from whats on the usual sites I go to for information/news. So what do other people say about Barella, who underrates him?

I've said it many times, he's the best midfielder in Italy, the future of our midfield and Italy.
    He means Motta.

But Barella is really underrated outside Italy.

6. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    Yes I meant Motta, didnt think my post will go to the new page

About Barella, he is surely underrated outside the club, or outside Italy. It’s no surprise though, the hype and attention always focuses on the Premier League.
    Forza Inter

8. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Premier League, BarÁa or Madrid.

We need to win Champions League so people start rating Barella. Maybe 2024.

10. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Premier League, BarÁa or Madrid.

We need to win Champions League so people start rating Barella. Maybe 2024.
    I've been feeling the same about Handanovic ever since we bought him. But I've seen him getting alot of praise this season maybe because we finally played some group games in CL? I don't really know but it sure has been frustrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

10 years of FIF
    Maybe not crashing out of CL every season would make people think more fondly about our players. It's easier for people to notice somebody when they appear in more high profile games. I believe we made huge strides last season with reaching the EL final.

As far Handanović goes, he got praised ever since he came to Inter. I remember listening to british commentators in a Milan derby talking about what amazing stats he has and that he'll lead Inter to CL sooner or later. At a certain point only Handa and Icardi were good Inter players in the public eye (not that I disagree - Kova, Telles and other cool players went to quickly )
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    What did Matthaus do for Inter?

France

Well, here in France, Bein Sport and RMC (radio) praise Barella a lot.

There's a journalist that is quite infuential, Daniel Riolo, he works at RMC and is a PSG fan, he never misses a chance to praise Barella and compare him with Veratti, saying that he 'd gladly ditch Marco for Nicolo whom he consider the best Italian midfield.

In Bein Sport, it's more about Lukaku, you know France loves people who speak french or are close to the french culture (Federer, Lukaku, Hazard...).

15. Thanks (3): dax21, Linege, WLEXT

Italy

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Barella will get his time to shine when he wins the Euro
    <<Gli scudetti Ť giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

17. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Ecuador

Most south american commentators also love Barella. And it's hard for those dummies to take notice of anyone who isn't south american

Malta

Unfortunately the majority of football fans only watch the league their team plays in, its the same with a lot of people here. Heck there was 1 guy in here claiming Bruno was average just because he was shit for Udinese and Samp hahahaha.

Italy

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    Unfortunately the majority of football fans only watch the league their team plays in, its the same with a lot of people here. Heck there was 1 guy in here claiming Bruno was average just because he was shit for Udinese and Samp hahahaha.
    The majority of football fans do not watch the league their team plays in, they just watch their team and some random "big games".

As a result we suffer from kids who think football is what FIFA video game tells them it is and they subscribe to all that nonsens religiously...
    <<Gli scudetti Ť giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

Malta

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    The majority of football fans do not watch the league their team plays in, they just watch their team and some random "big games".

As a result we suffer from kids who think football is what FIFA video game tells them it is and they subscribe to all that nonsens religiously...
    Yeah I guess you’re right, a few people on here would certainly benefit greatly if they were to broaden their football horizon...

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by Earth View Post
    Most south american commentators also love Barella. And it's hard for those dummies to take notice of anyone who isn't south american

This is so fucking irritating, yes I know some fans are gonna tune in to watch their favorite players but obviously most fans are following their team not the nationality of the players, yet they act like everyone gives a fuck that this or that South American player is playing.

Seriously stop hyping Vidal, he fucking sucks. I don't give a fuck that he's Chilean.

Let's put it this way if a Venezuelan player plays for Rube the most pleasant thing I would desire for him it's his swift death.
    "Si chiamerŗ Internazionale, perchŤ noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Sqnalkel View Post
    Let's put it this way if a Venezuelan player plays for Rube the most pleasant thing I would desire for him it's his swift death.

24. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    The treble midfield was level above this current midfield, but I don't think Serie A this time is the weakest, yes we play the game without spectators but that doesn't take awat the fact that there is a fair competition now. Only Roma can give us a fight in 2010, juBe Bbilan Napoli Lazio was shit, Serie A was still in a recover from the Calciopoli scandal back then.
    Agree that Serie A right now is more competitive, but look at the quality of players, last few years the league has been dominated by rejects/flops/over-the-hill players (Smalling, Mhikitaryan, CR7, Lukaku, Luis Alberto, Szczesny, Dzeko). This past decade is the weakest Serie A teams have performed in Europe (zero UCL and Europa trophies). Also the fact that Serie A has been dominated by a single team for the last 10 years. The only Serie A based players to appear on Ballon D'Or voters lists of the top 10 players all played for juBe (Pogba, Buffon, CR7, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by ath View Post
    There's a journalist that is quite infuential, Daniel Riolo, he works at RMC and is a PSG fan, he never misses a chance to praise Barella and compare him with Veratti, saying that he 'd gladly ditch Marco for Nicolo whom he consider the best Italian midfield.
    Having seen the likes of Fiore and Ibra dominate serie A then fail in UCL I'm often more reserved in my praise. Veratti is a world class player who has performed/dominated at every level (domestic, europe, national team), Barella is still in the early stages of his career and hasn't yet had the opportunity manifest his quality on the bigger stage. Veratti is injury prone and lately lacks consistency, so I can see why for some there is a preference for the 'indestructable' Barella, but if I had to chose between the two for a big game, 10/10 I'd chose a fully fit Veratti.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Forum Supporter
    Super performance, especially in the first half and thank goodness no yellow.

Indonesia

doesn't perform like usual but still acceptable.

Luckily doesn't pick up a yellow card.

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

10 years of FIF
    Looks very tired. Much prefer him to be rested against Torino
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter