View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

5 4.07%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

17 13.82%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 59.35%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

14 11.38%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

6 4.88%
  • 5 - Completely average player

1 0.81%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 0.81%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

6 4.88%
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicoḷ Barella

Fav. Player
    Politano

Holy See

I imagine him at his nice apartment right now looking at his big ass bathroom's mirror with the typical Italian gesture of hands down and face looking the other side, while his girl is waiting for him naked on ze bed.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ Recoba Adri

England

Contender for Future capitan

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Never stopped but he was shit. Matuidi was his shadow the whole gam. I hate that fucker. He got more space when he was moved to the left but on the right with Matuidi he was absolutely useless. That fucking dive at the end as well, come on kid

5. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

The only guy whose intensity grew with the game. He hates Juve just as much. Too bad most of his game today was scrambling to get the ball out of our half, when he was in attack he had few options. What a fuckin beauty this kid is.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

7. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Let down by the non existent midfield. Vecino and Brozo no where to be found whenever Barella has the ball.
    Forza Inter

India

Quote Originally Posted by Javier'sSon View Post
    I imagine him at his nice apartment right now looking at his big ass bathroom's mirror with the typical Italian gesture of hands down and face looking the other side, while his girl is waiting for him naked on ze bed.
    Javier'sSon "imagining":

Poland

I loved his performance today. He was fighting like a beast, was fouled about 10 times and still played with much energy. I still miss some offensive fireworks from him, but I hope they will come soon.

11. Thanks (1): emosjonellspiller

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Norway

Great energy, great fighting spirit! He is so important for our midfield

13. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Sweden

Our best midfielder, better than Sensi and Brozo

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Now he is showing why I had a hard on for him all of last season. He has been immense the last few games. He still has a lot of work to do, especially in front of the goal. That penalty he won was fortunate, should ideally have been a first time shot on goal.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I thought he played a bit shit today honestly. His biggest contribution seemed to be all those fouls he attracted, getting opponents booked and winning the penalty. But even that seemed mostly to be unforced fouls by Sass players rather than his own doing. In fact many of the fouls came after he’d already lost the ball.

Having said that, he is an exciting prospect and we shouldn’t expect too much consistency at this stage.

17. Thanks (2): crzdcolombian, Universe

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by I'mNewHere View Post
    Our best midfielder, better than Sensi and Brozo
    I like Sensi much better and he was half the price....

That being said we are super super lucky to finally have bought Italians and them not being total and utter shit
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

19. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Raul Duke View Post
    I thought he played a bit shit today honestly. His biggest contribution seemed to be all those fouls he attracted, getting opponents booked and winning the penalty. But even that seemed mostly to be unforced fouls by Sass players rather than his own doing. In fact many of the fouls came after he’d already lost the ball.

Having said that, he is an exciting prospect and we shouldn’t expect too much consistency at this stage.
    What ?

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul Duke View Post

Agreed. Winning fouls and work rate was his biggest contribution today. Playmaking, ball retention/distribution wise, quite poor IMO.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Agreed. Winning fouls and work rate was his biggest contribution today. Playmaking, ball retention/distribution wise, quite poor IMO.
    Neither playmaking nor ball distribution are his duties though. In our starting mid with everybody fit those duties goes to sensi and brozo first and even if one of those two is missing the other would be expected to carry the ball distribution and not barella. Also his runs we re quite good and he gave a couple of smart layoffs and short passes when he was attacking which were quite good. Also the fact that he got fouled so often should tell you that he was a pain to the opposition even when going forward with his runs.
    Imho he had a very good game and did pretty much what he was supposed to do.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

23. Thanks (1): thatdude

Norway

our best midfielder, so dynamic.

25. Thanks (2): eduzee, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Europe

Beast performance tonight.

27. Thanks (1): thatdude

Sweden

Again, our best overall player, he can do it all.

France

Poor Hakimi is going to have nightmares because of Barella's performance.

Fantastic game.

Vietnam

Watching him play worries me. I am serious.

Does he have any gas left for next match in less than 3 days? We SIGNIFICANTLY drop the quality as soon as Barella is not on the field. Dunno how to give him a rest. Sensiesta seems no where near full recover.