View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

5 4.07%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

17 13.82%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 59.35%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

14 11.38%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

6 4.88%
  • 5 - Completely average player

1 0.81%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 0.81%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

6 4.88%
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2128293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: NicolÚ Barella

Italy

what a stupid foul
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Stupid sexy

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...ť un macello qua"

4. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

He has alot of fire. Stay healthy and win us the Serie A title. We are in no need for Vidal/Raktici/Eriksen kind of midfielder. The main problem is getting backups for our currently midfielders.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

6. Thanks (3): Lui, MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    He has alot of fire. Stay healthy and win us the Serie A title. We are in no need for Vidal/Raktici/Eriksen kind of midfielder.
    FYI he's suspended against Atalanta. We can expect suspensions from a player like Barella so we def need a like-for-like replacement.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

8. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    He needs a rest anyway but we will definitely miss him.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ AR Adri NB

England

By far the best signing this season for me !

12. Thanks (3): Demenza Senile, Nothing, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by syrus View Post
    By far the best signing this season for me !
    After Lukaku.
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Its very close. But hypothetically, if mauro stayed and made peace, the goals would be there. We would be in 3rd/4th place if we didn't have barella.

"Madonna...ť un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Its very close. But hypothetically, if mauro stayed and made peace, the goals would be there. We would be in 3rd/4th place if we didn't have barella.

I doubt it would be there. Lukaku works for the same and also makes El Toro look better. I don't think Icardi can make anyone look better.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ AR Adri NB

England

After Lukaku.
    I like Lukaku ,. But ..... I was in two minds about the signing , was not convinced but was willing to see how things would pan out , as the management stance on Icardi was set !
    so far Lukaku has showed great spirit and is scoring , hope he keeps up the momentum.

If you see me defending Lukaku it's because some people on here have been unfair on him

However Barella has been the kinda player I've wanted at inter since post 2010

19. Thanks (2): Palacio, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by syrus View Post
    I like Lukaku ,. But ..... I was in two minds about the signing , was not convinced but was willing to see how things would pan out , as the management stance on Icardi was set !
    so far Lukaku has showed great spirit and is scoring , hope he keeps up the momentum.

If you see me defending Lukaku it's because some people on here have been unfair on him

However Barella has been the kinda player I've wanted at inter since post 2010
    Didn't read your post since you were saying its your opinion and mentally I thought you were stating a fact since many here think their opinion is a fact.

For me it really doesn't matter if its a player I've wanted all my life since it doesn't change the fact that Lukaku has been the better player and contributed more to the team.

I thought replacing Icardi would be as hard as replacing Sneijder but Lukaku steps in and does it even better. Much better.

21. Thanks (2): MVD, syrus

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    I doubt it would be there. Lukaku works for the same and also makes El Toro look better. I don't think Icardi can make anyone look better.
    Hate towards Icardi is hilarious. The amount of goals Lukaku eats Icardi would not forgive. We def still be in Champions with Icardi. Just not sure if Lautaro would have hit Super Saiyan with Icardi next to him. Lautaro has to because Lukaku at certain points forgets how to play.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

23. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, Howl

Canada

Icardi himself has games where he just forgets or doesn't play at all. Games where he'll touch the ball 5 times a game and be non-existent. They are different players. Icardi is better in the box and sure he'd probably score some of the goals Lukaku missed but at the same time I dont see Icardi scoring the goals Lukaku did vs Napoli (1st) or Brescia. And as great as Icardi was for us he's has aime terrible missed too. We almost lost the CL against Sassuolo where Icardi could have had 3 easy goals but moaned every chance. He similarly had a lot of misses in the derby vs. Milan the same season.

Anyway, he's obviously a good goal scorer but personally I prefer having Lukaku here given the drama that came last year not necessarily the quality difference between them. Although I would say they are similar in quality - just that each brings different things to the table.

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Hate towards Icardi is hilarious. The amount of goals Lukaku eats Icardi would not forgive. We def still be in Champions with Icardi. Just not sure if Lautaro would have hit Super Saiyan with Icardi next to him. Lautaro has to because Lukaku at certain points forgets how to play.
    And Icardi loved Inter so much that he only wanted to extend his contract and and he even played many matches even though the pain in his (fictional) knee was unbearable.

26. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, MVD, syrus

Fav. Player
    Handanovic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    And Icardi loved Inter so much that he only wanted to extend his contract and and he even played many matches even though the pain in his (fictional) knee was unbearable.
    he loves inter so much that now he only wants to go to juventus and even if PSG spring for him..no guarantee he agrees with them.

Back to barella - LOVE this guy. my favorite inter player after Handagod.

28. Thanks (1): syrus

Fav. Player
    JZ AR Adri NB

England

Just watching highlights on Btsport when we played Farca at the Nou.... Barella dominated the first Half.
    Don't know if it's just the highlight Reel but you got to give the kid credit where credit is Due.

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Barella is Inter's main engine, not Brozo.

31. Thanks (5): CafeCordoba, Lui, MVD, Stefan, syrus

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    He's a fantastic player indeed.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Barella is Inter's main engine, not Brozo.
    Why can't we have a dualjet engine?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Australia

10 years of FIF
    His long range passes and switches of play give me regular hardons. I fuckn love Barella.

35. Thanks (2): Stefan, syrus