View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

5 4.07%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

17 13.82%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 59.35%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

14 11.38%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

6 4.88%
  • 5 - Completely average player

1 0.81%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 0.81%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

6 4.88%
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29363738394041 LastLast

Thread: NicolÚ Barella

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    Half of their goals are penalties or freekicks. Pjanic hasn't scored more than 5 in years. DeBruyne plays for 70% possession team and is the designated set piece taker (penalties and freekicks). Bruno plays further forward and again half his goals are from set pieces. It's very unrealistic to expect the same from Barella. Expect 3 goals, maximum 5 a season. Same for Brozo. Eriksen on the other hand we can expect 8-10 goals
    KdB scored 10 goals for Bremen and Wolfsburg too and all from open play, also 17 assists from open play for Wolfsburg. He shouldn't be compared as he is more attacking player but works like a CM covering more than 11 kms per game.

Yeah goals shouldn't matter much for midfielders like Barella, it's how much they will impact their game with the passes which leads to goal scoring chances and how good they keep the shape of the team. Goals are just bonus for CMs.

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Kept his head and no yellow, maybe the game is slowing down for him. Good job.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethor View Post
    Kept his head and no yellow, maybe the game is slowing down for him. Good job.
    The ref being a complete imbecile also helped in that regard.

Under normal circumstances this game should have had 10 yellow cards and possibly some reds.

4. Thanks (4): Candreva Crosses, Ethor, Pajo, wera

Albania

10 years of FIF
    No yellow card tonight

But seriously, Barella has to quit overreacting in almost every foul he gets tackled or challenged. I mean, for a player who has a warrior-like mentality, he doesn't fit with those antics and diving all over the place.

I like him because he brings energy and does more good things than bad ones but I also think that he is too raw and would eventually be a bench player if we bring in more quality and compete for Scudetto next season, of course unless he improves rapidly in many aspects.

For example he tends to give away the ball easily while the team is playing on a system of "ball possession", then giving away stupid fouls and receiving yellow cards in almost every match which limites his defensive game from an eventual red card, and so on.

Also I hope he gets to increase some more strength even though it's unlikely as his body construction doesn't give him an advantage. Though best he can do is to learn how to hold the ball properly, and get out of tight zones.

6. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Sweden

I think the above poster thinks Barella is Brozovic or Gagliardini

8. Thanks (2): Inter7, thatdude

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

I don't think we've ever had a midfielder like Barella. What an absolute freak.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

10. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Strale, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Bastoni

Holy See

He really is just that good huh.

12. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Good job, great goal, stupid yellow at the end.

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Heart and soul

15. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Bastoni

Holy See

Oh and the fuck was that shot aimed at the corner where 3+ players were at instead of the left corner but it's cool we'll let it slide.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Sweden

Our best midfielder by miles

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I for one dont think he was that good. Showed heart, and did great in the last 10 mins when most were dead tired, but in general lost too many balls, misplaced too many passes and that miss was awful.

The goal was great tho, and it was never a yellow. Cunt ref.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    He was great to me. But yeah, also made few really bad plays in dangerous situations. He needs to start controlling his game better by not getting caught too easily or concede giveaways.

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    I for one dont think he was that good. Showed heart, and did great in the last 10 mins when most were dead tired, but in general lost too many balls, misplaced too many passes and that miss was awful.

The goal was great tho, and it was never a yellow. Cunt ref.
    He and Lukaku wins this game for us.

22. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Fav. Player
    JZ AR Adri NB

England

Needs to sign a 10 year contract

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    I missed the first 20 minutes (cheers Optus Sport) but from what I saw he was all over the pitch today. Everywhere. Was a victim of trying to play too fast at times toward the end of the first half.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    By far the best and most impactful player on the pitch. Gigantic performance!

26. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

I dont know whom I want to wear the arm band in the future, this guy or skriniar...

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Plays with heart and puts his all for the squad. Thought he was fantastic no one is perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    There is going to be at least 1 game in the year where Nainggolan, Brozovic and Vidal click perfectly and absolutely mouth fuck some poor team's midfield.

I can't wait.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

I got so happy for you proving every wanker that you are here to stay and to become Top 1 italian midfielder by next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    The small detail you omitted from your post is the reason that he was sent away: Politano was a shit one dimensional player. The club obviously decided that they could do without him because he added next to nothing in terms of impact and contribution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

30. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude