View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

5 4.07%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

17 13.82%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 59.35%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

14 11.38%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

6 4.88%
  • 5 - Completely average player

1 0.81%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 0.81%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

6 4.88%
Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 165663646566676869 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1361

Thread: Nicoḷ Barella

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Very quiet and throwing his arms around and complaining St absolutely everything as well.

If I was lautaro and I sent a pass his way that was overshot and he reacted like that I'd tell him to fuck off

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    Not ready to be captain (YET) with that kind of attitude. He also did it many times before.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Very quiet and throwing his arms around and complaining St absolutely everything as well.

If I was lautaro and I sent a pass his way that was overshot and he reacted like that I'd tell him to fuck off
    Not saying that Barella's gesture was fine, but there's nothing wrong with that. Lautaro wasted a great counter-attack opportunity and Barella was sprinting at his highest speed, so the outcome was very disappointing so it's very normal to react like that. Of course as long as you don't repeat the same shit over and over again like Lukaku for example.

5. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Sevag, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Not saying that Barella's gesture was fine, but there's nothing wrong with that. Lautaro wasted a great counter-attack opportunity and Barella was sprinting at his highest speed, so the outcome was very disappointing so it's very normal to react like that. Of course as long as you don't repeat the same shit over and over again like Lukaku for example.
    But barella has been and is constantly repeating the same shit over and over again.
    It's frustrating yes but I'm sure lautaro was frustrated with himself anyway with that. Loads of times tonight barella was waving his arms for not getting passes etc, bit like how brozo would have and still does occasionally.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Lautaro has no right to tell anyone to fuck off, especially not barella. He's gassed, he needs a break, but it's not coming until summer.

Sent from my SM-A515W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

8. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Linege

Fav. Player
    Cómi

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Lautaro has no right to tell anyone to fuck off, especially not barella. He's gassed, he needs a break, but it's not coming until summer.

Sent from my SM-A515W using Tapatalk
    Yeah Barella seemed toast. Maybe Vidal or Sensi should take over half a shift.
    "If I have to slap a Uruguayan in the face, I will." - Felipe Melo

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    But barella has been and is constantly repeating the same shit over and over again.
    It's frustrating yes but I'm sure lautaro was frustrated with himself anyway with that. Loads of times tonight barella was waving his arms for not getting passes etc, bit like how brozo would have and still does occasionally.
    soon enough the fucking locker room will get lost. hopefully conte manages to fix this before season is over and hopefully conte gets fired after
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    While Barella, Lukaku, Brozo, etc do throw their arms around often and yell at each other in the heat of the game, they seem to get along very well otherwise. You can see that in the videos from the locker room, their interviews, the celebrations, social media, etc. I am yet to see an Inter player bitch about another this season directly or even indirectly, that kind of drama used to happen often in the past. This is possibly the most united locker room since the treble season. I suspect the only ones concerned about the "throwing of arms in frustration" are the fans/media.

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Icardi was the problem.

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Forum Supporter
    Or maybe they are just imitating Chiesa

15. Thanks (1): syrus

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    While Barella, Lukaku, Brozo, etc do throw their arms around often and yell at each other in the heat of the game, they seem to get along very well otherwise. You can see that in the videos from the locker room, their interviews, the celebrations, social media, etc. I am yet to see an Inter player bitch about another this season directly or even indirectly, that kind of drama used to happen often in the past. This is possibly the most united locker room since the treble season.
    Well we're winning. It's easier for people to come together when things are going our way. And I have a feeling that Conte with his strong personality has a lot to do with his.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I suspect the only ones concerned about the "throwing of arms in frustration" are the fans/media.
    Come on man, these are human being like me and you. You cannot tell me someone nagging you at your work and belittling your efforts by waving around their arms in frustration wouldn't affect you in some way.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

17. Thanks (1): Earth

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post

Come on man, these are human being like me and you. You cannot tell me someone nagging you at your work and belittling your efforts by waving around their arms in frustration wouldn't affect you in some way.
    I think we (fans and media) are making it bigger then it is for the players. Everyone who played football himself played with guys who did this. First you get irritated and after a while you don't see/hear it anymore because they do it all the time. Football is a emotional sport and these things happen. I'm sure they tell each other to f*ck off(for example I don't recall which game it was but Skriniar told Lukaku to shut up after another scream from Lukaku because Skriniar didn't passed the ball while 5 opponents standing between them). And I almost know for sure the players don't even see/react to Brozovic his arm wavings, in a good team these things stay on the pitch and are quickly forgotten, especially when you are winning.

But I agree with you that if colleagues of me would be waving there arms or screaming at me it would be a strange environment to work in but you can't really compare the emotions on the pitch with working in a office. It would be hilarious though.
    Last edited by Materazzi_23; 11 Mar 21 at 10:42.

Vietnam

True. Football players at that level must have nerve of steel already. There are tens of thousands people yelling and bitching at them on daily basis (if no pandemic). They wont care if there are two more arms floating around lol

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Barella' inspired' by LeBron and Iverson

Nicoḷ Barella reveals he wears the No.23 shirt 'because of LeBron James' and that both he and Allen Iverson inspired him.

"I played basketball for four years. There was a lot of competition in my family, but my cousins are better than me," he told Sky Sport Basketball Conversation.

"I discuss basketball with Romelu Lukaku, Achraf Hakimi and Lautaro Martinez. We follow NBA. When I join the national team, I talk about it with Davide Calabria, Mattia Perin and Giorgio Chiellini.

"Allen Iverson's jersey was one of the first ones I bought. Seeing someone like him dominating among the giants was an important source of inspiration for me.

"In addition to his technical skills, his attitude impressed me," he added.

"I wear the No.23 shirt, because LeBron James also inspires me. I used to have the No.24 because it's the day when my daughter was born. I had a little argument with my wife for this change, but in the end, she understood.

"What impresses me about LeBron is the fact that he manages to change a team, bringing all his teammates to the highest level.

"Cristiano Ronaldo is the LeBron James of football. He has talent, desire to work hard, and longevity and he brings his desire to win in every team.

"Winning the NBA is like winning the Champions League, it's more important than a Scudetto, even if I hope I can win one sooner or later."
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Plan B please
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

21. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Earth, MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Ecuador

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post

"I wear the No.23 shirt, because LeBron James also inspires me. I used to have the No.24 because it's the day when my daughter was born. I had a little argument with my wife for this change, but in the end, she understood.
    dudes rock

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    It's rumored he's gonna get an extension with a payraise to 4.5m€ level. That's quite right and fair at this point. He keeps developing and playing like he's been playing this season and he's up for a new payraise after 1-2 seasons.

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Why the fuck did he have to talk about Ronaldo?
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post

Nicoḷ Barella reveals he wears the No.23 shirt 'because of LeBron James' and that both he and Allen Iverson inspired him.

"I played basketball for four years. There was a lot of competition in my family, but my cousins are better than me," he told Sky Sport Basketball Conversation.

"I discuss basketball with Romelu Lukaku, Achraf Hakimi and Lautaro Martinez. We follow NBA. When I join the national team, I talk about it with Davide Calabria, Mattia Perin and Giorgio Chiellini.

"Allen Iverson's jersey was one of the first ones I bought. Seeing someone like him dominating among the giants was an important source of inspiration for me.

"In addition to his technical skills, his attitude impressed me," he added.

"What impresses me about LeBron is the fact that he manages to change a team, bringing all his teammates to the highest level.

"Cristiano Ronaldo is the LeBron James of football. He has talent, desire to work hard, and longevity and he brings his desire to win in every team.

"Winning the NBA is like winning the Champions League, it's more important than a Scudetto, even if I hope I can win one sooner or later."

Uhh, disgusting I thought it was because of Michael Jordan.
    "Si chiamerà Internazionale, perchè noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Barella has impressed at San Siro since he arrived from Cagliari ahead of 2019-20 and the Italy international said Conte has played an important part in his development.

“He instilled a mentality in us, and we tried to make it ours,” Barella told Sky Sport Italia. “As I always say, he helped me a lot in the tactical phase but also with my behaviour and to choose the right moments.

“It’s the phase of my game that I have improved the most.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Plan B please
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Zanetti,Ronaldo

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    It's rumored he's gonna get an extension with a payraise to 4.5m€ level. That's quite right and fair at this point. He keeps developing and playing like he's been playing this season and he's up for a new payraise after 1-2 seasons.
    considering his current form and contribution or his potentials in the future, i would not mind if he gets 5 or 6 million a year.
    shape of inter to come