Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3239404142
Results 821 to 827 of 827

Thread: UEFA Champions League 2019/2020

  1. #821
    n4l's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Jul 07
    Posts
    8,977
    Thanked
    13,559 times
    Fav. Player
    Mancini

    Trinidad & Tobago

    45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Either way it shows a lack of professionalism on Arthurís part.
    I say, tit for tat. His club is extremely unprofessional in all honesty. Forcing out a player, under contract, privately and publicly. Not to mention openly tampering with other clubs players (LM10), doing totally unethical signings (braithwaite, griezmann)...and the list goes on and on.
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    "Fatigue cost us full points. Fiorentina had 4 weeks more rest than us while we literally just got off the bus returning from Rome and didn't even have to bother changing out of our kits" - Antonio (coaching Inter for fun) Conte.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Where is Diego Armando Eriksen?


  2. #822
    thatdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Feb 10
    Posts
    15,986
    Thanked
    24,374 times

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    I say, tit for tat. His club is extremely unprofessional in all honesty. Forcing out a player, under contract, privately and publicly. Not to mention openly tampering with other clubs players (LM10), doing totally unethical signings (braithwaite, griezmann)...and the list goes on and on.
    Yeah but like it or not this is shit clubs do when they’re trying to force out a player or tamper with another clubs player. BArca are just a lot more flagrant with it then most clubs and for whatever reason they get away it it “more than a club” I guess. However denying him training would be more in line with the level of unprofessionalism shown here. They are still paying him so he should show up for training then he can do the cursory fuck you interview like Joao Mario does every summer.

  3. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

  4. #823
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    12,559
    Thanked
    20,893 times

    Italy

    70
    Well, as others have pointed out, Barca managed the case in a shitty and borderline illegal way, so I sympathize with Arthur, too. He probably shouldn't push it too far though, and I don't think he will.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

    Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.


    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  5. Thanks (1): MVD

  6. #824
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    6,660
    Thanked
    8,442 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Yeah but like it or not this is shit clubs do when they’re trying to force out a player or tamper with another clubs player. BArca are just a lot more flagrant with it then most clubs and for whatever reason they get away it it “more than a club” I guess. However denying him training would be more in line with the level of unprofessionalism shown here. They are still paying him so he should show up for training then he can do the cursory fuck you interview like Joao Mario does every summer.
    fucking joao mario. Even the name is cursed for me now. Everytime I hear the name Joao I get upset. Sorry Miranda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

  7. Thanks (1): MVD

  8. #825
    n4l's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Jul 07
    Posts
    8,977
    Thanked
    13,559 times
    Fav. Player
    Mancini

    Trinidad & Tobago

    45 10 years of FIF
    PSG is a mess. Tuchel is a straight up retard. I really hope Atalanta has their players fit and rested so they can whoop them. Hopefully they can get Illicic back for the second leg.
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    "Fatigue cost us full points. Fiorentina had 4 weeks more rest than us while we literally just got off the bus returning from Rome and didn't even have to bother changing out of our kits" - Antonio (coaching Inter for fun) Conte.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Where is Diego Armando Eriksen?

  9. #826
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    14,626
    Thanked
    5,584 times

    Albania

    10 years of FIF
    All I care about the Champions League is that I can see juve fail again. The sooner the better and sweeter. But however I don't think Lyon has capacity to knock them out, so I'm putting all my faith on one of ManCity or Real Madrid.


  10. #827

    Join Date
    17 Feb 12
    Posts
    4,353
    Thanked
    6,258 times

    Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    PSG is a mess. Tuchel is a straight up retard. I really hope Atalanta has their players fit and rested so they can whoop them. Hopefully they can get Illicic back for the second leg.
    It's one leg.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •