View Poll Results: Predict how Lukaku's Inter career will go

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthšus)

5 3.47%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

13 9.03%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

72 50.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

24 16.67%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

7 4.86%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

4 2.78%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

8 5.56%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

2 1.39%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

0 0%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

9 6.25%
Page 134 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3484124131132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 2724

Thread: Romelu Lukaku

Fav. Player
    D.Milito, kova

Indonesia

Brehme is similar to candreva. within 1 million crosses, he will get an assist.

just a joke Brehme

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Ironically, I've yet to see these 999,999 times I got it wrong. Yet whenever everything aligns with what I've said or presented in such a way [cannot always outright say that this and that will happen, it's one thing to have some info, it's another to verify it and a whole different story to just predict the future based on 4-5 factors at play based on that thing], people disappear and pretend that I had never said anything about it in the first place.

Either way, I won't be saying much from here on, even if there are a few that appreciate it. It is tiring to have the vast majority of members bring me up every fucking single time without cause.

As for this one, anyone thinking that Lukaku cost Inter 65m was telling a joke to themselves. You don't really need anyone to tell you that Lukaku's transfer was 80m and that almost all of it was already included.

3. Thanks (3): brakbrak, GenDire, Javier'sSon

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    If I'm not wrong these figures include the guaranteed payments and won't include add ons.
    Still closer to 80 than 65.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

I would sell Icardi for 40 mln and add another 40 to buy Lukaku any day

6. Thanks (4): Eddie, MVD, thatdude, yoszee

Fav. Player
    JZ AR Adri NB

England

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post

As for this one, anyone thinking that Lukaku cost Inter 65m was telling a joke to themselves. You don't really need anyone to tell you that Lukaku's transfer was 80m and that almost all of it was already included.
    The attitude that Lukaku brings , and not having to see wanda's horse looking face week in week out is worth the extra 40mill

So can we end it here with the whole cost comparison , it's done! completed !

8. Thanks (2): Eddie, MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Yes, that's my point. It's minimum 74 million + there are we add ons which would bring the fee to 80 million.

Lukaku's agency posted the pic on twitter saying it was 80 million transfer.

10. Thanks (3): brakbrak, MVD, n4l

Greece

Yes, that's my point. It's minimum 74 million + there are we add ons which would bring the fee to 80 million.

Lukaku's agency posted the pic on twitter saying it was 80 million transfer.
    And a % sale fee on top of that.

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

And a % sale fee on top of that.
    If it's % of sale then it would be % of profit, to be very honest I don't see Inter making profit by selling him. Number of clubs who can afford to spend 80 million on single player is less than 10 clubs, don't see them going for Lukaku especially when he is 28-29 years old (He is 27m so for sure he won't be sold in this window).

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

If it's % of sale then it would be % of profit, to be very honest I don't see Inter making profit by selling him. Number of clubs who can afford to spend 80 million on single player is less than 10 clubs, don't see them going for Lukaku especially when he is 28-29 years old (He is 27m so for sure he won't be sold in this window).
    It's a normal resale % fee, not on profit.

You put a % on profit mostly when the initial fee is too low and the club receiving the player isn't a top team that's planning to keep him for a decade. When you just want an extra amount of cash, you put a normal resale %.

So if you are Genk and you sell a player to Dortmund or Lazio for 15m, you put a resale 10-20-30% fee on the player so that you get another 5 for example if it's under a transfer fee and add a profit % in case he goes over a profit threshold of x millions (eg. Milinkovic-Savic case) . But if you sell him to Real Madrid or Manchester United, you only add a normal % fee because they won't be intending to sell him and they mostly sell on a loss.

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

It's a normal resale % fee, not on profit.

You put a % on profit mostly when the initial fee is too low and the club receiving the player isn't a top team that's planning to keep him for a decade. When you just want an extra amount of cash, you put a normal resale %.
    I really doubt it. If we get then it's even better. I haven't read it posted anywhere.

I think as long as Conte is Inter's manager, Lukaku will be Inter player for sure.

16. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    https://www.sportbible.com/football/...milan-20200802

Don't mind me. I'll just be in the corner.

#SAVESKRINIAR

18. Thanks (4): dynasty27, MVD, n4l, nurko

Greece

I really doubt it. If we get then it's even better. I haven't read it posted anywhere.

I think as long as Conte is Inter's manager, Lukaku will be Inter player for sure.
    Well, if Conte does leave this year which seems likely from his recent tantrums, I don't think Lukaku will follow him. He's impossible to sell at this stage and I think he enjoys life in Milano so he won't be very willing to move to a team that could afford him such as Arsenal (that doesn't have space for him), Chelsea (would he be interested in returning?) or Liverpool (don't see them being interested). I mean, there aren't that many other alternatives for him as the Manchester clubs are not going to go for him for separate reasons, he ain't moving to Barcelona, though I could see Real Madrid making a move as they have this tendency of making irrational moves for hyped players and after this season it's possible that they'll enquire about many forwards including him, while PSG is a weird one as they have Neymar and Mbappe that are wanted and possibly want out, but they intend to keep them. I could see them going for Lukaku as Cavani's replacement if they also sell one of the other two.

But it's also true that as long as Conte is here, we won't be listening to any offers. It's far more likely that Lukaku outlasts Conte at Inter than the other way around.

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cau...s-arsenal/amp/

Much better first touch last season.

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cau...s-arsenal/amp/

Much better first touch last season.
    1 good first touch and its world class

23. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

It was 65M euro. Now bonuses got activated and its 74M. It doesn't matter what's closer, what's matter is that you fuckers share your opinion like its a fact because its a sum what you think it will END up being. Why speculate when you can follow facts? You don't go out and say its 80m euro when only 65m have been paid so far, and now the bonuses are activated its 74m euro. What's so hard to understand?
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

I've heard the commentator saying he dummied it.
    https://streamable.com/wxg7de

27. Thanks (3): dynasty27, MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    It was 65M euro. Now bonuses got activated and its 74M. It doesn't matter what's closer, what's matter is that you fuckers share your opinion like its a fact because its a sum what you think it will END up being. Why speculate when you can follow facts? You don't go out and say its 80m euro when only 65m have been paid so far, and now the bonuses are activated its 74m euro. What's so hard to understand?
    Did you just get afresh batch of hormones?

29. Thanks (1): beebop

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Did you just get afresh batch of hormones?
    I rather cut off my dick instead of being retarded like you
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

he hasn't.

Well, if Conte does leave this year which seems likely
    wishful thinking
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

33. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Actually, less than 30m has been paid so far.