View Poll Results: Predict how Lukaku's Inter career will go

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

5 3.47%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

13 9.03%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

72 50.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

24 16.67%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

7 4.86%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

4 2.78%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

8 5.56%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

2 1.39%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

0 0%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

9 6.25%
Page 165 of 174 FirstFirst ... 65115155162163164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 3480

Thread: Romelu Lukaku

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Icardi is not behind the pecking order, he is injured (problems with his knee)

And he is not a fuckboi, he is pussywhipped
    He will be, if not already is. I can see Tuchel preferring Kean over him at this point.

And fuckboy can be defined in many ways.

27 Hilarious Ways To Explain Exactly What A ‘Fuckboy’ Is

Definition number 3 or number 7 in this case.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Canada

he reminds of this one friend i used to play with who thought every play gone wrong was someone else's fault and never took any ownership of his own screwups throughout the game in any manner, super frustrating to play with, i give credit to the team for not yelling back at him lol, they seem to be patient, or they just block his voice out

3. Thanks (2): eduzee, rfU

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Today? Hes been bitching at his teammates ever since he came here.
    It's gotten exponentially worse since the latter part of last season. All that early success and adoration got to his head.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. Thanks (4): Gaindé, K.I., n4l, rfU

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    That's because what you're describing here is narcissistic behavior.
    The bigger the ego, the more blatant the reactions will be.

As nice a person he is off the pitch, he probably will be the root for locker room tension if he keeps this up. Imagine someone at work keep blaming you because he cannot complete his project, as much as you like the dude you're bound to get pissed at him.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

7. Thanks (3): dax21, delaurentis, K.I.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I just fucking hate his poor passes / layups after he gets the possession of the ball. It's so infuriating to watch that shit. Like the overhit pass to Hakimi in the end. AAARGGGHGHHHH!

That constant complaining to your team mates is just sad. He really think too much of himself if he thinks that kind of behaviour is just fine. Because that is these days in probably EVERY time he doesn't get the ball when he thought he should have got it. At the same time he does some unbelievable shit time to time (like that Hakimi overpass).

edit. I forgot to praise him where it's due. His free kick was fucking brilliant. Best free kick by Inter player since Eriksen bomb in the derby last spring? (I don't remember free kick goals being scored during this period). He should take them more if he can get that kind of shots in that range.
    Last edited by CafeCordoba; 28 Oct 20 at 07:45.

9. Thanks (3): ciamac, K.I., Universe

Fav. Player
    The Wall

Croatia

This bitch attitude is so annoying, I like him but last few games he is really becoming so bitchy, when he makes a misstake or misspass everything ok, but when he is not served perfectly bitch comes out.

Rom we like you but stop doing that, if we are annoyed as fans, I can not imagine how other players are.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

We expected Eriksen or Kolarov to shot free kicks but if this is how Rom is shoting the freekicks then we have no problems i would say (Eriksen and Kolarov will anyway not play much..)
    Amazing player, i really love him. Yeah he needs still to improve on he's passing and sometimes he's finishing too. But im starting to feel more and more impressed about he's abilitys. He's starting to be that kind of striker that makes you the diffrence from he's own. Like Adriano for example.

Fuck the people who critize him for he's "bitching". Romelu is a team player specialy compared to our last number 9. If that complaining is a problem then what about the bitching from Ronaldo or Ibra for example? Romelu on field might be bitching to much but outside he always shows respect and knows what it means to be in a football team. Other players are diffrent.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

12. Thanks (2): bjwam4, ElinaYvo

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    What has Ronaldo or Ibra got to do with Lukaku bitching? Whataboutism is very lousy argument style.

14. Thanks (1): dax21

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF
    Shame Lukaku can't score in every game...
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Yeeeaaaaaaa

16. Thanks (1): Glass box

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    What has Ronaldo or Ibra got to do with Lukaku bitching? Whataboutism is very lousy argument style.
    yeah it is

But my point is that a lot of things are going on on the field. A lot of players have this bitching attitude. For example Ibra. He always thinks he is the best. Rarely says sorry for a missed pass and get's a lot of times angry about he's team mate. But do you think that team mates hates Ibra? Players knows that Rom might be complaining to much but they respect him because he's not a selfish player or generelly someone who is making trouble in the team. As i said he's a team player at the end.

#IcardiOut

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    yeah it is

But my point is that a lot of things are going on on the field. A lot of players have this bitching attitude. For example Ibra. He always thinks he is the best. Rarely says sorry for a missed pass and get's a lot of times angry about he's team mate. But do you think that team mates hates Ibra? Players knows that Rom might be complaining to much but they respect him because he's not a selfish player or generelly someone who is making trouble in the team. As i said he's a team player at the end.
    Difference is that Lukaku isn't a third of what Ibrahimovic was in his prime. Ibra used to create things on his own, out of nothing. Lukaku can't create shit. Face it - Lukaku ain't all that different to Icardi when you do the math. He requires entire squad to do the work for him and to succumb to parameters necessary for him to shine, hence why some arguably skilled players don't get to shine at all because they don't get to flourish in a system that has a sole purpose of streamlining everything for the striker.

There is also another issue. Ibrahimovic rarely bitches to his squadmates for nothing. He demands a ball to be passed to his foot, he wants precision and doesn't tolerate incompetence. Is that stil expecting too much? Yes. Is it justified? Debatable. Is it unfair? Absolutely not.
    Meanwhile Lukaku flails his arms for every single impossible fucking pass. He doesn't understand that 9 out of 10 times he is in a piss poor position and he refuses to learn to run into viable space for a pass. That's why Eriksen/Lukaku will never work, Lukaku lacks the football intelligence to see things in advance. And that's why Eriksen will never succeed here even if Conte was to give him 90 minutes match in and out. That's the difference between Lukaku and Ibra - Lukaku gets upset over impossible things.

19. Thanks (5): brakbrak, CafeCordoba, MVD, rfU, Rimpel

Fav. Player

Belgium

Lukaku has a bitching attitude because he can do no wrong for Conte.

21. Thanks (2): Gaindé, Shark

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Think about when was the last time we had a CF who did not bitch and where we did not have this exact conversation.
    Get back to me when you can come up with one pretty sure even brehme would struggle finding that.

Not saying i like it but watch any 9 on this planet and tell me they dont bitch 90% of the time they dont get the ball.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

23. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, K.I.

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I just fucking hate his poor passes / layups after he gets the possession of the ball. It's so infuriating to watch that shit. Like the overhit pass to Hakimi in the end. AAARGGGHGHHHH!
    That's my main issue with Conte's tactics. We are relying on balls to Lukaku so he can lay-off/bring others into play, but his touch/passing is so lacking. Would have worked much better with Dzeko. Not as strong as Rom, but has a much better touch/passing.

25. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Difference is that Lukaku isn't a third of what Ibrahimovic was in his prime. Ibra used to create things on his own, out of nothing. Lukaku can't create shit. Face it - Lukaku ain't all that different to Icardi when you do the math. He requires entire squad to do the work for him and to succumb to parameters necessary for him to shine, hence why some arguably skilled players don't get to shine at all because they don't get to flourish in a system that has a sole purpose of streamlining everything for the striker.

There is also another issue. Ibrahimovic rarely bitches to his squadmates for nothing. He demands a ball to be passed to his foot, he wants precision and doesn't tolerate incompetence. Is that stil expecting too much? Yes. Is it justified? Debatable. Is it unfair? Absolutely not.
    Meanwhile Lukaku flails his arms for every single impossible fucking pass. He doesn't understand that 9 out of 10 times he is in a piss poor position and he refuses to learn to run into viable space for a pass. That's why Eriksen/Lukaku will never work, Lukaku lacks the football intelligence to see things in advance. And that's why Eriksen will never succeed here even if Conte was to give him 90 minutes match in and out. That's the difference between Lukaku and Ibra - Lukaku gets upset over impossible things.
    so now it's lukakus fault if Eriksen is shit?

I can understand what youre saying with Ibra but my point is that many here make to much drama tbh, as already explained

#IcardiOut

27. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, Verathia

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by delaurentis View Post
    Lukaku has a bitching attitude because he can do no wrong for Conte.
    This. There are no consequences for his actions. He's going to play 90 minutes every game, regardless of what he does. We're empowering him.

29. Thanks (3): morrisama, MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    JZ AR Adri NB

England

Missed the free kick
    Does anyone have a link

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    This. There are no consequences for his actions. He's going to play 90 minutes every game, regardless of what he does. We're empowering him.
    right let's bench our best player. I can already see Pinamonti doing a hattrick this weekend

#IcardiOut

33. Thanks (1): Sawyer

Canada

right let's bench our best player. I can already see Pinamonti doing a hattrick this weekend
    Lukaku isn't our best player though. It's just that most of our play is designed for him.

35. Thanks (1): Gaindé

Serbia

so now it's lukakus fault if Eriksen is shit?
    Obviously not. But they won't function well together.

37. Thanks (1): MVD