View Poll Results: Predict how Lukaku's Inter career will go

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

5 3.47%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

13 9.03%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

72 50.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

24 16.67%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

7 4.86%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

4 2.78%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

8 5.56%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

2 1.39%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

0 0%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

9 6.25%
Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast

Thread: Romelu Lukaku

Vietnam

Conte wants Lukaku, and only wants him, no replacement.

Thats why I dont blame the transfer guys for this. They have to choose between having Conte or not buying Lukaku.

I dont like this transfer from the beginning either, but..what to do?

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Conte wants Lukaku, and only wants him, no replacement.

Thats why I dont blame the transfer guys for this. They have to choose between having Conte or not buying Lukaku.

I dont like this transfer from the beginning either, but..what to do?
    His name rhymes with Moutinho

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Conte is a juBe cunt who insisted on Lukaku to waste our money and with that, our hopes of putting an even better team together. All to increase juBe's chances of remaining better than us. Then he proceeded to use weird tactics and garbage subs vs. his True Love and fucked us in the ass, while he has his nice winning streak to hide behind and deny this.

Marotta and Conte, the juBe cunts fucking us from within.

Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Last edited by n4l; 07 Oct 19 at 14:02. Reason: Wrong thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

6. Thanks (2): bjwam4, Wobblz

Fav. Player

Belgium

I don't feel confident with Lukaku leading the forward line. I hold my breath everytime he has the ball or needs to make a pass.

The 26-year-old striker, who joined Inter in a club record transfer deal from Manchester United in the Summer, managed to complete just 60.5% of his passes at San Siro, misplacing as many as 10 pass attempts during the match which Juventus went on to win 2-1.
    Surely a demanding coach like Conte will want more result from Lukaku no?? Don't give me the excuse of his injury. We are talking about basic footballing skills that even a one legged person could perform.

8. Thanks (3): chipschups, n4l, _OC_

Japan

We managed to weaken our striker department while spending 85M

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffi201zi002tlis View Post
    You know what’s so Masterclass about this move?

It is that we were able to hypnotise people into believing that this was actually a Masterclass move (the spending + the exchanging for Lukaku with Icardi in the same position).

Like honestly, if Marotta does have a PhD (I don’t know if he does or not), then it would be PhD in psychology.
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Ffi201zi002tlis View Post
    Well, we showed balls which is the most important thing above all, performances on the pitch are inconsequential

12. Thanks (4): Bergpavian, Javier'sSon, MVD, Rimpel

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    You know what’s so Masterclass about this move?

It is that we were able to hypnotise people into believing that this was actually a Masterclass move
    Please tell me who believed that because I don't know anyone who did
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    He wasn't useless tho. He moved very well, and opened space for the rest. But his decision making in the last game were worthy. He also died after 60th minute, got slower as the time passed.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

16. Thanks (2): Sassuolu, thatdude

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

We do seem to have a very settled dressing room at present [notwithstanding the Brozo-Lukaku rumours which as it stands seems to have been nothing much really] and everybody seems united and behind Conte.The world is still raving about our display at Camp Nou and even the Derby result is being seen by many positively in terms of performance even though i dont see it that way.

At the same time Ninja has been speaking to the media a lot and seems to be pissed we shipped him off.There are people here who believe we should have kept him but then would Ninja have accepted to eat bench for Barella? What if he got angry on the bench and made noises and disrupted the dressing room?Or talked to the media like he is doing now.Maybe this is conjecture but clearly it was judged we needed a thoroughly united dressing room and so far we have it.His lifestyle could have been detrimental to our young players.

Perisic also talked about making Bayern move permanent and whilst he stayed professional on the pitch its clear he lacks the necessary fidelity to us for greater success.

We also have Wanda talking on her show and on her social media.Apparently Icardi was on Tiki-Taka recently too.There is the constant Insta posts etc.He doesnt seem to be a Captain who united our dressing room.Yes he seems to be a better goal scorer than Lukaku but Lukaku seems humble and talks about the team and his team mates and also doesnt seem to be throwing shade at us so far.Maybe it will change if he gets benched but so far he has been a soldier for our cause both on and off the pitch.I think we should factor that in whilst criticising his display on the pitch which i do agree is where he should be judged mainly but off field attitude is also very important to win stuff and we seem to have traded in for that and i dont blame the mgmt for it.I do think Lukaku can net around 15 league goals minimum primarily against the lesser teams and for now that is good enough.

18. Thanks (1): delaurentis

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Demenza Senile View Post
    We do seem to have a very settled dressing room at present [notwithstanding the Brozo-Lukaku rumours which as it stands seems to have been nothing much really] and everybody seems united and behind Conte.The world is still raving about our display at Camp Nou and even the Derby result is being seen by many positively in terms of performance even though i dont see it that way.

At the same time Ninja has been speaking to the media a lot and seems to be pissed we shipped him off.There are people here who believe we should have kept him but then would Ninja have accepted to eat bench for Barella? What if he got angry on the bench and made noises and disrupted the dressing room?Or talked to the media like he is doing now.Maybe this is conjecture but clearly it was judged we needed a thoroughly united dressing room and so far we have it.His lifestyle could have been detrimental to our young players.

Perisic also talked about making Bayern move permanent and whilst he stayed professional on the pitch its clear he lacks the necessary fidelity to us for greater success.

We also have Wanda talking on her show and on her social media.Apparently Icardi was on Tiki-Taka recently too.There is the constant Insta posts etc.He doesnt seem to be a Captain who united our dressing room.Yes he seems to be a better goal scorer than Lukaku but Lukaku seems humble and talks about the team and his team mates and also doesnt seem to be throwing shade at us so far.Maybe it will change if he gets benched but so far he has been a soldier for our cause both on and off the pitch.I think we should factor that in whilst criticising his display on the pitch which i do agree is where he should be judged mainly but off field attitude is also very important to win stuff and we seem to have traded in for that and i dont blame the mgmt for it.I do think Lukaku can net around 15 league goals minimum primarily against the lesser teams and for now that is good enough.
    Funny you mention that Lukaku seems humble on the pitch but he looks like a little bitch whenever he complains if someone doesn't pass the ball to him or when he gives other players thumbs up whenever he miscontrols his pass. He is our marquee signing and he is shit, hope Conte benches him for Sanchez.

20. Thanks (1): _OC_

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Funny you mention that Lukaku seems humble on the pitch but he looks like a little bitch whenever he complains if someone doesn't pass the ball to him or when he gives other players thumbs up whenever he miscontrols his pass. He is our marquee signing and he is shit, hope Conte benches him for Sanchez.
    Why “gives thumbs up” is a negative thing, or a counter-evidence of “humble”? It means he praises his teammate for a good pass ffs.
    I dont remember when Lukaku complained when someone not pass to him either. Source?

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Why “gives thumbs up” is a negative thing, or a counter-evidence of “humble”? It means he praises his teammate for a good pass ffs.
    I dont remember when Lukaku complained when someone not pass to him either. Source?
    Source?

Inter football matches 2019-20
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

23. Thanks (3): chipschups, n4l, Rimpel

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Fair point. It just bothers me because he does it so often and the fact that he is our biggest signing in history and cant even control the ball properly.

Do you watch inter match? He does that often, It didn't take long for me to find it; against cagliari when sensi took a shot instead of passing to him.

I'm just not buying this "humble" Lukaku shit, didn't take long for this dude to cause us a locker room bust up. He played like shit yet he complained about his teammates not following order, if Conte instructed him to be a log,then he had all the right to complain about other players. He also had a bust with Pogba back in his Man utd days,I guess if we start losing we shall find out. Noone is gonna be fighting if we keep winning.

25. Thanks (1): Nothing

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Thing is this fucking guy needs to be better. Making space is not a thing why one pay 65M (+10M) for a striker.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    He wasn't useless tho. He moved very well, and opened space for the rest. But his decision making in the last game were worthy. He also died after 60th minute, got slower as the time passed.
    i seriously have no idea wtf you talking about pajo...and you were at the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Wow, FIF's overdramtization of everything is back in full swing it seems.

Lukaku had a decent first half, yes it wasn't his best game but I didn't see us creating too much for him since our attack was isolated. He had some bad passes, but I don't think Lautaro's not getting half the shit he's getting for not even passing to D'ambrosio who was in acres of space. I honestly think he's a useful option and together with Lautaro and Sanchez being options we have a decent attack.

Or instead of being rational We ShOuLd GeT oUr MoNeY bAcK fRoM uNiTeD.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    There's nothing irrational about saying that we overpaid for him and that he'll never live up to his price tag and salary.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    i seriously have no idea wtf you talking about pajo...and you were at the game.
    He did. He never stood still, moved all the time. He always had two players covering him. He also moved behind them well, shame his end product and decision making were as crap as they can be in a game..
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

31. Thanks (1): thatdude