View Poll Results: Predict how Lukaku's Inter career will go

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

5 3.47%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

13 9.03%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

72 50.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

24 16.67%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

7 4.86%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

4 2.78%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

8 5.56%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

2 1.39%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

0 0%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

9 6.25%
Page 80 of 111 FirstFirst ... 30707778798081828390 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2218

Thread: Romelu Lukaku

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    This reasoning is getting laughable. He may be our most expensive signing but isn't even close to what other players go for with his caliber.
    Check the goal scorers across europe, there are strikers doing more with less minutes and cost less than Lukaku. Immobile for example. Zapata is another. His striker partner cost a fraction but is certainly a better CF(even though stats don't support right now).

Quote Originally Posted by Sokrates View Post
    If someday Conte leaves us, we should consider to sell him because not many coaches out there know how to use this guy - and I think we can get more than the 65 we paid for him
    From who? I cant think of a single club who would consider him for 65, even for 40M.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    From who? I cant think of a single club who would consider him for 65, even for 40M.
    If Juventus still wants that deal, I'd take Dybala for Lukaku
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Slovak Republic

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    He's our guy and everyone here supports him, but please stop acting as if we signed someone with Ronaldo-Adriano-Drogba-Vieri characteristics all in one and at a discount... If you're wondering why there's this cycle of repeated arguments, this attitude is exactly the reason.
    As soon as you stop acting as if we signed some random big guy from rugby just having luck every time he scores.
    Last edited by acroMacho; 28 Nov 19 at 20:36.

4. Thanks (3): Maslany, syrus, Ziyad

Bulgaria

England

He's our guy and everyone here supports him, but please stop acting as if we signed someone with Ronaldo-Adriano-Drogba-Vieri characteristics all in one and at a discount... If you're wondering why there's this cycle of repeated arguments, this attitude is exactly the reason.
    Yes, because you are the beacon of rationality when it comes to Lukaku. You do not support Lukaku, you support Icardi.

7. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by redmou View Post
    Yes, because you are the beacon of rationality when it comes to Lukaku. You do not support Lukaku, you support Icardi.
    Nope, I'm an Inter fan unlike you who are a supporter of a marketing corporation...
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Singapore

For fuck's sake.

Okay, we get it. Lukaku sucks. Fuck him. Fuck him for being here.

Sell him next summer and bring back Icardi.

Fav. Player
    JZ AR Adri NB

England

Nope, I'm an Inter fan unlike you who are a supporter of a marketing corporation...
    Brehme why are you always the centre of disagreements and heated discussions?

Redmou made it very clear that he is a Manchester United Fan and also a admirer of Lukaku , and his contributions to this thread and forum are welcomed.
    Now be nice to our guests

Vietnam

a marketing corporation...
    Why did you have to bring CR7 into this?

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    So a person can be ridiculed and bullied simply because he is a supporter of Manchester United?

What kind of a self-entitled prick you are? Hubris is a cardinal sin.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

13. Thanks (1): redmou

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    What a match, Lukaku seems to be reaching peak form he's showing it with Belgium and he's showing it with us.

Let's just sit back and enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly looked like he was going to some how fluff that goal, not sure why he had to get it onto his left foot and kick it so hard lol. We shouldn't be hyping up this performance too much, he's our most expensive signing, this should be the bare minimum for him.
    Sweet mother of Mary give us a break.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

15. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Check the goal scorers across europe, there are strikers doing more with less minutes and cost less than Lukaku. Immobile for example. Zapata is another. His striker partner cost a fraction but is certainly a better CF(even though stats don't support right now).
    Seriously Zapata and fucken immobile? You really think they are on the same level as lukaku? Also lets ignore that both of them are older and bothe failed pretty badly at big clubs before. Also if you look at these players entire career stats you should see that lukaku s stats are more impressive.
    Btw this does not meant we did not slightly overpay considering his situation at manu.

Really? You really think no epl club would gladly splash 40 on him? Pretty sure the likes of everton, WH and other mid table epl teams would gladly spend that money on him. Especially if he keeps scoring.

On dybala i ll say the same i said to conte before he joined us fuck that jube cunt.
    Again thats not saying he s not a great player.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    11 - 11
    L - L

19. Thanks (1): Kenny

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

You know, when we bought Lukaku I was joking with a friend who supports United that between him and Lautaro they'll bag 50+ goals this year as a kind of ridiculous hyperbole. And yet, at the rate they're going...
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I hate these graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Seriously Zapata and fucken immobile? You really think they are on the same level as lukaku? Also lets ignore that both of them are older and bothe failed pretty badly at big clubs before.
    Lukaku flopped too so.... But skill wise and in terms of positioning, awareness they're better than Lukaku.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Really? You really think no epl club would gladly splash 40 on him? Pretty sure the likes of everton, WH and other mid table epl teams would gladly spend that money on him. Especially if he keeps scoring.
    so we agree, we would be lucky to get more for than 40M from him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sassuolu View Post
    Sweet mother of Mary give us a break.
    we got DeVrij for free but I don't see anyone hyping him... He's been our best player this season. Anyway Lukaku has had good games for Man Utd too, if you want to settle for this go ahead, but I'd rather see this and more against Barca. That's what we paid for.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    I hate these graphics

Lukaku flopped too so.... But skill wise and in terms of positioning, awareness they're better than Lukaku.
    First of lukakus first season was pretty good at manu. In his second one he scored 12 in 32 eol games. Zapata scored 6 in 21 at napoli and immobile got 3 in 24 for dortmund (league goals).
    So clearly the flopping is not on the same level and lukaku ateast played a good first season at manu. The other two sucked the moent they joined a bigger club.
    If you think it s the same be my guest.

so we agree, we would be lucky to get more for than 40M from him.
    No we dont you said you doubt anybody would even take him for 40 i said at 40 multiple epl clubs would come knocking and if he keeps his current scoring rate they ll even come knocking for 60+ mio.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    If he keeps up the level he had vs. Slavia he'll win over more people than just his critics on here. I think we would sell him for a profit. 40m would just be plain ridiculous, especially considering we already paid near double that when he was horribly out of shape and form.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Bosnia Herzegovina

If Icardi was better than Lukaku, how come our team is doing so much better with a worse main offensive player, we score more goals, we have more chances, yes our midfield is better, but even now, when its worse than last year, we are still creating more, and we have more space up front.

Lautaro is playing great with him, he is playing great, he just does more in the build up than Icardi, who is a more lethal finisher, but nothing more than that, Lukaku is 10 times more dangerous outside of the box, and 1000 times more dangerous in counters. Your Icardi fanboyism has become really annoying, he is good, but not better than Lukaku.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    never ignore the length that someone who wants to fool themselves will go.

27. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude